Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook (862 Views)

Senators Ifeanyi Ubah And Chukwuka Utazi Clashed Over Innoson Motor / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by globemoney: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is quite hilarious. After a massive election loss, instead of Peter Obi and his propagande team to be sober on why Ndi Anambra rejected him, His aide, Valanetine Obienyem launched attack on Ifeanyi Ubah, Chris Ubah and Obiano.. Well, Ifeanyi Ubah's aides couldn't take it and has been firing from all sides on Peter obi and the said aide. Here is a response to Obi's aide by Ifeanyi Ubah's assistant.

RE: Valentine Obieyem: A Liar Living In Realms of Phantasmagorial
By Amb Adichie Izuchukwu
"Wake Up Val, Wake Up Obieyem @46"

History can never be forgotten on how a security challenged "Valentine Obieyem" has enjoyed gossiping, blackmailing and even telling lies at age 46.
The integrity challenged "Valentine Obieyem" who was caught in Lagos State laundering over #255million cash https://www.nairaland.com/280898/peter-obi-n255-million-naira belonging to Ndi-Anambra state under the Administration of Mr. Obi should be ashamed making a public appearance or still standing as Mr. Peter Obi's Media Aide.
The same well known "Valentine Obieyem" who has continuously siphoned and blackmailed one of the former Senator from Anambra central with his blackmail article Poisonous Chalice should be aware that Ndi-Anambra no longer buy his daily lies
The Security Challenged Val who made his daily living on e-thuggery should stop crying over the rejection of his master Mr. Peter Obj who after his 8 years in office as the Executive Governor of Anambra couldn't point a finger or rather, boast of any Agulu Youth he has empowered.
Valentine Obieyem should rather tell Ndi-Anambra who owns Abuja and PortHarcourt NEXT MALL biggest Mall in Africa..
I'm not saying that big lies of Mr. Peter Obi which includes having in his possession one list watch and a pair of shoes for 17 years should be re-visited, no, but, I'm interested on why Ndi-Anambra youths should be massacred and dumped at Ezu-river under the administration of Mr. Peter Obi, https://www.google.com.ng/…/ezu-river-dead-bodies-its-…/amp/ Valentine Obieyem couldn't found it necessary reporting the news to Ndi-Anambra.
Mr. Peter Obi who is known for illicit business should endeavour to speak to Ndi-Anambra on why he handed Anambra ANIDS to his co-drug lord Ben-Flo Motors the owner of Benjamin Hotels, Awka, immediately after his return from American prison where he served on behalf of Mr Peter Obi.
Ndi-Agulu not even Ndi-Anambra has collectively rejected Mr. Valentine and his boss, Mr. Peter Obie through November 18, Governorship. Therefore, such a man should be bold enough to visit and plead for forgiveness to Mr. Bonaventure Mokwe who he demolished his hotel and had him with his staff locked up in Awkuzu SARS without legislative backup or any state law https://elombah.com/…/14162-supreme-court-shatters-ekwunife…
Yes, Ndi-Anambra have collectively stoned Mr. Peter Obi by re-electing Gov. Willie Obiano for the second tenure, and hence, awaits Mr. Peter Obi's apology to not only Gov. Obiano but, to Ndi-Anambra on swearing that he will fight Willie's re-election with his last blood
As a meddlesome interloper who has denied Ndi-Anambra Central a Senator, he should be aware that neither Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah nor any other Anambra stakeholder lied against him, Mr Obi. All that where said about him were proven truth, and many were challenges still waiting for Mr. Obi to accept them.
Wake up Valentine Obieyem for a fool at 46 is a fool forever.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by globemoney: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
The post from Obi's aide that caused it all... cheesy cheesy

