Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out (19947 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Cute9gerian: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2017
The Bible supports slavery,so I'm not surprised
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tunagee(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2017
sexylabo:

Mr man ..freeze has said the right thing.....churches is africa is full of money...only what they preach is prosperity....the moment a pastor start preaching about rapture ...i bet you not a single member will come to church on sunday.......

Guy if to say I get big money like those pastors, I for buy u one private jet. Thank u for this very intelligent comment.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by dvkot(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

Between someone who owns a Rolex watch/gucci shoes and someone who owns 4! Private jet, who should speak up more and do more?
oga ur voice is FREE use it
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by deleo16(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
In as mucch as this daddy freeze is going about fact about pastors let's him draw a bridge between fact leading to hate, tb Joshua have been helping this Libya deportee over some.years now let him gets his fact right,because some of us are beginning to be myopic about pastors now leading to hate fine they have their fault at some point but let's dig out fact
http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/13/tb-joshua-donates-food-n7m-cash-150-nigerian-deportees-storm-church-photos/

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by ferdvict2(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Don't tell the govt to do what is right, keep waiting for pastors. wen u will be fired from that your work you also blame pastors for not intervening. I tot you wen to school, and you didn't learn who handles foreign matters. Go and sit your ass.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2017
dvkot:
What happened to imams and sultans? why only pastors
They don't dry their fellows like their Christian counterparts..
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Habyz(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Daddy freeze I respect you but the pastors aren't the only one not speaking, the imams and traditional leaders too have said nothing, I understand your point that the pastors quickly came out in flocks to defend thithing as a means to enrich themselves I am a Muslim and I think you should also direct your message to not only the pastors but also the imams and traditional priests too.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Gamusgamus: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Priscy01:
Reacting to the current slave trade going on in Libya, OAP Daddy Freeze has called out Nigerian pastors for not speaking and standing up for our brothers over there when celebrities are doing so.

As usual, he also attached a verse from the Bible. Read below;
“I meant to say 29th of November, I’m so unhappy about what’s going on in Libya that I got the date wrong, please forgive me!

A minor attack on tithing and almost every pastor comes out to defend it.
A major attack on humanity and up until now I’m waiting for the first pastor to stand in condemnation, or put their resources together and make that difference.

One GO, they say owns 4 private jets, imagine how many of our brothers that could help bring home. If they could use church jets to buy ammunition, why can’t they use them to bring home our brothers?

Or are they implying that the lives of our brothers are worth much less than the guns that will kill them?

Celebrities are coming out to speak and stand up for our brothers, WHERE ARE OUR PASTORS Are they too busy advertising their next concert, or are they so preoccupied with filling their event centers this Sunday, that they can’t take a few minutes off practicing the speeches that will ginger 10 people to bring out =N=1Billion each, to remember the plight of the very brothers Jesus admonished us to keep?

Could the demeanor of these pastors be attributed to the fact that the refugees don’t have tithe cards?

I was traumatized last night, tormented by the gory image of the roasted cadaver that was once a brother of ours, where is the love; Is there any ‘humanity’ left in ‘human beings’?

I thank the federal government for rising to the occasion and bringing home our brothers, some returned tonight, as reported by captain @usoroessien.

It’s a damn shame to us all, if the government proves more caring and compassionate that the so called ‘house of God’.

Lets remember, true Christianity is about love, NOT MONEY! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

Luke 10 [25] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” [26] “What is written in the Law?” he replied. [27] He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]” [28] “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/libya-slave-trade-are-coming-out-to.html

Even our so called mallams don't care
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by nairanaira12: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
dvkot:
oga ur voice is FREE use it

Do I really need you to tell me that? I don't think so
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by dvkot(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Hunter1990:
shut this dirty thing what do you know,ezi he is stating the fact and you ate talking rubbish you are the mad man not freeze yoruba with limited easily brainwashed people
onye nzuzu, chineke po gi na ezi nulo gi oku
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by lindabon: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2017
The difference between developed countries and developing countries is morality, ethics, and principle. We are in this state because we want to take advantage of everyone and everything; We are at this stage because we see something wrong and say - "Let it be".
As Nigerian's, 97% of us are guilty of immorality and wickedness towards others. Many of us will read this and just say "My God, this is so sad", "God will judge them", "touch not my anointed" "God dey" etc.... but we will still sheepishly go to church on Sunday to pay our tithes and offerings, and will not dare ask the man of God WHY; Why do you preach love and kindness, but you can't help our brothers and sisters being sold into slavery in Libya? Why will you own several private jets, but cannot use it to save our countrymen and women being raped and tortured to death in Libya?

If you cannot ask your pastors why they've turned a blind eye to the helpless situation of our people suffering in Libya as you go to service this Sunday, YOU ARE WICKED AND HEARTLESS. Silence is not a denouncement, Silence Implies Consent !!!

It's sad that we still don't know that we are suffering because of our own wickedness!!! If you want things to change, You must SPEAK OUT!!!! DO NOT HELP EVIL WHETHER ACTIVELY OR PASSIVELY BECAUSE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR OWN LONG-TERM HARM; EVIL IS ANTI-LIFE!!! WE MUST START TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE!! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN; BY SHOWING HUMAN KINDNESS AND CARING FOR OTHERS ACTIVELY, PERFECTLY AND MEANINGFULLY!!!!!!!!

STAY BLESSED
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Giovannialonso: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2017
itspzpics:
he don come again
next you will see their jets jetting out to lybia for rescue .
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by dvkot(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2017
olihilistic:

They don't dry their fellows like their Christian counterparts..
did the christians complain to you
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:
This shameless ediot has started again?!

