Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

My New Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boss (472 Views)

Rate My New Hair Cut - Going On A Date In A Minute (photos / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Boss by 24Bauer(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
I moved to a new organisation and my new boss happened to be a lady which I know quite well but I haven't met before. she is 'gaddam' gorgeous and sexy and my 'innocent' self had a crush on her heavenly figure.
HOW I KNEW HER:
I met her on one adult forum , we kept in touch for a while exchanged emails and we got talking frequently but after a while, I was super busy with work and trying to change my job reduced our communication.
One bored Saturday in my new place of work, I decided to send a mail to the lady (my new boss) and we got chatting and catching up, one thing led to the other and I told her about my new job(one of the reasons I had been busy) but didn't disclose the name of the organisation to her, she then started talking about a new guy who just joined her organisation and how she has a crush on the dude, but wouldn't want to show it cause she was his boss.
I then 'innocently' started talking dirty with her about what she would have done if she was not his boss and if they were not in the same organisation. Her response was 'I would have made advances and if he was smart enough he would know what's up'. I didn't know when I asked for the name of her organisation. As soon as she said the name, my head started 'spinning' and thinking in a thousand and one ways, so I decided to play along hoping the 'lucky dude' was me!...
The following Mo

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=9

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Ready To Mingle, Come In Here!!!! / Ex-girldfriend Disgraced After Being Caught Trying To Bury Charm In Her Ex House / What Does It Mean When Someone Asks "Do You Dance?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.