Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. (7106 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Heloct(f): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Many at times, we've gotten our heart broken by that person we value so much. It could be very disastrous and we may have found it hard to get back to our feet. Trust me, stalking them will leave you worse than the heartbreak did. So, what's the best thing to do in this situation? The best thing is to revenge and make them regret ever breaking your heart. Below, we'll discuss how you can do that.

1. Delete the memories of what you had: This is the very first step in overcoming an ex. Delete their numbers, pictures and text messages. Let nothing remind you of what you shared or had. It's a difficult thing to try yes, you have to be brave to get a sweet revenge. Don't agree to become friends with them. Keep no relationship whatsoever.

2. Move on: You heard that right? Move on. Go to parties. Hang out with your friends. Give chance for a new boyfriend. Take selfies and remain happy. Don't discuss them and don't think about them... Doing so can ruin your mood. Some exes come back into your like the moment they see you are happy without them. Never accept them. Someone who broke your heart can make sure you never heal. Stay away and enjoy life.

3. Be successful: Yes. This is the sweetest part. The best way you can revenge an ex is to be successful. Solely chase your career to the end. Go for auditions. Do well at school. Write scholarship examinations and be great. Let your success story haunt them. Let them read about you on Google. Do the things you love to do and remain elegant. Trust me, you don't want to know how remorseful they would feel. They would want to explain to their friends on how they used to know you but who cares, you are up.

Let me add this.. So many of you think breaking other people's heart is the best way to revenge(indirectly) an ex. No dear. You are breaking innocent people and you've given that ex power over you. Power to turn you into a monster that cannot love again but to break other people's heart. No one is worth it. You have a life and a future. Don't let that ex have the final say in your life..

Cc Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by HeOrShe: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Version 2

Allow the break-up to get to 2months..
Then buy ur favorite wine and open the wine.. Don't drink it yet. Pick ur phone and call ur ex..
Hello, why are u so wicked after all my love. Not only u broke my hrt.. I just left the hospital and I tasted positive for HIV. . So u infected me and broke my hrt. God will judge u.. Then end the call and switch off ur phone...

Den start sipping ur wine with smiles and Cross ur legs.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Version 2 above me is lame...

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Jammy28(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Bro,version 2 isn't lame o;....na anxiety plus including worry go kill that ex die.
grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by debola27(f): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jammy28:
Bro,version 2 isn't lame o;....na anxiety plus including worry go kill that ex die.
grin grin grin
Nope. He will just go to do his own test, and if he's negative, he will thank God he left you before you ruined his life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Jammy28(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
debola27:

Nope. He will just go to do his own test, and if he's negative, he will thank God he left you before you ruined his life.

You are absolutely right,...but that anxiety is before she/he goes for the test.

And if the anxiety will heightened to its elastic limit,...doctors at the government hospitals around her/his area should go on strike and the available private clinics aren't equipped to do such test.

Na semi-death. Worry worry no good,...only if you've experienced a mind-boggling worry-state before.

6 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is cute
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Richyberry0: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2017
HeOrShe:
Version 2

Allow the break-up to get to 2months..
Then buy ur favorite wine and open the wine.. Don't drink it yet. Pick ur phone and call ur ex..
Hello, why are u so wicked after all my love. Not only u broke my hrt.. I just left the hospital and I tasted positive for HIV. . So u infected me and broke my hrt. God will judge u.. Then end the call and switch off ur phone...

Den start sipping ur wine with smiles and Cross ur legs.
lmao

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Just move on. No need for all these.

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by SenhorSean(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2017
i got no revenge, my love for her mended my heart.

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Heloct:
Many at times, we've gotten our heart broken by that person we value so much. It could be very disastrous and we may have found it hard to get back to our feet. Trust me, stalking them will leave you worse than the heartbreak did. So, what's the best thing to do in this situation? The best thing is to revenge and make them regret ever breaking your heart. Below, we'll discuss how you can do that.

1. Delete the memories of what you had: This is the very first step in overcoming an ex. Delete their numbers, pictures and text messages. Let nothing remind you of what you shared or had. It's a difficult thing to try yes, you have to be brave to get a sweet revenge. Don't agree to become friends with them. Keep no relationship whatsoever.

2. Move on: You heard that right? Move on. Go to parties. Hang out with your friends. Give chance for a new boyfriend. Take selfies and remain happy. Don't discuss them and don't think about them... Doing so can ruin your mood. Some exes come back into your like the moment they see you are happy without them. Never accept them. Someone who broke your heart can make sure you never heal. Stay away and enjoy life.

3. Be successful: Yes. This is the sweetest part. The best way you can revenge an ex is to be successful. Solely chase your career to the end. Go for auditions. Do well at school. Write scholarship examinations and be great. Let your success story haunt them. Let them read about you on Google. Do the things you love to do and remain elegant. Trust me, you don't want to know how remorseful they would feel. They would want to explain to their friends on how they used to know you but who cares, you are up.

