Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out (19922 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
It is well.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by kizyalex10(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Priscy01:
Reacting to the current slave trade going on in Libya, OAP Daddy Freeze has called out Nigerian pastors for not speaking and standing up for our brothers over there when celebrities are doing so.

As usual, he also attached a verse from the Bible. Read below;
“I meant to say 29th of November, I’m so unhappy about what’s going on in Libya that I got the date wrong, please forgive me!

A minor attack on tithing and almost every pastor comes out to defend it.
A major attack on humanity and up until now I’m waiting for the first pastor to stand in condemnation, or put their resources together and make that difference.

One GO, they say owns 4 private jets, imagine how many of our brothers that could help bring home. If they could use church jets to buy ammunition, why can’t they use them to bring home our brothers?

Or are they implying that the lives of our brothers are worth much less than the guns that will kill them?

Celebrities are coming out to speak and stand up for our brothers, WHERE ARE OUR PASTORS Are they too busy advertising their next concert, or are they so preoccupied with filling their event centers this Sunday, that they can’t take a few minutes off practicing the speeches that will ginger 10 people to bring out =N=1Billion each, to remember the plight of the very brothers Jesus admonished us to keep?

Could the demeanor of these pastors be attributed to the fact that the refugees don’t have tithe cards?

I was traumatized last night, tormented by the gory image of the roasted cadaver that was once a brother of ours, where is the love; Is there any ‘humanity’ left in ‘human beings’?

I thank the federal government for rising to the occasion and bringing home our brothers, some returned tonight, as reported by captain @usoroessien.

It’s a damn shame to us all, if the government proves more caring and compassionate that the so called ‘house of God’.

Lets remember, true Christianity is about love, NOT MONEY! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

Luke 10 [25] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” [26] “What is written in the Law?” he replied. [27] He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]” [28] “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/libya-slave-trade-are-coming-out-to.html

this freeze guy is wonderful.wish we have ur type more .nigeria will be blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by onadana: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
What is this guy problem sef?Focus on the speck in your eyes.Leave them least you sin.God will judge everyone according to his deeds.Pastor or whatever is just a title.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
E be like say na Pastor kill this guy in his previous life o

Kilode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by gnykelly(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
I like this freeze of a guy. I guess he didn't grew up in nigeria. he says things as it is.

4 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by deebrain(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Hisses.

Next?

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Boyooosa(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2017
ayxmania:
This guy don win dem pastors already
This might actually start a 'Holy Revolution' you know?

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Lionel8(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Must they publicize it to show their disdain? OAP get a life and leave pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by greggng: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2017
With the exemption of in Joshua I don't believe others. Recall Emmanuel team has been helping this Libya guys to relocate financially ,spiritually etc

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Juliette05(f): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Even if they volunteer the jet to bring back the deportees, they will still collect tithe and thanksgiving offering on Sunday, not forgetting survival offering from the same deportees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by stagger: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Abeg let freeze shut up.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by leye4u: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Freeze.

These fake men of god will know no peace.
Till they cease
To deceive.
Can you handle what you putting on yourself...... Criticism of the church is not a new thing, we are used to it and it's exiting ... Who are those who critisized the church 20 years ago... You can't find them, they have gone into oblivion

6 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by otivere: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
This Freeze will get frozen sooner. Your president that live on task payers money and have 5 fleets. For God sack pastors are private citizen and not Jesus Christ. Stop allowing the devil to dance SHOKI on your head. Sense FALL on U

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tjohnnay: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
toluxe0075:
Daddy freeze and his pastor palava is getting boring abeg. undecided

E go get boring to u na bcus una nor wn hear d truth

No wonder oyinbo ppl dey call una black monkey

Dm don brainwash una Head

7 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by kullozone(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2017
cescky:
Idiot

Your get boil for your voice?

The same people your abusing is whom your calling on now

This attention seeking LovePeddler is diggng a shallow grave for himself

There's no sense in this comment smiley

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by itu404(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Haba! but how the hell did you know they did not? you u always antagonize them . I beg let dem drinK water put cup down. SMH....there are are more than a million pulpit many could have condemned it
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by doctimonyeka(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Freeze.

These fake men of god will know no peace.
Till they cease
To deceive.
Go get yourself a JOB.. You look bored.. No wonder you comment rubbish all the time..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by leye4u: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:
This shameless ediot has started again?!

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.
thank God better people still dey this platform

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by bumi10(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2017
pastors are too busy raking their heads on how to beat u from the tithe debate

they won't say anything about slavery now since that is what they practice already

Telling someone if you don't pay your tithe you will die of poverty, or sickness will carry your money or cancar worms will bite your pockets and steal the money is enslaving the congregation.

Freeze you of all people should know that

4 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2017
unfollowed his page, not making sense anymore. TB joshua has been rehabilitating libyan returnees since. it is the job of Govt, immigration and naptip to stop this crap not pastors

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2017
I like daddy freeze but am afraid he might be in trouble someday. Forget these pastors, they could be planning for him. I want to urge him to please soft pedal on their matter. Though I support #freethesheeple.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Why Is everyone mentioning pastors,last time I checked Libya was/is a Muslim dominated country,why are the imams and Muslims in general not condemning.slavery is allowed in Islam that’s why.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by kullozone(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2017
leye4u:
you have not been to any church of recent.... Win ke..... Our churches are getting fuller by the day... Thanks to Freeze and his front page free publicity.... Lol

So you're trying to tell us that business is still booming, right?

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by BabsAINA(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Does this guy really get work to do @Coolfm
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by FRESHG(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2017
leye4u:
you have not been to any church of recent.... Win ke..... Our churches are getting fuller by the day... Thanks to Freeze and his front page free publicity.... Lol
SEE AS EWEDU MUSLIMS DRY MASTURBATE FOR THIS THREADgrin

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by tundaa: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Andy2274: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2017
dvkot:
I taught dz guy was making sense before but its obvious hz not, why attacking pastors? as a useless celeb that he is how much has he contributed, why dont you sell your rolex watches and ur gucci shoes and pay their flight ticket to bring them home. oloriburuku sombody...mtcheewww
. Say the TRUTH and it will set you free. He was right on this. You are the religious blinded oloriburuku here.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by iammaKING(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2017
dvkot:
I taught dz guy was making sense before but its obvious hz not, why attacking pastors? as a useless celeb that he is how much has he contributed, why dont you sell your rolex watches and ur gucci shoes and pay their flight ticket to bring them home. oloriburuku sombody...mtcheewww

I can't but help to stand with YOU..You make sense i swear..!

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by skedman(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Oga freeze dont forget that when they gave birth to you it was this same pastor that was called to give you that name likewise when you die it is still this pastor that will be present .be wise......
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Lionel8(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Juliette05:
Even if they volunteer the jet to bring back the deportees, they will still collect tithe and thanksgiving offering on Sunday, not forgetting survival offering from the same deportees
Its not a must to give... You can decide not to and no one will question you for that.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by ashjay001(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2017
toluxe0075:
Daddy freeze and his pastor palava is getting boring abeg. undecided

Whoever persists to d end, will inherit d kingdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) / Photos: Sugar Asoegwu Versus Mercy Macjoe; Who Is Hotter? / BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.