Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,054 members, 7,859,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? (91976 Views)

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by afonjaheadhunt: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
totit:

Llool.
This one just dey shout conehead upanda. Lool! Once again another oral figures/stats exposed.

Lool grin
What's that you moniker again?
I don't want to expose you further just mellow.
Oya shuuuuu jor cheesy
Afonja don't derail this beautiful thread that have exposed the under-development of the SW region.

Lazy skull miners and abule slum dwellers, don't build they uproot grin

#skullminingisdevelopment

10 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
How is Akwa comparing itself to Ibadan?

Don't these people have shame?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by IgboTyphoon: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
oodualover:

Bro, I don' think it is necessary to compare Yorubaland to Iboland. You just have to ignore those eddiots. Iboland is densely populated. South west is 3 times bigger than south east. Iboland is very small. It also does not make sense to compare the North west to South east. You need to see the number of new buildings in Ogun state. Iboeland is not as developed as Yorubaland.

Yes Igbo land is densely populated but Stop confusing SE political zones with Igbo Nation. Igbo land is in the SS/SE to begin with. For example Greater Asaba is Igbo.

Also SW includes Ijaw land in Lower Ondo and Lagos former federal capital built with oil money.

So go and sit down pls

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Afonja don't derail this beautiful thread that have exposed the under-development of the SW region.

Lazy skull miners and abule slum dwellers, don't build they uproot grin

#skullminingisdevelopment

O really?
This is what you ipodied are good at. You conduct and concocted ya own lies and share it among yourselves as facts.
Cheii. Ya'all the same. No wonder ya head are all flattened like unbreakable plates. shocked

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by toye440: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja don't derail this beautiful thread that have exposed the under-development of the SW region minus Lagos former FCT and Current commercial and cooperate HQ of the country. SW afonja land stinks, Nyama, abule slum dwellers, hmmm awon smellos.

But afonja conhead please help me trend this; #skullminingisdevelopment

Trust me if d richest Igbo man cuts his link to Yoruba land in 5mins he's going to run bankrupt. Igbos we determine ur success, just pray this campaign for restructuring fails, if not coming to yoruba land would require a passport.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Whole SE should be more developed than Ibadan sef, but that's not the case.

Ibadan is even more developed than Akwa and Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by raker300: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
kn23h:
How is Akwa comparing itself to Ibadan?

Don't these people have shame?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
you mean this same Ibadan of 2017..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by femolii: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
lionjungle3000:
As Asari DOkubo said...Open all Seaports in SS; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar and Warri, and Riverport in Ontisha, and cut off oil allocation to Lagos, and watch Lagos fall like pack of cards. He said you will see yorubaas begging in the streets like Alamajiris. These people have nothing, they use Niger Delta oil allocation money to service their loans, deceiving you they are doing well. Did you know that all SW states have exceeded their borrowing limits? Meaning, banks will not loan them money again. That's why they are afraid of separation as Igbos want. What are you afraid of, afonjas? You claim you are this, that, you are tall like Iroko, but when we tell you to stand alone since you are all that and contributing to Nigeria more than others, you say no; whom are you deceiving? You think we are fools? Same Igbos you say contributes nothing, want to be alone, you panic and use all avenues of evil and envy to rubbish their struggle. Wicked evil things!
Frustration really on your head so no oil money is going to south east all the oil monies are going to lagos ? you n asari need deliverance.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by raker300: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is ibadan of 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
kn23h:
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ibadan is 95% Slums-UN habitant

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by afonjaheadhunt: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Loll why is the whole SE Iboland still underdeveloped if it's just twice the size of Oyo state? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
To develop Igboland shouldn't take much resources because it's just twice the size of one Yoruba state.

Yet Yorubaland is more developed than a whole Enugu state embarassed embarassed

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Michael004:
Ok, tell your father, mother, sister, brother, then go to obi of onitsha, oba of bini and you yourself to come and fight us for it then. Note, the fight starts from ore ondo state where your biafra dread was shattered. We are waiting, and make sure you bring truck to carry Lagos from our region to bini or better still igbland.
fight wetin? U are from osogbo, not lagos

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
raker300:
This is ibadan of 2017
chai. I really feel so pity for ibadan residents. What?! And the hopeless boys are busy boasting on nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by afonjaheadhunt: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
totit:

O really?
This is what you ipodied are good at. You conduct and concocted ya own lies and share it among yourselves as facts.
Cheii. Ya'all the same. No wonder ya head are all flattened like unbreakable plates. shocked

grin grin
Tell me one lie on this thread, Igbo's have been providing facts on this thread and even went as far as backing them with pictorial evidence to show.

Let's allow the readers draw the line and give their remarks and scorecards, afonja skull miner you can go back to work your region have been shamed. grin

11 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Anyway, no be my problem.

People think development is having houses and estates scattered around.

