Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

“Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans (27868 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Fusion23: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2017
Queendoncom:
Why would any sane person wanna go to Kenya? Uncuu keep your free visa.
Have been to Kenya, may be not for the women ..but Nairobi is beautiful and more sane than Lagos.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by dikeigbo2(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Which ego are you talking about?.....when you travel out,you will know that's nothing like it...just respect yourself that's all

uthor=TRAPP post=62808421]Kenyans wants to deceive people into their country only to chase them back later. Nigerians should please stay in Nigeria. We need to protect our ego.[/quote]
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by CountDooku(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Marry a kenyan? not a bad idea sha
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by udemzyudex(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
temblor1:

LIBYA TOO IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA.
WHY DONT YOU MOVE YOUR NEST THERE. NO NEED OF VISA.

Who mention Libya for here now? Baba I still insist say Kenya better pass ur Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by enemyofprogress: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2017
Ajeapako it's over between us,I'm off to Kenya to look for your replacement and settle down Kenya
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by enemyofprogress: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

Who mention Libya for here now? Baba I still insist say Kenya better pass ur Nigeria.
far far better
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Angelsss(f): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2017
mrlaw93:
I know our brothers from the East will troop in in large numbers. Like they did in Libya and were sold as slaves.
lol
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Ezigbonmadu: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2017
giftq:

Read Proverbs 24:21, warning you about APC change

The Bible even warned us against change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Kenya, here I come. grin grin grin
Am on my way too

1 Like

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Just30: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
theapeman:
let me marry HIV undecided

no thank you?

by the way apart from Ghana, Kenyan women take second position on the most ugly women on earth while Ghana still leading the list.
is that why 90% of Nigerian women are shapeless

1 Like

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by SalamRushdie: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
phone:

You just vomited shit, av u been in Kenya before... don't be myopic,Nigeria is till greener than some other African countries.

Human developement index doesn lie ...Kenya is number 141 , Nigeria is number 153 and Zimbabwe is 154 ..
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Revolva(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
this is the only kenyan i wanna marry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj59QUGR12I
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

The Bible even warned us against change.
Gbam.
Zombies refused to listen.
Now they are committing suicide up and down.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2017
this one Na bonanza oooo and Kenya babe dey fine like kilode ooo. make I enter the next bus kaikai Kenya dey call me.....
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by doziex: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
DAMN!!! For dis kind Judy Anyango Nyash, I will relocate from the US to Kenya. Lol
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kenyatta should wait until Kenyan's economy improves.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Ralphdan(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
why US no fit do this kind promo or UK,France,Australia ETC
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by TRAPP(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Which ego are you talking about?.....when you travel out,you will know that's nothing like it...just respect yourself that's all

uthor=TRAPP post=62808421]Kenyans wants to deceive people into their country only to chase them back later. Nigerians should please stay in Nigeria. We need to protect our ego.
What do you have to justify the situations in Libya and South Africa generally?... or have you ever seen a Nigerian being racist.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by duyox2004: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
President Uhuru Kenyatta said on Tuesday that any African can get a visa on arrival in Kenya, and will be free to settle in the country if they marry a Kenyan, removing restrictions on some nations.

“If you wish and find a willing partner, you can marry and settle in Kenya,” he said during his inauguration address after being sworn-in for a second term in office, saying the move was designed to cement African ties.

According to him: “This commitment we make again with no requirement for reciprocity.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/a-kenyan-and-get-visa-on-arrival.html

Kenya and Hiv prevalence should be considered before taking a decision
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by TeejayMaya(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmm, interesting. So lemme dust my Int'l passport and off to Nairobi Kenya I go, hope dem get fine ladies sha?

At least I can have access to 24 hours uninterrupted power
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
where does Kenya lead to
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by whitebeard(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
giftq:

Read Proverbs 24:21, warning you about APC change
no dey misquote bible guy, I don't support APC but, let's the sacred remain sacred, show respect..!!
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by dikeigbo2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
TRAPP:

What do you have to justify the situations in Libya and South Africa generally?... or have you ever seen a Nigerian being racist.

Ok,unless that.....as for national pride or ego...that's rubbish
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
whitebeard:
no dey misquote bible guy, I don't support APC but, let's the sacred remain sacred, show respect..!!
na the guy first quote bible for me na grin
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by whitebeard(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
giftq:

na the guy first quote bible for me na grin
for our sake no do am again, abeg..!
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Heartbender: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kenyan women are effortlessly beautiful. Time to get me a "Lupita" kinda girl...black as night, beautiful as the third heavens
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Forestry123(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hope there's is forest there
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Forestry123(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hope there's forest there
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
Am on my way too

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by LilTyRoNe: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Belafonte:
God knows I need me a Kenyan wife. God bless Uhuru Kenyatta for this golden opportunity. This is just added incentive.
Chinekeeee guy calm down
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Belafonte(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
LilTyRoNe:

Chinekeeee guy calm down

I'm calm, bros. grin. I've always wanted to marry a foreign woman, now, my hero, Uhuru Kenyatta has made the decision easier. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words For Haiti And Africa / Satanic Temple Sues U.S Govt, Says Abortion Ban Violates Religious Rights (Pix) / Negotiation Fails, Niger Junta To Recall Ambassador From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.