Let me add this.. So many of you think breaking other people's heart is the best way to revenge(indirectly) an ex. No dear. You are breaking innocent people and you've given that ex power over you. Power to turn you into a monster that cannot love again but to break other people's heart. No one is worth it. You have a life and a future. Don't let that ex have the final say in your life..

Cc Lalasticlala
is that how your village people revenge for heartbreak?

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by spiceadole: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Allow a year or 2 to pass.
In these period, give the impression you have moved on.
Don't keep direct contact with your ex but make sure you have somehow been monitoring them.
Still know their homes, work place, church or anywhere to find them at a given time.
Then strike!
Arrange and pay professional hitmen/hoodlums to destroy him/her.
They can bathe your ex acid, shoot, beat to pull, maim them.

Nobody will suspect you, not even your ex.
Revenge is best served a long time after.
When you are out of the picture, to clear all suspicions

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Tamarapetty(f): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2019
Why waste my time revenging??
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2019
spiceadole:
Don't keep direct contact with your ex but make sure you have somehow been monitoring them.
Still know their homes, work place, church or anywhere to find them at a given time.
Then strike!

you are good.

6 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Splinz(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are good.

embarassed

What is good about that murderer?

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Splinz:

embarassed

the art of treating someone's fuckup
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Splinz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the art of treating someone's fuckup

Really?

But you see, the problem with "an eye for an eye" is that in the end, we all end up blind.

You that is applauding a gruesome art of treating someone's fuckup, are you first of all perfect?

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
No revenge. I loved my ex and I don't switch to hate. I wish the man I loved the best and I could never do damage to him.

If it was / is real love, wish your ex all the best. If you don't, you never loved your ex and it's all about you being selfish and vindictive, then good your ex abandoned you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by spiceadole: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are good.

It pains me when people deal with their exes and get suspected..
In my case, I didn't even issue verbal threats. It's a wrong move.
I just locked up and pretended all was well.
But from that moment, I monitored him closely indirectly for 1 year plus.
Then struck him.
3 years now, he is yet to recover. And he will never recover.
I made sure I rendered his life completely useless.
That dick that gave him effontery to misbehave is now flaccid with no puci to penetrate.
I staged the whole thing like a robbery incident..
Nobody till date ever links it to the fury of a woman who was scorned.
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by spiceadole: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Splinz:

embarassed

I could have murdered him. But death could have been too easy, too simple, too pleasant,too comfortable for him.
I wanted him to be alive and suffer.. Wishing for death.
And that is exactly what I did.
Death is not the worst.
There are situations that are worse than death.

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
spiceadole:

Then struck him.
That dick that gave him effontery to misbehave is now flaccid with no puci to penetrate.
Nonsense and ingredients
Same will come back to you. Karma.

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Splinz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
spiceadole:

I could have murdered him. But death could have been too easy, too simple, too pleasant,too comfortable for him.
I wanted him to be alive and suffer.. Wishing for death.
And that is exactly what I did.
Death is not the worst.
There are situations that are worse than death.

shocked

You did what!? Someone you once professed undying love for?

I just can't figure out how you guys take these things too serious.

Jeeeeeeez!

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are good.

See her Akpu face.

Nah so her heart dey too.

These are the ones who go to church on Sundays shouting Hallelujah.

Nigerian youth are demented.
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
spiceadole:
Then strike!

You will be caught very soon.
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Angela777:
No revenge. I loved my ex and I don't switch to hate. I wish the man I loved the best and I could never do damage to him.

If it was / is real love, wish your ex all the best. If you don't, you never loved your ex and it's all about you being selfish and vindictive, then good your ex abandoned you.

Well said.

People don't know life offer them what they asked for.

Relationship is not about ME it's US.

Until little minds understand that, they will remain in a circle of heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Splinz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
spiceadole:

Then struck him.
I made sure I rendered his life completely useless
Nonsense and ingredients

Now this is the height of it, and it's a shade of all wrong!

Such wickedness is totally unwarranted and unthinkable!

Are you now happy, really happy

Damn it!
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Naughtysite:

Well said.

People don't know life offer them what they asked for.

Relationship is not about ME it's US.

Until little minds understand that, they will remain in a circle of heartbreak.
True, for to be really loved, you need to open your own hear risking being hurt, but it's the way to find love
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Deicide: 3:25am On Feb 01, 2019
If you know you know cool

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by atikuobi2019nig: 4:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Just move on. No need for all these.
yeah, no need for all these drama, just let go and move on immediately
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by atikuobi2019nig: 5:32am On Feb 01, 2019
spiceadole:

Then struck him.
Nonsense and ingredients

but u went too far, does it mean you can not be loved by another man again? are you saying you are happy now that he is in that condition? come on I do understand how you feel, but it shouldn't have gotten to that extent, it doesn't show maturity, you will definitely regret it or else you don't have a conscience
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 01, 2019
spiceadole:

Then struck him.
Nonsense and ingredients
Gbam.lefuefu please one pack of popcorn for my friend here
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Angela777:

Same will come back to you. Karma.
keep quiet there. Karma is only for those small minded, paranoid people that are foolish enough to project guilt at the universe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). / I want to enlarge my divk (pics attached) / Women's Top 9 Lies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.