Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury (54092 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by victorioushands: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Looking at the two pictures gives you a clue as to why blacks are always easy prey to all forms of inhuman experimentations. Those whites protesting in Sweden look serious, concerned and sober while the few blacks among whom a Nigerian flag shows are merely putting on a show for their people back home. And they are not even ashamed to be smiling on such serious issue about them as if it's a political campaign for identification. Mentally, some of us blacks are still slaves.

But Libyaa will continue paying for this for decades to come.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by calcal: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
African population needs to be reduced since over 50% of them are useless.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Marrtynze(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Slavery, thought we moved past that already, watched the video on CNN, truly unbelievable
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
If they had respected themselves amd stayed at home this wouldn't have happened to the idiots
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by stieyven(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Meanwhile bubu is still silent about this insult even Samuel eto has sent planes to bring back his brothers but your president is still juncketing around like an idiotic fool while his people are being sold

God punish Obama and Hillary Clinton for destroying Libya and killing Gaddafi which is why this modern day slavery
Bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by zolapower: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Meanwhile bubu is still silent about this insult even Samuel eto has sent planes to bring back his brothers but your president is still juncketing around like an idiotic fool while his people are being sold

God punish Obama and Hillary Clinton for destroying Libya and killing Gaddafi which is why this modern day slavery
my brother thank God u said Samuel eto took a steps to rescue is fellow counrty men. U and I know that bubu is clueless. Now lemme ask u ,where are the likes of dangote ,otedola ,folunsho alakija ,ifeanyi uba ,the pastor and the general overseers of church ?
The aforementioned citizens of this country ,didn't have to do too much hustle before money come there way . Yet they are so wicked with there money . All this young men and women who are slaves in Libya had all tasted dangote product one way or the other ,but what has aliko dangote given back to the society?

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
It is a shame that Nigerians are more interested in banky w while others are being enslaved and sold in Libya
My brother
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by enomakos(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
The arabs are the most wicked humans God ever creates
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Bakrabas: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Libya and their barbaric ethics, the complexion of an African is just an innocent, the problem is that many negroes are suffering from schizophrenia and hemispherectomy... I pray the blacks mentality should be liberated from neo colonial enslavement and the battle of the mind.

Africa is at war with herself

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Bakrabas: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
enomakos:
The arabs are the most wicked humans God ever creates

So, you mean your own God can make mistakes
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by vioment: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Africans are the most babaric set of people in the whole univers. Aside From those perpetrating this crime, even the continent whr this evil is exibited is silent about it. Anytime evil happens in Africa ,it is the whites that protest and condemn it in totality while the main continent whr such is happening is at ease and indifferent.

I can still remember Chibok girls kidnap, it is stil the whites that started the protest in UK first, b4 our so-called rIght activists woke up, the same with the Buniyadi massacre.

1000 years to come, Africa wil never reach whr Europe or America is presently. Too wicked set of people, whn u think u have heard and seen it all another invention of wickedness is brought to light.

As for Lybians, they would soon be worse than Syria

I concur. No be news, Africans are pure hypocrites, if it's not through tribe, it's religion, gangs, haves and have nots; A totally failed continent, the worst of all continents.

How we are related to the current illegal citizens of Libya is beyond me. Instead of going to libya to stay, it will be wise to be against them and sabotage them. How a continent could be so rich and incompetent is where the disrespect is coming from; they notice that we don't respect and accommodate ourselves. If whites and the Asians don't help us bring power supply, we will be dead before the next generations will even know how to lead themselves to make transformers. Failed and dirty countries are littered everywhere in Africa. Congo is supposed to be the richest country in the world, but see where they are without any hope of light in the tunnel. Zimbabwe is the only matured minds in Africa but not advanced. Look at the stupidity going on in kenya. Just look around you in Nigeria, and see for yourself. Failed.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by vioment: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Africans are the most babaric set of people in the whole univers. Aside From those perpetrating this crime, even the continent whr this evil is exibited is silent about it. Anytime evil happens in Africa ,it is the whites that protest and condemn it in totality while the main continent whr such is happening is at ease and indifferent.

I can still remember Chibok girls kidnap, it is stil the whites that started the protest in UK first, b4 our so-called rIght activists woke up, the same with the Buniyadi massacre.

1000 years to come, Africa wil never reach whr Europe or America is presently. Too wicked set of people, whn u think u have heard and seen it all another invention of wickedness is brought to light.

