Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (46974 Views)

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by mildflame: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
is that what your brain can come up with My friend you need to be brain washed let's see if you brain will function well

Ur BRAIN needs FUMIGATION
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by emorse(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Realfitbody:

But he should remember paying tithe is important, if we can give taxes to STate Government, then what about God himself. Remember your Taxes are used to make your life better, that is what God also does with your tithe, he makes your more prosperous
God is omnipotent. He doesn't need help. The government is not omnipotent. It cannot function without the input of the people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Coldfeets: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Well done daddy freeze!

Your mom is the biblical Moses whose snake killed the snakes of the pharaoh adeboyay... grin grin grin
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by columbus007(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
the thing don dey work small small cheesy
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by theapeman: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hollicom:
#DADDY FREEZE,THE CONTROVERSIAL OAP JUST SHARED A VIDEO SHOWING FOUR ���� SNAKES IN HIS MOM’S BATHROOM AND SAYS SHE KILLED THEM ALL, CALLED HIS MOM A HERO AND ADDED THAT THE SNAKES WERE NOT SPIRITUAL.

He wrote;

My mum is just a #superhero! She killed 4 snakes in her bathtub! If she were from here, she probably would have whipped out her anointing oil and attributed this to the devil, or perhaps imagine it’s something ‘spiritual’, forgetting that they cleared a whole forest before construction.

This is not to say things of the spiritual don’t exist, however if your mind has been conditioned to see the ‘spiritual’ in every explainable natural phenomenon, you find your self embarking upon an endless quest of chasing shadows! ~FRZ

WHOLE
SNAKES
COINCIDENCE
HUMMM����

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcCGoDzH_-B/
Daddy freeze the pastor slayer!

more grease to your head!
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Hexzagon: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
brunobaba:
You've spewed enough trash,now lucifer is looking for your mum.
Lol... BTW, I feel for those who'll think that god is trying to punish him for what ever it is. In my mind I'm thinking, is that how much their god is so weak it left their target to go for his mother. ���.
My friend would say what he learnt from Christianity is that their god is a broke god.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by donbenie(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mariangeles:
You're trying to convince yourself...
This is just the beginning...
God's right hand man,we hear you.. grin
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
saasala:
Daddy G.O would have told his members the snakes were sent from the village.

Daddy Freeze is greater than Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Ibiyiome and Adefarasin combined.

Here is the link to the Instagram video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcCGoDzH_-B/ . OP @Hollicom, update your post with the link

Lalasticlala, it is snake post, please move it to the promise land
It will all unfold before your very eye...I pray you live to see the day , then you'll understand the scripture " touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm"
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by donbenie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
brunobaba:
God's right hand man,we hear you grin
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Paulosky1900: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Realfitbody:

But he should remember paying tithe is important, if we can give taxes to STate Government, then what about God himself. Remember your Taxes are used to make your life better, that is what God also does with your tithe, he makes your more prosperous

but not only to pastors...if you help the needy,orphans,prisoners and the widows....by doing so u are paying ur tithe to GOD also.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by mildflame: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
brunobaba:

Ye just like the way he looked n got OYEDEPO n daughter into SORCERY

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
donbenie:
God's right hand man,we hear you.. grin
But of course...
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by exlinkleads(f): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
aaaaahhhhhh

Daddy Freeze u are in trouble

Pastors are sending snake already to your mum
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by vicraven(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
four baby snakes...

meaning mummy snake is lying somewhere planning revenge on mummy freeze

in other news... freeze is just delusional, and is probably deceived by the devil.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by brunobaba(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hexzagon:

Lol... BTW, I feel for those who'll think that god is trying to punish him for what ever it is. In my mind I'm thinking, is that how much their god is so weak it left their target to go for his mother. ���.
My friend would say what he learnt from Christianity is that their god is a broke god.
What i said was only a joke even though i believe there's a God up there and he alone will i serve.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
How did 4 snakes get into her bath tub? shocked
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lai mohammed agent Feed us more with lies
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Wow! This calls for concern. Is she living by the waterside were reptiles lay eggs and breed for fun? Killing 4 at a go suggests the possibility that the mother snake did breed somewhere in her apartment; and from the little knowledge I gathered on NatGeoWild, those snakes can breed as much as two dozen snakes or more.

So theres possibility that 20 other snakes are somewhere in that house still growing.

We wouldnt want a situation where one pastor will come out in the future to praise God for using snakes to teach some tagged 'antichrists' a lesson by consuming their parents.
From what he posted. He said, "a forest was cleared for a construction site". When a forest is cleared expect reptiles to hide in various houses close to the site.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
I just can't stop loving this man.

He is enlightened
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by chuose2: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Learn how Adeboye collects money from the church.
Nobody is immune from Adeboye's scams, not even widows
See it ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

1 Like

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by AK6464(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
She was acting Anaconda nei
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by kjhova(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sheeples are sheeples as sheeples have been sheeples since sheeples have been sheeples!

If this snake episode happened in almost all Christian homes in Nigeria, and indeed in Africa, many hours would have been lost to meaningless prayers, wasted night vigils, valueless annointing oil sessions and useless laying of hands to cast out the supposed demons!

Chances are, in some parts of Nigeria, some innocent elderly lady would have been dragged to the town square and thouroughly maltreated and dehumanised as the perceived culprit.

Africa's religiousity is a function of Africa's illiteracy and ignorance.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by PointZerom: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
saasala:
Daddy G.O would have told his members the snakes were sent from the village.

Daddy Freeze is greater than Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Ibiyiome and Adefarasin combined.

Here is the link to the Instagram video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcCGoDzH_-B/ . OP @Hollicom, update your post with the link

Lalastic.lala, it is snake post, please move it to the promise land

What did he say concerning this?

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by saasala(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mariangeles:
It will all unfold before your very eye...I pray you live to see the day , then you'll understand the scripture " touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm"

You mean the thieving pastors are the anointed?
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Mariangeles(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
saasala:

You mean the thieving pastors are the anointed?
Did they steal anything from you?

1 Like

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by DJInfluence: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
saasala:
grin
This made me laugh plenty plenty..
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by newoffer: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na ogbomosho she base
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Charliiee(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
brunobaba:
Lucifer told you this on WhatsApp abi?
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Charliiee(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mariangeles:
Lol, God SA on anointing sorry o. you were there when they were anointed na.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Alwaysking: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
Four snakes??

Are you trying to make us like you

You think if you appease Lala, you have appeased us??
How's your today olosho business cheesy
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by drshamo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mariangeles:

how do u knw those ppl calling themselves pastors are anointed and prophets of God? Nothing about dem is Jesus like... And if I may ask, are u not anointed by God too?
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by pssnlimited4all: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
I pity this man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.