Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) (36325 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by therealMcCain: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
martineverest:
u mean the individual shud be carrying stretcher all about?.. Is he a health official or just a commoner trying to help b4 the arrival of ambulance
?

You don't get my point. FOLKS are shouting cos wheelbarrow was used, I simply provided a picture of wheelbarrow being used in a developed nation.

Alot could have sworn that it wasn't possible for that to be used in the U.S

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by therealMcCain: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2017
sinaj:
Oga the people in the picture are paramedics!

You dont just move accident victims around. Thats why you see paramedics strapping a belt round the victims to stretchers most times. Most of the death that result from accidents most times is coz of how the victims were handled.

I dont blame the guy for using wheelbarrow to help him coz thats just a basic instinct. I blame the govt rather for dragging us backward.

Oga, look at the picture i posted again

The paramedics you are referring to are carrying a victim in a WHEELBARROW!

So what do you have to say now?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by therealMcCain: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Ghostmode2two:

Have you ever seen anything like this or heard of this in developed countries?

Yes sir, I have

I have posted a picture of a US paramedic carrying a victim in a wheelbarrow during the vegas shooting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2017
therealMcCain:

Oga, look at the picture i posted again

The paramedics you are referring to are carrying a victim in a WHEELBARROW!

So what do you have to say now?

Madam they are paramedics They know when to move nd when not to! They must have given him first aid aleady b4 carrying him on d wheelbarrow or knw how bad d injury is!
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2017
therealMcCain:

Yes sir, I have

I have posted a picture of a US paramedic carrying a victim in a wheelbarrow during the vegas shooting.

OK Boss, thanks
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by therealMcCain: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
sinaj:
Madam they are paramedics They know when to move nd when not to! They must have given him first aid aleady b4 carrying him on d wheelbarrow or knw how bad d injury is!

I can't argue with you. Below is ur initial post

sinaj:
Chai!

I shame for my country.
Using wheelbarrow instead of ambulance.

Speedy recovery to him tho.

It will get better sad

You were ashamed & weeping for your country nigeria cos wheelbarrow was used But when I showed you a picture where the same was used in another country, you defended them

I clearly them d it that my comparison was not an approval of the current state of our healthsector, I was merely showing folks that its not the first time it has happened & it does happen in developed nations too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
therealMcCain:

You were ashamed & weeping for your country nigeria cos wheelbarrow was used But when I showed you a picture where the same was used in another country, you defended them

I clearly them d it that my comparison was not an approval of the current state of our healthsector, I was merely showing folks that its not the first time it has happened & it does happen in developed nations too
When I said using wheelbarrow instead of ambulance, I meant that ambulance should be available at the accident scene to convey the victims to the hospital instead of using wheelbarrow.

Nd u brought up a picture where paramedics are pushing a guy in a wheelbarrow, overlooking the ambulance in the picture too.
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
therealMcCain:

She might not even be a Nigerian, there are many imposters sent by their countries to spread hate amongst us and ridicle us on social media
Re: Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

She might not even be a Nigerian, there are many imposters sent by their countries to spread hate amongst us and ridicle us on social media
So saying the obvious has now become ridicule?
Look at d link below and face reality at least once in ur life.
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/04/nigeria-meningitis-outbreak-infects-thousands-170408115856520.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures / Lets Talk Dubai / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.