Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) (36317 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Maslow80: 3:15am On Nov 30, 2017
@Using wheelbarrow, at least a life is saving there.
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by therealMcCain: 3:15am On Nov 30, 2017
This picture was taken at the scene of the Vegas shooting 2017 in the great USA

Why aren't they using stretchers?

Why wheelbarrow?

This is not an excuse for the sorry state of things in nigeria o!

CC
Ghostmode2two
sinaj
kidman96
Heartbender
madgoat
LordIsaac

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by luvme0702: 4:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Na wah o.
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by babapressy(m): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Seunspyder:
SAMSUNG LAPTOP FOR SELL
Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU
T4300 @2.10GHz Ram 2.00GB. 64bit operating system Hard drives 300GB

Cell phone: 08145 145 222
Working perfectly and neat.

how much for dat...
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by techsparkhub: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Get discounts on things you buy on jumia today

https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday/
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Abbeysunday(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Letz 4get about the means d man was being transported....D people wu did dat knew wot dey eere doing...Delay can b dangerous,even a minute can make a divrrnce....Aslong as he wil b ok den there is nutn wrong wit his means of being transported

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Just look at the comments from above.,u will see that most of them don't reason b4 commenting.

An individual chose to rush the victim to hospital b4 the arrival of health officials. The useless op couldn't help but snap pictures to mock the gesture of the kind individual

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2017
therealMcCain:

Why wheelbarrow?

CC
Ghostmode2two
sinaj
kidman96
Heartbender
madgoat
LordIsaac
u mean the individual shud be carrying stretcher all about?.. Is he a health official or just a commoner trying to help b4 the arrival of ambulance
?
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
Chai!

I shame for my country.
Using wheelbarrow instead of ambulance.

Speedy recovery to him tho.

It will get better sad

were u expecting the commoner to go around with ambulance.?? Use ur head. He chooses to use wheel barrow to take the victim to hospital even when lousy Nigerians were still arguing and onlookers like d op was snapping pics instead of calling health officials

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2017
martineverest:
u mean the individual shud be carrying stretcher all about?.. Is he a health official or just a commoner trying to help b4 the arrival of ambulance
?

Have you ever seen anything like this or heard of this in developed countries?
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Shazlaz(f): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2017
When you use someone’s pictures, the appropriate thing to do is credit them. These pics were taken by @Sharon
_Ogunleye.
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Btruth: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Who says wheel barrow pushers are not more active than the ambulance in Lagos? I think he health department should have more of them dressed up co-operately even with gadgets.

lol
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by razfad10(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Oga pack go Libya
sinaj:
Chai!

I shame for my country.
Using wheelbarrow instead of ambulance.

Speedy recovery to him tho.

It will get better sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
martineverest:
were u expecting the commoner to go around with ambulance.?? Use ur head. He chooses to use wheel barrow to take the victim to hospital even when lousy Nigerians were still arguing and onlookers like d op was snapping pics instead of calling health officials
Do you know that carrying him on a wheelbarrow would have killed him faster?

Hope you know that there are some injuries that doesnt require the victim to be moved at all except by a medical personnel to avoid worsening the situation let alone been carried on a wheelbarrow undecided

This is not just a 21st century Sir but 2017!
The health sector is supposed to have ambulance nd paramedics for cases like this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2017
martineverest:
?

Stop saying rubbish. If we have a working Healthcare system and emergency services in place, an ambulance can be there with minutes to convey the victim to the hospital.
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2017
Shazlaz:
When you use someone’s pictures, the appropriate thing to do is credit them. These pics were taken by @Sharon
_Ogunleye.

Liar undecided
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
therealMcCain:

Why wheelbarrow?

CC
Ghostmode2two
sinaj
kidman96
Heartbender
madgoat
LordIsaac
Oga the people in the picture are paramedics!

You dont just move accident victims around. Thats why you see paramedics strapping a belt round the victims to stretchers most times. Most of the death that result from accidents most times is coz of how the victims were handled.

I dont blame the guy for using wheelbarrow to help him coz thats just a basic instinct. I blame the govt rather for dragging us backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Shazlaz(f): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
I am referring to the pics taken at Ilaje bus stop. https://twitter.com/Sharon_Ogunleye/status/935900417095061504
madgoat:

Liar undecided
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
Oga the people in the picture are paramedics!

You dont just move accident victims around. Thats why you see paramedics strapping a belt round the victims to stretchers most times. Most of the death that result from accidents most times is coz of how the victims were handled.

I dont blame the guy for using wheelbarrow to help him coz thats just a basic instinct. I blame the govt rather for dragging us backward.

I thank you for taking the time to follow up this post, your last paragraph here is in agreement with my comment. I wasn't blaming the people who helped the victim but the damage the government has done to our health sector as a whole

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
madgoat:

Stop saying rubbish. If we have a working Healthcare system and emergency services in place, an ambulance can be there with minutes to convey the victim to the hospital.
oga did they call Healthcare?.... U know typical Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
Do you know that carrying him on a wheelbarrow would have killed him faster?

Hope you know that there are some injuries that doesnt require the victim to be moved at all except by a medical personnel to avoid worsening the situation let alone been carried on a wheelbarrow undecided

This is not just a 21st century Sir but 2017!
The health sector is supposed to have ambulance nd paramedics for cases like this.

did they alert health care?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Shazlaz:
I am referring to the pics taken at Ilaje bus stop. https://twitter.com/Sharon_Ogunleye/status/935900417095061504

Oh my.... You are so pretty.
How i wish i could marry you cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=62838154][/quote]issorite
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by agrovick(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2017
This country ehn
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Shazlaz(f): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2017
first apologise for calling me a liar. Also, I'm taken so sorry and thanks for the compliment.
madgoat:

Oh my.... You are so pretty.
How i wish i could marry you cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Shazlaz:
first apologise for calling me a liar. Also, I'm taken so sorry and thanks for the compliment.

Sorry for jumping to conclusion and calling you a liar.

My bad luck cry
Let me just go and take sniper now cry maybe u will do a story on the guy that took sniper after getting rejected. At least i will get my 5 minutes of fame posthumously cry
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Shazlaz(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please don't be dramatic. Be strong, okay? Apologies accepted.
madgoat:

Sorry for jumping to conclusion and calling you a liar.

My bad luck cry
Let me just go and take sniper now cry maybe u will do a story on the guy that took sniper after getting rejected. At least i will get my 5 minutes of fame posthumously cry
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by daralove(f): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heartbender:
This country don tire me. I dey go back to my village

which country your village dey.
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Heartbender: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Come my house. I go show you. I still dey dis country grin
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Shazlaz:
Please don't be dramatic. Be strong, okay? Apologies accepted.

Lets be friends, no strings attached, no romance intended... Just online friends. Probably whatsapp chatpals or something.
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Electroweb(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Its so difficult to comment nowadays. One thing for sure is that, this is not normal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures / Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures / Why Do Some Aeroplanes Get Sprayed With Water At The Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.