Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates (13352 Views)

Kano State Delegates Already On Their Seats / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Prince Uche Secondus, who is aspiring to be PDP National Chairman at the December 9 Elective National Convention met with delegates from Imo state. He was endorsed by Imo state PDP Executive.

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
More...

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
More..

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
More...

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala come and pay your respect to the incoming National Chairman that will send Buhari and APC to their village in 2019...

Ngeneukwuenu how market?

Tonyebarcanista

8 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
temitemi1:
Lalasticlala come and pay your respect to the incoming National Chairman that will send Buhari and APC to their village in 2019...

Ngeneukwuenu how market?

Tonyebarcanista
send BUHARI to his village I laugh in Chinese language, GEJ remains the last PDP president of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
temitemi1:

Ngeneukwuenu how market?

Tonyebarcanista

May God Bless Your Hustle!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And yours too.

Meanwhile, I advise that you ignore those IPOD trolls that are always on your neck and focus on doing your thing for APC and Buhari. We in PDP (not internet trolls) appreciate your efforts despite being on opposite side of the divide.

Meanwhile, we are sending Buhari packing in 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
temitemi1:

Ngeneukwuenu how market?

Tonyebarcanista
Please, lala is busy with his snake
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by temitemi1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thank you my brother/sister grin grin grin
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by temitemi1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
lalasticlala should do the needful before i report him to buhari grin
TonyeBarcanista:

Please, lala is busy with his snake
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
And yours too.

Meanwhile, I advise that you ignore those IPOD trolls that are always on your neck and focus on doing your thing for APC and Buhari. We in PDP (not internet trolls) appreciate your efforts despite being on opposite side of the divide.

Meanwhile, we are sending Buhari packing in 2019

I agree with you wholeheartedly, except the bold! Atiku, Lamido, Markafi cannot replace Buhari. NEVER! If we cant find a young, competent and energetic candidate from the North, who may replace buhari in 2019, then we will have to manage an honest Buhari with his short comings till 2023, when it will be the turn of the South.

We cant, in all honesty, allow the North to surreptitiously hold on to power for 12 Straight years! Mbanu! Chukwu aju!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Jesusloveyou: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
I thought op has traveled to hell,

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I agree with you wholeheartedly, except the bold! Atiku, Lamido, Markafi cannot replace Buhari. NEVER! If we cant find a young, competent and energetic candidate from the North, who may replace buhari in 2019, then we will have to manage an honest Buhari with his short comings till 2023, when it will be the turn of the South.

We cant, in all honesty, allow the North to surreptitiously hold on to power for 12 Straight years! Mbanu! Chukwu aju!

Good! For me I have no preferred candidate yet! Dankwambo looks good but let's see what unfold.

Buhari has failed Nigerians, I am sure you can honestly attest to that. While PDP may not be the perfect replacement, we are working so hard to provide viable alternative for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Babacele: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

oucha!! That is the clincher!!! 12 straight years is a big issue that would determine the next president in 2019. Folks would be like 'make we kuku support baba so that Northern slot go end by 2023' but nothing is carved in stone in politics .
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by MaziOmenuko: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
While you guys are campaigning to take back power to the North for another party, do note that the north will then hold power for another 8yrs plus this 4yrs winding down making it 12yrs. I don't understand if you guys play your own politics upside down.

The best would have been to support the north to complete the remaining 4 yrs and then come back with a strong consensus opponent from the south who would be accepted by all.

Note that even if Atiku picks a running mate from SE, he wont get elected. Ohaneze will support Buhari and insist on 2023 presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
People still bear names like 'Secondus' cheesy
PDP sounds like NITEL to me now - they need to change the name of that party to something like 'Reformed People's Democratic Party, RPDP' or something, and give Nigerians something new, a new feel. The party's image has suffered too much

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by miqos03: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
chuks
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Okoyeeboz: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Looks like losers are having a reunion.

Failed politicians, election losers and one fat Buffalo who was acknowledged by GEJnas being a thief and jailed by Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by ibkayee(f): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seco what?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by czarina(f): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Secondus shocked Nice

Live in Jos and environs? Then you need us! Check my signature grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
My party, see as our members look fresh cool
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Kanurii: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Good! For me I have no preferred candidate yet! Dankwambo looks good but let's see what unfold.

Buhari has failed Nigerians, I am sure you can honestly attest to that. While PDP may not be the perfect replacement, we are working so hard to provide viable alternative for Nigeria

Mehn that man no be politician, he is an administrator. He won't be able to do anything on a national level.

Na my State Governor.

Dem Lamido Atiku don tire me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by ruggedtimi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
secondus powerful pdp man. party politician
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Royalfurnitures: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Secondus is going no where,..just wasting his time and money

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by kay29000(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Babacele:
oucha!! That is the clincher!!! 12 straight years is a big issue that would determine the next president in 2019. Folks would be like 'make we kuku support baba so that Northern slot go end by 2023' but nothing is carved in stone in politics .
Buhari till 2023, Igbo Presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
While you guys are campaigning to take back power to the North for another party, do note that the north will then hold power for another 8yrs plus this 4yrs winding down making it 12yrs. I don't understand if you guys play your own politics upside down.

The best would have been to support the north to complete the remaining 4 yrs and then come back with a strong consensus opponent from the south who would be accepted by all.

Note that even if Atiku picks a running mate from SE, he wont get elected. Ohaneze will support Buhari and insist on 2023 presidency.
You are right!
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by globemoney: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Sarrki, Madridguy, Ms Ngeneukwenu has finally betrayed us.. smh

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by okpor2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
temitemi1:

Ngeneukwuenu how market?

Tonyebarcanista
if he wins that will be the last straw that will break PDP. fractionalization of PDP begins and Atikulation will break
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates by globemoney: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
If Secondus wins, dead PDP should proceed for burial. I guess Wike is afraid of his hold of PDP in Rivers, thats why he's pushing Secondus. Bad move

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not Vote Manually' - Lai Mohammed Reacts / 40,998 Voters To Decide Adamawa Next Governor Today / Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.