Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Re: People Should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: People Should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (594 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Quality20(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2017
I read the article with the above title and what struck me the most was where the writer wrote that ; 5 out of every 10 lady in the southwest of Nigeria end up being impregnated with illegitimate kids as a result of men not wanting to marry them.
My questions are:
1. why do those girls go into such relationships when they know marriage isn't on the table?
2.if they must sleep around with men,must they get pregnant in the process?
3.are they not aware of contraceptive devices?
4.are they proud of carrying illegitimate kids up n down.
5.how does the southwestern society perceive them and their acts of getting pregnant illegitimately?
6.And lastly, do they really feel a responsible man will want to marry them some day?
Re: Re: People Should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Out every other thing you could do, you've decided to make other people's private lives your headache?
Re: Re: People Should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2017
First we should stop call kinds born out of wedlock illegitimate. Kids are kids please that's another form of discrimination
Re: Re: People Should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Op, maybe you should go out into the streets and spread out questionnaires for these your questions. There are no illegitimate kids, kids are gifts from God. As much as I know, people intermarry and the problems you highlighted it's not a particular tribes problem, it's everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mechanics Take His Bride To Workshop To Shoot Pre-wedding Photo / Caught Cheating With His Best Friend Wife / What Does " The Same Face" Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.