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto, what about the Emirates in Kano? Why are they mute? Why can't they save the innocent "One-Naijerian" brothers in the hands of their Libyan Brotherhood?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.
He is talking to Christian leaders as a Christian himself. Muslims will talk to their own leaders. If a man is put on a pedestal as pastors are they should do better than the people who put them on a pedestal, not worse. If they don't, it means it's all hype and nothing. Athink you get now?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto, what about the Emirates in Kano? Why are they mute? Why can't they save the innocent "One-Naijerian" brothers in the hands of their Libyan Brotherhood?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.

Freeze is a Christian and he's speaking for Christians against the injustices going on in the church. Let Muslims speak against their imams and caliphate. Wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Juliette05(f): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Lionel8:
Asking you said? Thank God you were not forced.
am not a deportee
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Juliette05(f): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Tunagee:

Bad guy!!
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Originalsly: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Why would Freeze expect MOG to speak out or take action against slavery when these same MOG deep in the slave business? But I can bet my life this Sunday they will have a lot to say. ..... there is money to be made.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2017
I dare say hes rite. Most pastor have lost their values for humanity
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Boss13: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Seeker17:
Tho FRZ's endless attacks on Pastors is kinda nauseating,
I must admit the points listed above are indeed SOLID points

Kudos Frz

Whilst I understand your view, I think it is necessary. There is need to hold many of these pastors to morality test. Many of them have abuse their office with the influence they have and it appears there is no watchdog over their activities. When the Financial Regulatory Authority decided to put in place corporate governance in religion; religious bigots in Nigeria screamed foul and the head of the organization was sacked.

These pastors need to understand that their every actions and utterances are now being reviewed by the general public, spearheaded by Daddy Freeze.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by osazsky(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Jesse01:
They are busy collecting Tithes grin
y is nobody Slamming imams hypocrite
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by billioniremind(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2017
In the first place this pastors are the once putting this young men under pressure with the luxurious lifestyles,I have wittness how pastors & communities organize prayers for this young men embarking on this dangerious journeys,how pastors prophy-lie to young people how there destinies are not in africa! Plz people dont be too quick to crossify Freeze,can we visit this commuties find out what is going!
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Footballmade: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Please what is this guys problem with christianity abeg.....
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by ovieigho(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:

God bless you my brother!!�. The devil is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
I always to stay MUTE WHEN IT COMES TO DADDY FREEZE ND MEN OF GOD....
i found out daddy freeze is a clueless educated illiterate who tends to seek the attention of social median participators. .well,, a man of God asked 10 of his member to donate 1billion each as a seed, did he ask them pointing gun on them? NO...he ask because he knows they are capable members who can drop it with free mind, ,, you are controlling 10billion and u are asked to drop 1bilion for God, wont you?.... i assume daddy freeze has never seen 1billion in his life time that is why he sees 1billion as a big deal...

I WILL ADVICE DADDY FREEZE TO AMEND AND LEARN TO BE FOCUS.....because people he criticize are far better than him.

A pastor bought jet, is it a crime?... seek ye the kingdom of God and every other things will be yours( is jet too much for man of God) YES/NO.
COMES TO LIBYA ISSUE
HOW DOES ISSUE WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO BE TACKLED BY GOVERNMENT CONCERNS THE MEN OF GOD... if they like they will talk nd if they don't, u cant force them.....
IF THE MEN OF GOD ARE BAD, LEAVE THAT FOR GOD.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by dallyemmy: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddy freeze can as well set up his own church to show what pastors are suppose to be doing.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Desyner: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:

They want to benefit from what they oppose. What happened to the tax we paid to govt to protect the interest of every Nigerian? This guy with a frozen brain and mind thinks pastors are accountable to devils. The fact that we don't need permission to enter a church doesn't make the church a place to vomit vile ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by amazon14: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
What's with freeze and pastors, i don't get it
His attacks on pastors is becoming annoying

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tomjoetech: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ever since Bobrisky was misbehaving on social media and was gaining popularity, mr freeze has decided to follow suit.
2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Concerning the issue of tithing, the supporters of freeze are:
1. Those who do not pay tithes and seek justification
2. Those who dont pay it willingly and are willing to escape.
3. Non Christians who want to ridicule Christianity

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;.

Now, he wants to be insulting men of God because none of them have spoken on the Libya issue. Do you think because a man of God talks about it, a change would automatically happen? Do if you know if the God of the man has told the Man of God not to speak or to be silent.

Mr Ifedapo Oyerinde, after being sacked by Coolfm, you are meant to have been wise.

Listen carefully, keep on allowing the devil to use you to confuse backsliding Christians and ignorant unbelievers and your end is hell

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by bejeria101(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oponu go there and liberate them na moses oshodi! No be you dey fear curse so u knw such tinz exist abi? When tb joshua was bringing pple back where the heck where you? Go sleep oponu iranu!
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Desyner: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
billioniremind:
In the first place this pastors are the once putting this young men under pressure with the luxurious lifestyles,I have wittness how pastors & communities organize prayers for this young men embarking on this dangerious journeys,how pastors prophy-lie to young people how there destinies are not in africa! Plz people dont be too quick to crossify Freeze,can we visit this commuties find out what is going!
Did the pastors approach 'those' young men or vice versa?
What about alfas and imams? Don't these young men visit them also?
We all know the prosperity of the church is provoking the rage of jealousy from people who see Christians as competition.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End SARS Campaign Affected My Music – Yomi SARS / Omawumi: I Would Have Voted For Oby Ezekwesili In Presidential Election / Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.