Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. (626 Views)

Between Tecno Pop2 Power And Itelp33 Plus ? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. by Mystic216: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please Nairalanders, I want to change new phone, but I love both phones I mentioned above, so I don't know which one to buy, for those that have a best experience or knowledge about them should choose for me, base on their specifications, battery and cameras. And other reasonable things involved.
Thanks!
Re: Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. by GraGra247(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gionee M5 only beats them in battery, display quality and amigo OS. They beat Gionee in basically everything else especially camera, Fingerprint Sensor and what have you.
Re: Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. by Mystic216: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
GraGra247:
Gionee M5 only beats them in battery, display quality and amigo OS. They beat Gionee in basically everything else especially camera, Fingerprint Sensor and what have you.

Which one do you suggest for me
Re: Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. by Chuksteric(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
GraGra247:
m5 display is just HD.. The ui is boring too.. It's just battery
Re: Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. by Behankey(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Go for the CX. Better than both CX air and M5. M5 only has a better battery.

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. by Mystic216: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Behankey:
Go for the CX. Better than both CX air and M5. M5 only has a better battery.
Thanks dear
Re: Between Tecno CX, Tecno CX Air, And Gionee M5. by scarycuteface(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just get CX. You'll love it. And with their new update, you can store apps on SD card

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy N2000 For N100 Recharge:mtn 2000% Welcome Back Bonus / Get Free 1GB Data From Smile Daily For 365 Days / Phone Auto Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.