Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? (14837 Views)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / Most Beautiful State In Nigeria / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by Revolution: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2010
After watching this video I think it may be Cross Rivers. Until I saw this video I didn't realise Nigeria such large and beautiful waterfalls, Infact most Nigerians don't realise Nigeria has such waterfalls.

http://www.greatnigeria.tv/video/35/Cross-Rivers-Tour

Which state do you think is the most beautiful in Nigeria
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2010
probably Plateau, except for the violence.

nice video though.
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by Revolution: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
Yes, I have also been to Plateau state and it is very beautiful, however they are not as good as promoting and exploiting their state's natural beauty as Cross Rivers is, and as you say, the violence doesn't help.
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by londoner: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2010
There are so many beautiful places in Nigeria. The focus is on Cross River because of the efforts of the administration to make it so.

Take a look at these others, its breaktaking!

Idanre hills Ondo State

Sukur, Adamawa state

Mambilla plateau Taraba state

Gashaka Gumti national park
www.nairaland.com/attachments/91078_montagnes_nigeria_gif90e077f4604910c345110762babe1c0a

Taraba
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by Revolution: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
Wow! Idanre hills is beautiful. I have seen pictures of Sukur and some others before but never seen Idanre hills and 1 or 2 more. Why are Nigerians not good at promoting the beauty of the country. South Africa is probably more violent than Nigeria but they promote their country much better and earns billions of dollars from tourism as a result. Has else got beautiful unseen pictures of places in Nigeria?
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by londoner: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Revolution, Nigeria is beautiful but we dont see it because when Nigerians travel, its to go "abroad", even if its just Ghana. lol, some people are so convinced that Nigeria has nothing good to offer.

Some of these places including cross river are just so beautiful to miss out on. I have to visit at least two of these places on my next visit to Nigeria.
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by Revolution: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
True, however many Nigerians have started visiting Cross Rivers for their holidays and honeymoon that why it has become the number one tourist destination in Nigeria. I would love to tour the whole of Nigeria by road.
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by Inyanga(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful State In Nigeria? by tpia1: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Revolution: True, however many Nigerians have started visiting Cross Rivers for their holidays and honeymoon that why it has become the number one tourist destination in Nigeria. I would love to tour the whole of Nigeria by road.

I agree cross river is one of the main tourist destinations in nigeria.

Don't know if yankari game reserve is still open?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Airpot Runway 96% Ready, Re-opens Next Week Wednesday -Hadi Sirika / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.