Reflections on Ifeanyi Uba, Chris Uba & Willie Obiano
Valentine Obienyem

ON IFEANYI UBA
I met Dr. Ifeanyi Uba for the first time in 2013, in the USA. We had interesting discussions and reached what could be termed a ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’. He complimented me, and indicated his desire to work with people like me, who had shown that they would not betray trust no matter the circumstance.
Since that initial encounter, I have not raised a finger or voice against him. In fact, the moment he engaged Mr. Emeka Onyia, he got most of us sidelined. Who would like to work at cross purposes with the principled, respectful and matter-of-fact young Emeka? Beyond Emeka, he is close to some young men that I respect; people like Ifesi Muoneme and Al Barney.
But surprisingly, Ifeanyi Uba kept attacking my Principal, Mr. Peter Obi even when the latter had not raised a finger against him, perhaps excepting the usual politicking defined by individual’s peculiarities. Soon after the then President Goodluck Jonathan lost the 2015 election, Ifeanyi Uba was all over the place uttering inanities against some persons, including Mr. Peter Obi. Immediately after the PDP governorship primaries, Ifeanyi Uba also went on air and lied against my boss in what was clearly a hatchet job. It was shocking to hear him say the only condition for him to work for the PDP was if he was made the Deputy Governorship candidate. Who in their right frames of mind would have disputed the choice of Dr. Ekwueme’s daughter – Barr. Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe, with vast experience in corporate governance, human capital development & SMEs -- as being the best? I was one of those that restrained Obi’s supporters from returning fire-for-fire. Some of us that are mature in this game consulted among one another and decided not to latch onto the thoughtlessness of a few.
A few days ago, Ifeanyi Uba was on AIT telling lies again against Peter Obi. Does he not have any shame after his group, including PDP members in the National Assembly collected billions of Naira to work against the PDP?
It really pains some of us that Ifeanyi Uba’s business is in tatters. I feel for him that in the Nigeria today, no decent person will do business with him as his reputation is damaged almost beyond repair. The NNPC saga is still fresh in our minds and no Government agency can, as it is today, engage in any transactions with him for all the teas in China. Organizations such as Coscharis are still licking their wounds; as from being one of the highest shareholders in Access Bank, the Group has been stripped of its shares because of Ifeanyi Uba. Which bank will lend money to Ifeanyi Uba?
Even as his foray into Sports gained him some goodwill and mileage, he turned everything upside down again by his dubious political leanings.
His current desperation for political/Government patronage is clearly misplaced.
Sadly, rather than seek ways to rehabilitate himself, seek ways to pay 13 months salary he owes his staff, he is busy attacking an innocent man. I appeal to him as a brother and age-mate -- he is a year older than I am -- to re-focus on his business and stop prancing about the way he does to no avail.
ON CHRIS UBA
I listened to Chris Uba’s usual incoherent barbs against Obi. Observers know that after the PDP primaries, all Chris Uba had to offer was that his brother should be adopted as the Deputy Governorship candidate – in line with their selfish-driven politics. In his hey days, those that got appointments through him were his relations: brothers, uncles, nieces and nephews. Is this what we need? When his brother was not taken as Deputy Governor Candidate, he collected money from elsewhere to work against the PDP where he is a member of the Board of Trustees.
Chris Uba’s antecedents speak for themselves. Who has forgotten the burning of Anambra State, including the desecration of Government House in 2004? Indeed, when the likes of Chris Uba speak ill against anybody, it should be a plus for that person. I rest my case!
Pull Him Down At All Costs!
Peter Obi came into the PDP and had almost succeeded in returning sanity to the party. Because of him, most ‘give-me-money-and I-do-anything’ politicians left the party. With the recent experience, they are all trying to come back and return the party to Square 1. What we are witnessing today is the congregation of evil men trying to fight an angel of light. They may believe they are succeeding, but we know that darkness will never triumph against light.
ON OBIANO
I have read on Facebook and other social media platforms, how Obiano’s supporters are asking about my whereabouts. They said I lost my voice after the election. One of them suggested I might be on what he called “Traumatic Leave”.
I was part of the team that brought Willie Obiano as Governor in 2014. In the same vein, I was part of the team that saw him as the nemesis of Anambra State and fought hard to remove him.
From the fore-going, I have fulfilled the duty I owe myself and Anambra State. I have decided that since Anambra people, allowing themselves to be bought, have, whether they like it or not, placed an imprimatur on Obiano’s Government, I shall not raise a finger against him hence. If he wants, let him walk naked on the streets, I will look the other way. I will not have anything to do with his Government and what I am writing today is the last time I will mention him in any of my write-ups.
I am eternally consoled that Obiano will be the Governor of all of us for four more years and not just that of those that worked for or against him. If it is good, as we pray, all of us will benefit; if it is the contrary, all of us, including those seeking me, the clergy, market women, everybody will feel the pangs.
https://www.facebook.com/valentine.obienyem/posts/1657617747635864?pnref=story
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by globemoney: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44, lasgidiowner, nwabobo, ijoba2, mopolchi,
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by LasGidiOwner: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chai..globemoney nwanne ife nkea di egwu cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by globemoney: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Chai..globemoney nwanne ife nkea di egwu cheesy
ya fioba grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by Yyeske(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ya kpotuba, these losers should know the election is over and try to move on.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by patrick89(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Leave these people to their madness! Adichie and Valentine should go and have several seat. Election is over. Its time to move our state forward..
My concern however is how PDP has been very bitter since they lost this election. People should mind what they say during election campaigns.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Peter Obi Aides Fight Dirty On Facebook by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
These two still dey fight?

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Sacks 4,042 Local Government Employees / Atiku Floors Buhari, Okorocha, In ‘happiness’ Poll For 2019 / 2019 Election, Reason Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.