Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (46975 Views)

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by dstar01(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
For the sake of LIKES and SHARES, Keep piling up curses on your head. the painful thing is when these curses starts affecting your life, it will also affect your loved ones...keep it up
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by KosiGrove: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by sharpwriter(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Wow! This calls for concern. Is she living by the waterside were reptiles lay eggs and breed for fun? Killing 4 at a go suggests the possibility that the mother snake did breed somewhere in her apartment; and from the little knowledge I gathered on NatGeoWild, those snakes can breed as much as two dozen snakes or more.

So theres possibility that 20 other snakes are somewhere in that house still growing.

We wouldnt want a situation where one pastor will come out in the future to praise God for using snakes to teach some tagged 'antichrists' a lesson by consuming their parents

Rflmao cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ...na true o @ bolded
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by cupidhero(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
I hate snakes.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by obatoro: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
OK I've seen those four earthworms.

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by obailala(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
RotrMezie:
Daddy Freeze is Anti - Christianity.
I think he's more 'anti-mumu-religiousness'
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

but not only to pastors...if you help the needy,orphans,prisoners and the widows....by doing so u are paying ur tithe to GOD also.
Na lie oo... according to Nigeria's 'superior' form of Christianity, you give to God only when you give to God's annointed servants (irrespective of how wealthy the person is).
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by AceDomino(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
How did the snakes managed to get into her bathtub? He should elaborate on that... Cuz his story could be a film trick.

Free sample
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by repogirl(f): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2017
4 snakes inside bath tub? Haba! Does she live in the jungle?

1 Like

Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by HiddenManna(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Is he an atheist?
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by SamuelLoch: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2017
She's indeed a super hero! I don't think I can kill one, I'll be on the run, seeking for help from an outsider...
I fear this creature than _______
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by jacyhelen(f): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2017
ooshinibos:

becareful o

taaaa close mouth..brainwashed mofos
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Paulosky1900: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2017
obailala:
Na lie oo... according Nigeria's 'superior' form of Christianity, you give to God only when you give to God's annointed servants (irrespective of how wealthy the person is).

who annointed them servants?
as i can see now..people like u with this ur mentality are the ones making this our country go backwards,u are in their boundage..JESUS SAID IF U DO GOOD TO ANY OF THOSE THAT I MENTIONED EARLIER THAT U ARE DOING IT TO GOD HIMSELF.....mind u when shouting its a lie because its nt my word its GODS WORD AND U JUST CALLED GOD A LIAR.
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by obailala(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:

who annointed them servants?
as i can see now..people like u with this ur mentality are the ones making this our country go backwards,u are in their boundage..JESUS SAID IF U DO GOOD TO ANY OF THOSE THAT I MENTIONED EARLIER THAT U ARE DOING IT TO GOD HIMSELF.....mind u when shouting its a lie because its nt my word its GODS WORD AND U JUST CALLED GOD A LIAR.
Lol..
Re: Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) by Hexzagon: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
brunobaba:

What i said was only a joke even though i believe there's a God up there and he alone will i serve.
I got the joke quite alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.