Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1065 Views)

What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by 2jideofor(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2010
Re: ... by Mannylex(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2010
I know some of this already, it's nice though, really nice.
Re: ... by Pweety4me(f): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2010
Wateva it's not s8x. . . cheesy grin tongue
Re: ... by deneut: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

Wateva it's not s8x. . . cheesy grin tongue
i like ur name,u mus be pweety as well. tongue tongue tongue smiley
Re: ... by Pweety4me(f): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2010
deneut:

i like your name,u mus be pweety as well. tongue tongue tongue smiley
O thanx 4 d complement hmm now wat can i say about ur name?
Re: ... by deneut: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
u dont hav to b too nice,i undestand.
how is ur day goin
Re: ... by Pweety4me(f): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
deneut:

u dont hav to b too nice,i undestand.
how is your day goin
lolz have i been horrible?sowrri wat i meant was i don't know wat your name means. . .my day is ok and your's? smiley
Re: ... by deneut: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2010
i didnt mean to insult u,k?
fine thank uuuuuuu ma,
Re: ... by Pweety4me(f): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
^Insult 4 where?u sef hmm smiley
Re: ... by Emmayur(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
@poster,u have spoken well. Let me add that when she bits her lower lips,when you get close to her and she starts heartbeat increases that it becomes audible then it may be the right time to KISS THE GIRL.But i still think it is safer to go for her cheeck then her neck before her lips. wink
Re: ... by deneut: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
Emmayur:

@poster,u have spoken well. Let me add that when she bits her lower lips,when you get close to her and she starts heartbeat increases that it becomes audible then it may be the right time to KISS THE GIRL.But i still think it is safer to go for her cheeck then her neck before her lips. wink
mr professional kisser,i hale.
me i love succulent lips.lol
Re: ... by Lovechyld101(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2010
i jus h0oked up wit diz gurl nd she visited my crib we gisted and kip stareing at each othrs face it g0t to a p0int i t0ld her y is she so beautiful and she said she wasnt beautiful but ugly nd i t0ld her i waz even tired of beautiful gurlz cos they only get u hurt and hrt broken then she laffed and l0oked away and later stare bak i felt s0mtin burnin inside of me. and m0ment later i tried kissin her but went 4 her cheek. waz diz d perfect m0ment 4a kiss.
Re: ... by Mannylex(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2010
That seemed like the right moment, but sometimes is good u don't rush fins, there's always another time.

(1) (Reply)

She Gave Me A Black Letter On A Black Morning / Among D Three Ethnic Group (yoruba,hausa, Ibo) Which One Can U Say Are Beautiful Most ? Free To Cast / Evry Woman Wants A God-fearing Man As Husband & D Men Also Want Virgin As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.