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Seahawk: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Men have ruined this world. Consequences of male leadership and greed

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Seahawk: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Use your sense. it’s free
edeXede:
embarassed

Wawuuu!

Maybe slave trade is not a bad thing afterall considering some of the earliest autioned human beings did fine and their grand children are still doing fine. 50cent, Chris Brown, the William's sisters, Ti, Nicki minaj and many more are all enjoying the benefits of slave trading today.
Many of us today wish our fore fathers would have been auctioned off, at least my children's dream can come true without much hasle.
Iya Ridhwan first son has become a nuisance to the street, always shouting skiborobo skibooo, oshey baddest.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Mccullum: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
All of you will be commenting as if you were there, most left their country with much expectations of success over there on illegal route to Libya where is more terrible than their country...

I was in Libya in 2002 and when I observed that it's not a good place of dreaming to reach Europe, I just decided to come back to naija and for now I'm thanking my God, and indirect slave trade has been there during that period but not leaked as it is currently due to Gaddafi censored their news.

Most will still be thinking to continue their journey to Europe which warrants them ending in slavery... conclusively, if the journey is not good to continue then return but most of them will refuse, that's why they are now in sorrow.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Missy89(f): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obama and Hilary made this happen
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by edeXede: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seahawk:
Use your sense. it’s free
Kk. I will also give you a free like, it is free
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Mykelpato(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesse01:
African is really curse how on earth did I find myself on dis God forsaken continent angry and has our president d fighter of corruption said anything.
Is Buhari the president of Africa?? They have union and will tackle the issue soon,stop this by r Buhari this Buhari that.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by gnykelly(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
MZEE01:
If Libya should be clamped down and let the United Nations decide the actions that should be taken upon them immediately

which UN, the one that surpport the destruction of LIbya.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by lindakelechi(f): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
I saw the hopelessness in their eyes... its the saddest thing i have seen
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by ndubueze92(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Big shame on Obama and Clinton
AU is a disgraced entity.
African leaders are morons and are white buttlickers .
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by ndubueze92(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin88:
How did the bible affect African history? It's a shame on your missed priority.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by ndubueze92(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin88:
How did the bible affect African history? It's a shame on your missed priorities.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Originalsly: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm....urging the FG to crawl into action to spring into action.Really?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Aboguede(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Most of the comments and majority indeed show complete ignorant minds and gullibility ajd complete lack of information but worst pretence. Meanwhile dnt this an old news. Just tell those dogs called edo fools to stop going there because the europe route is clossed for now pls. Smelly edo state.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by yazach: 5:21am On Nov 29, 2017
When America wanted to invade Libya, all African leaders except Jacob Zuma support war on Libya.

Now this is the aftermath of the illegal war. This is not to justify the action of the like Libyans.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by metroid(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Its so sad that while this is happening some are kitting up to embark on this journey as I am writing this comment cry cry
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by oneniceguy(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Pierohandsome:

You are so correct. I was wondering, why can't other African leaders team up and send their soldiers to condone this mess? Like WTH!
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by guji12(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

He didn't o..world pple
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Africans are the most babaric set of people in the whole univers.

Libya is worse than Syria.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by jantavanta(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2017
In Mauritania, Slavery is regarded as a pillar of Islam.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012565;p=1#000001

In colonial times, France, Britain,Portugal, etc. enslaved Africans in Cape Verde, Mauritius, South Africa(abolished in 1834), Seychelles, Sao Tome e Principe, Angola, Mozambique, and other parts.

In precolonial times, there was the Afro-Arab enslavement of Africans in the East African islands of Zanzibar and Pemba. In other parts of Africa, there was the Islamically endorsed enslavement of Africans to parts of North Africa.

Slavery was practiced everywhere in the world as Greek, Roman, Chinese, Indian, Russian histories inform. And Jewish folklore informs us too that the Jews were enslaved in Egypt before their God intervened on their side and freed them to enter "the land of milk and honey".
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Immarocks(f): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2017
it's common knowledge that the western power house gives nothing for free they offer glittering help with one finger but take back with nine fingers.... dis atrocity is going on in camps sponsored by them for years now.... liberators indeed

life is better over there.... yes but go in there legally even the legal one's are not finding it easy...
I tell you over there struggle is with fear... here struggle is with pride

Africans abroad are migrants but non Afrtcans "expatriates"

##thinkAfricaletssave ourselves##

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested With 14 Female Panties In Ogun / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.