The numbers of industries in Ogun state alone can take up Enugu and Abia land space grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by lagosboyz4life: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Emotions aside, the SW is more developed. The SS comes second.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
kn23h:
Anyway, no be my problem.

People think development is having houses and estates scattered around.

The numbers of industries in Ogun state alone can take up Enugu and Abia land space[b]
grin grin grin grin

Dont blame them most of them are school cert holders.
You shouldn't blame them grin grin

Lool cheesy
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
totit:

Dont blame them most of them are school cert holders.
You shouldn't blame them grin grin

Lool cheesy

Lol I'm still flabbergasted that a whole 44,000 km2 can't develop itself with all the so called fanyogo billionaires in the region grin
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by afonjaheadhunt: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
toye440:

Trust me if d richest Igbo man cuts his link to Yoruba land in 5mins he's going to run bankrupt. Igbos we determine ur success, just pray this campaign for restructuring fails, if not coming to yoruba land would require a passport.
Afonja and lies, or do i say afonja and false hopes grin

There are thousand of Igbo millionaires and Hundreds of Igbo Billionaires in the East who only know Lagos as a state in the country with a FG Seaport which they Use, and not as afonja land, they are many Igbo sons that have no ties with afonja land, I am sure you are familiar with many of them afterall there was a thread afoanjas were crying that a certain Igbo Investor does not have his investment in afonja land and promised to boycott it for that reason tongue.

Let me guess by afonja land you mean Lagos right? grin sorry to disappoint you the Oba of Lagos said Lagos is not afonja land. get that into your thick scratched faced cone head. afonja man.

10 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by oodualover: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja don't derail this beautiful thread that have exposed the under-development of the SW region minus Lagos former FCT and Current commercial and cooperate HQ of the country. SW afonja land stinks, Nyama, abule slum dwellers, hmmm awon smellos.

But afonja conhead please help me trend this; #skullminingisdevelopment

I am not derailing the thread. I am just here to tell you that you can't compare your land to mine. Your land is small. It is the size of Oyo plus ekiti(it might even be smaller than tht sef). We still have Osun, Ondo, Ogun, and of course Lagos, which are altogether began than the south east. Oh! I forgot there is Yorubaland in middle belt. Yorubaland in Kogi alone is the size of Anambra, Imo and some part of Abia. Funny enough, the okuns are just 1 million in population. Okunland is just a little smaller than iboland in south south. Yorubas and iboes are almost of same population. It is like putting the whole of south westerners and their buildings into Oyo and Lagos. How do you exect such place to look like? Of course all its buildings will be more visible. What i am here to tell you is that you don't have more new building than south west.
Osu iboe use your head

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by afonjaheadhunt: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
kn23h:
Loll why is the whole SE Iboland still underdeveloped if it's just twice the size of Oyo state? shocked shocked shocked
Olodo, the question should be why is Oyo still under-developed and still with brown roofs even though it is just half the size of Igboland. grin grin grin tongue

9 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
•First aerial view picture : iboland.

• second aerial view : yoruba land. grin

Who's deceiving who,abeg? undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
[color=#000099]Onitsha has grown into a modern-day urban city, Onitsha metropolitan comprises of Onitsha, Nkpor, Obosi, Ogidi, Oba, Umuoji, Nkwelle Ezunanka, Ogbaru Ogunike etc Onitsha is largest city in east with zero slum unlike Ibadan with 95% slums

[/color]

Anambra is second most densely populated state in Nigeria after Lagos State, giving the area an estimated average density of 1,500–2,000 persons per square kilometre.

12 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by toye440: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Afonja and lies, or do i say afonja and false hopes grin

There are thousand of Igbo millionaires and Hundreds of Igbo Billionaires in the East who only know Lagos as a state in the country with a FG Seaport which they Use, and not as afonja land, they are many Igbo sons that have no ties with afonja land, I am sure you are familiar with many of them afterall there was a thread afoanjas were crying that a certain Igbo Investor does not have his investment in afonja land and promised to boycott it for that reason tongue.

Let me guess by afonja land you mean Lagos right? grin sorry to disappoint you the Oba of Lagos said Lagos is not afonja land. get that into your thick scratched faced cone head. afonja man.
pls here urself " who only know lagos" pls is lagos no mans land or biafra land ? Guy even ur millionaires feel safe in lagos than in SE. Its not our fault that we r better its d lords doing.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
toye440:

AND WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHY ARE YOU KICKING AGAINST BIAFRA...CAN YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU SOUND? WHAT OS THE IGBOS IN NON YORUBALAND, EVEN OUTSIDE NIGERIA IN WEST AFRICA AND BEYOND, ARE THEY ALSO SUCCEEDING BECAUSE THEY ARE IN YORUBALAND?

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPEN THE IGBOS ARE IN YOUR LAND AND BE GRATEFUL TO THEM...THEY HOLD THE KEYS TO YOUR DEVELOPMENT..

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by ValUlasi: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Aerotropolis ongoing project in Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz1kxYXoDI

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.