Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? (810 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by willspark(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2010
Do women fancy their men at all, or they go for the seak of money and marriage?

Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by Diva20(f): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2010
LMAO!!! @ your picture
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by DeepSoul(f): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2010
I fancy good English and an unbroken chair  grin
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by ayettymama(f): 1:09am On Mar 27, 2010
loooooooooooooooooool

deep soul

ur too funny!
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by Diva20(f): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2010
Deep Soul:

I fancy good English and an unbroken chair  grin

OMG!!! I didn't notice the chair, I was too focused on the street.

Isn't it too hot to be wearing a jacket?
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by willspark(m): 1:37am On Mar 27, 2010
are expecting a nigerian to type correct spelling of words after all the handset, go and check the last text u send to your bf/gf then u understand what i mean, that chair is the only chair left in my house and that jacket is the jacket micheal jackson borrowed from me. that painting is the most expensive paint in, if you think am joking show it to your father and ask him if he knows anything about that painting which I no de sure.
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by ayettymama(f): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2010
lolz

plz

ive laffed enuff today from that crazy lagos thread

my stomach is seriously hurting!
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by googles: 1:46am On Mar 27, 2010
but seriously wats the point of the picture ??
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by willspark(m): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

plz

ive laffed enuff today from that crazy lagos thread

my stomach is seriously hurting!
um! U neva see somthing yet,that is the latest swagg now in Lag, ur laffing jus dey start. Come on gingga the swagga,
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by willspark(m): 2:29am On Mar 27, 2010
googles:

but seriously wats the point of the picture ??
um! People dey talk Abino orangelike Abino sef de talk, if na white man post that pic u 4 don de fin way to upload the pic, well I no go blame u u say ur name na googles or na bottles?
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by madlady(f): 3:34am On Mar 27, 2010
willspark:

Do women fancy their men at all, or they go for the seak of money and marriage?

We "fancy" our men  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue  very very much. 

@Poster you have a lot of guts, work on the humour and you will have the full packageX
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by googles: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2010
willspark:

um! People dey talk Abino orangelike Abino sef de talk, if na white man post that pic u 4 don de fin way to upload the pic, well I no go blame u u say your name na googles or na bottles?

obviously as your name implies something's sparking in that little thing on your body you call a head. . . . . who is an albino berra remove the sleeping patch

and wats with the white man picture you brought up? you are just a cheaper definition of cheap
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by marocguy(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2010
Lol. I think som1 needs 2 get laid. I take ma leave
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by marocguy(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2010
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by willspark(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2010
googles:

obviously as your name implies something's sparking in that little thing on your body you call a head. . . . . who is an albino berra remove the sleeping patch

and wats with the white man picture you brought up? you are just a cheaper definition of cheap

sorry 4 calling u Abino, a don 4get say cheaper nay ona family name
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by willspark(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2010
marocguy:

dude nay so women finish 4 ur area? Nay ur fellow man u want gay or get laid.
Re: What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? by googles: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2010
willspark:

sorry 4 calling u Abino, a don 4get say cheaper nay ona family name

hmm go get yourself some drugs to treat your Neuroleptic malignant syndrome. . . . . mcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Gist Us Abt Ur Secondary School Luv,here Is Mine / My Mother Is My Father's Daughter. She Said. / I Feel Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.