Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. (7080 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by ubunja(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
cheers.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
come let us reason together now.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by johelstech: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Marry a woman that you can sleep with your two eyes closed. You marry a woman that everyone wants, blood pressure dey o. Jealousy and suspicion kills o

post or read an article, like or comment on a post and be paid for it. invite others and be handsomely rewarded. details on my signature
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by Belafonte(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Triple boom. I hope guys can learn from this.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pls recover
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by skywalker240(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ubunja brother man,

Please recover this topic,

you know am an avid deciple of the miseducations, i need this, or you can foward to me on whatsapp or telegram, my number on my siggy. I would Appreciate, One love
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by ubunja(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2019
skywalker240:
Ubunja brother man,

Please recover this topic,

you know am an avid deciple of the miseducations, i need this, or you can foward to me on whatsapp or telegram, my number on my siggy. I would Appreciate, One love
I will see what to do. But don't get hopes too high
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by skywalker240(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2019
ubunja:
I will see what to do. But don't get hopes too high
bless you bro.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by Princepioneer(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Would av loved to read this post ... UNBUNJA, you are three much.. Keep it up..

(1) (Reply)

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.