Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism (715 Views)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by PenPrince07: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Former presidential media aide Reno Omokri has taken a swipe at Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption Professor Itse Sagay for criticising former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Sagay had said that “if Jonathan had another three years in the office, we all will be crossing Sahara to Libya.”

And Omokri, who served as Special Adviser on New Media to Jonathan, reacted to Sagay’s comment by alleging that the President Muhammadu Buhari administration is corrupt.

Omokri said facts show that Jonathan’s administration was more responsive to the plight of Nigerians.

“I hope Professor Itse Sagay is not going senile” Omokri said.

“How can he say ‘if Jonathan had another three years in the office, we all will be crossing Sahara to Libya.’ This assertion flies against the facts on the ground.”

He further said, “Professor Sagay spends too much time poking his nose into other people’s affairs and too little focus on his own business, that is why under his watch as chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption (PACAC), Maina got recalled, reinstated, double promoted and still received salary (according to his lawyer).”
https://www.concisenews.global/news/omokri-blasts-sagay-jonathan-criticism/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by sarrki(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Omockery at it again

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by Bari22: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Omocry

1 Like

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by sarrki(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Professor Sagay you stood by the truth

God will increase you on all front

Thank you sire

1 Like

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by princechurchill(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2017
I thought APC Secretary said Jonathan was not corrupt.. And none from the last administration is yet to be jailed for corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by clevvermind(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2017
buhari is a disaster to Nigeria. we should reject him in 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by anonimi: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2017
clevvermind:
buhari is a disaster to Nigeria. we should reject him in 2019.

Rejected already even by his wife. shocked angry sad

Why I may not support my husband's re-election - First Lady

The President's wife has expressed frustrations about her husband's government, claiming it has been hijacked

In a shocking revelation, the President's wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari has said she may not support her husband's re-election in 2019 unless he retakes control of his government.
According to her, the President's government has been hijacked by a "few people."
Speaking in a BBC interview, she revealed that her husband "does not know" most of the top officials in his government, suggesting that a 'powerful caucus' is behind the presidential appointments.
"The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don't know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years," Aisha Buhari said.
She said people who have been appointed to top positions do not even share the vision of the All Progressives Congress (APC) but they got the appointments because of the influence a select few wield.

http://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/aisha-buhari-why-i-may-not-support-my-husbands-re-election-first-lady-id5604913.html

4 Likes

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by slimghost(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Whoever takes this slowpoke called SIRGAY serious?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by slimghost(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Someone should remind this despicable dingbat that it's under this administration that Nigerians crossed over to Libya and are being sold as slaves. A hopeless goat that always talks before thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by anonimi: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Reno Omokri needs to do this more often and more rapidly before the propaganda lies of the All Poverty Congress, APC sinks too deep into the skulls of their zombies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by PatriotTemidayo: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Someone should remind me how many Nigerian citizens died so far crossing not just to Libya but even the Sea and Dying in Droves under this idiotic government?

God Forbid Bad things! cry

Sargay is losing his senses! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by Randy100: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2017
I am so happy that buhari won, so that we can now see a disaster that he is. Had it been that jonathan won we could be hearing things like "Nigeria would have been dubai" or "One naira would have been equal to 1 dollar. Buhari disappointed me big time after bragging with him as a visionary leader.
Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Prof. S..E..Gay...... always talking rubbish undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by Mufasa27(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Tell them omokri.....

Meanwhile Mufasa is plus 1 today grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by aolawale025: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Sagay deserves a gag order
Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by Isokowadoo: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Sagay is a loose Olympics
Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2017
When you know your onions... facts counters lies..

Imagine in 2017, Nigerians are being sold off as slaves in libya.

Apc and its minions are only good at shouting bouts, nothing more.
Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by dodelight(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2017
In Sagay's next life, I'm sure he would choose to remain in the academia rather than venture into politics. He's been fired front, back, left, right and centre since that shit came out of his pie hole yesterday.
Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by cozyfbaby: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
We are all tired of APC government in Nigeria-Jerry Gana explode

Former Minister of Information and Culture, Prof Jerry Gana, has said that Nigerians are tired of APC and eager to have PDP back in power in 2019.

The chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, appealed to Nigerians to give the party a chance, adding that the party has learnt their lessons and ready to restore the hopes of Nigerians.

He disclosed this while speaking at a consultative meeting between one of the aspirants of the national chairman of the party, Professor Tunde Adeniran and the delegates of the party from northwest in Kaduna on Monday.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/tired-apc-government-nigeria-jerry-gana-explode/

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by rozayx5(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2017
for me this is the punchline that buried the Prof and his fake anti corruption charade
shocked shocked

“Professor Sagay spends too much time poking his nose into other people’s affairs and too little focus on his own business, that is why under his watch as chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption (PACAC), Maina got recalled, reinstated, double promoted and still received salary (according to his lawyer).”

1 Like

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by SillyMods: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:
Reno Omokri needs to do this more often and more rapidly before the propaganda lies of the All Poverty Congress, APC sinks too deep into the skulls of their zombies.

Be prepared to cry and wail beyond 2019. I told you same in 2015 before the election and it's ahppening life and direct.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by dodelight(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Someone should remind me how many Nigerian citizens died so far crossing not just to Libya but even the Sea and Dying in Droves under this idiotic government?

God Forbid Bad things! cry

Sargay is losing his senses! undecided
Yea, he is suffering from acute dementia
Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by Stalwert: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
There is no peace for thieves once they are reminded of their abysmal time in offixe they begin mumble incoherent words grin grin grin

Re: Omokri Blasts Sagay For Jonathan Criticism by TheTrueSeeker: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2017
I didn't bother to watch the video but if truly Prof Itse Sagay made such remarks, then that was a very insensitive statement from Prof. Sagay and he must apologize to Nigerians and GEJ.

At a time when Nigerian are grappling to unravel mysteries surrounding recent events where some Nigerians were or are currently being sold as slaves in Libya and some 26 ladies died on their way to Italy, a member of the President Buhari's Administration would come out to make a nasty joke over the lives of the departed and suffering Nigerians is to say the least a huge disrespect to the souls of those who died and the living.

If the Buhari administration had shown any better leadership, those who died would have still been alive today and be proud of him but alas...!!!

Prof Sagay must apologies and retract such irresponsible statement that one could only expect to come from comedians like 'I go die', 'Basket Mouth' etc'....!!!

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd That Received Buhari In Kano / Smile As Kwankwaso Pay 137 Tuition Fee Of Kano Student Who Risk Repatriation / FACT-CHECK: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Wrong On Jonathan’s ECA Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.