Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out (19934 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
kullozone:

I would've engaged you in a logical argument/discussion, but you were so in a hurry to help your pastors insult me(that's what most of you christians are known for anyway). So I'll just leave you with your big brain-washed head to continue defending those heartless god of men, who put you in this miserable condition... Pity

Lol, shame on you and your like. Your savour(daddy freeze) say pastor don't say anything about the slave trade and the gullible one like you are praising your savour without verifying what he said. What a shame, am i the one that is brainwash or you that cannot see beyond your hatred for Christianity. Shame, well i don't engage in discussion with a bigot so send my regard to your lieing saviour.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by reliablenenge1: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is obvious this guy has gone mad. Wetin concern you. So his problem all the of sudden are pastors. Na waoo

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by angelboy01(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, shame on you and your like. Your savour(daddy freeze) say pastor don't say anything about the slave trade and the gullible one like you are praising your savour without verifying what he said. What a shame, am i the one that is brainwash or you that cannot see beyond your hatred for Christianity. Shame, well i don't engage in discussion with a bigot so send my regard to your lieing saviour.

Bros am in support of you, I don't comments on this kinds of things since most people commenting are atheist, non-christains. You should just let them be and let them continue ranting.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by kullozone(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lmao cheesy
I was on my own before you quoted me to help your god & pastors fight oh!(Since they're dumb and handicapped)... And you don't engage in discussions with bigots
You're not worth my time jare... I'll pick another christian to do this with, no vex smiley

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
kullozone:

Lmao cheesy
I was on my own before you quoted me to help your god & pastors fight oh!(Since they're dumb and handicapped)... And you don't engage in discussions with bigots
You're not worth my time jare... I'll pick another christian to do this with, no vex smiley

Lol, what a shame.

Well i don't think carry gun or knife and fighting you because you are abusing pastor.

Am just trying to show you the level of you hypocrite by showing you where pastor are helping the victim in which you cannot revoke. What a shame.

My time is so precious that i don't waste on a bigot like you, thinking if anyone is not reasoning the same way he is reasoning, that mean the person is Brainwash. Shame
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by pweetiedee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
leye4u:
you have not been to any church of recent.... Win ke..... Our churches are getting fuller by the day... Thanks to Freeze and his front page free publicity.... Lol

yeye
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by RockyEyo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
What actually makes me sad is the fact that its the very Christians that don't pay tithes nor give reasonable offerings that nag n tag along with the frozen brain fellow. Humour me dear brethren that shout, please in what way have you helped that your next door neighbor in this year?
You know no matter how you look at it the men of God will keep getting rich as long as they do the will of God, we need not defend them nor fight for God "The battle is the Lords" N so folks keep crying your tears of envy and disdain while they Pastors fly their Jets and fancy cars cos' you see: they worked for whatever they enjoy today.Luke19:40
Muslims go dey yan wetin them no sabi, atheist too, fake christians.............. it's just sad that todays folks are really depressed and seeking where to pour their venom upon.

Jesus is coming soon be prepared

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Richman15: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
This MAD MAN can not call on the Muslim Leaders, Clarics or Emirs since Libya is a Muslim countires, because he knows the result will be his DEATH. He insult Pastors because Christianity is Tolerant to insult, unlike the Islamic religion. I don't blame him. USELESS Creature, possessed by Demons.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by lindabon: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
plaetton:

Because Pastors collect billions and billions of free money from the masses under the pretext of doing god's work.

When the occasion rises for them to truly do god's work, to put their voices and tremendous financial resources ( collected from the public) into action for the service of humanity, to be godlike and Christ like, they all go into hiding.

Same thing they did during the Ebola crisis.
Nigerian pastors are the most greedy, heartless pack of hayena s and vultures in the planet.
******Surely, there must be a special place in hell reserved for the Adeboyes, the Oyedepos, the Oyaks, the Okoties of Nigeria.

Amen to that.
Let the rest continue to fear their pastors first before God.
Do they know how much better Nigeria will be without religion? Do they ever wonder why the most religious countries are the most sinful, corrupt and poor?
No, they don't, because they choose to look the other way when they see vain men of God. They think if they speak, the wrath of God will befall them. Well, I have been speaking out about fake pastors and their prosperity Gospel ever since and my life is good, nothing has happened to me, and nothing will happen to me. I will keep putting humanity first, and will never keep quiet when someone is doing something wrong. I don't care who you are or what God you worship; if you're wrong, you're wrong. PERIOD!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by 9cbaby(f): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:
This shameless ediot has started again?!

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto, what about the Emirates in Kano? Why are they mute? Why can't they save the innocent "One-Naijerian" brothers in the hands of their Libyan Brotherhood?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.
God bless u sir.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by kelvinovie25(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bitcoin mining has just got even better, mine btc, lithcoin, dodge coin and other by literally doing nothing other than claiming your earnings, its as simple as that. What are you waiting for, 1btc is over N3,000,000 and keep increasing. You can join our whatsapp group to join other bitcoin miners and get firsthand info on how to mine bitcoin and even double your bitcoin in just 5mins. Join the whatsapp group below for more info pls note that there is no investment need, start earning now and you don't have to be online.
https:///B09GnEEm0mb75AMb2VH0H9
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by henrycharly70(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:
This shameless ediot has started again?!

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto, what about the Emirates in Kano? Why are they mute? Why can't they save the innocent "One-Naijerian" brothers in the hands of their Libyan Brotherhood?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.
So if libya is Muslim,so pastors aren't meant to talk on evil been melted on people?.they're meant to keep preaching love one another without practice?what are you trying to prove, pastors are meant to buy luxury while people are suffering,where's the love if those that preach it can't practice it
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
henrycharly70:

So if libya is Muslim,so pastors aren't meant to talk on evil been melted on people?.they're meant to keep preaching love one another without practice?what are you trying to prove, pastors are meant to buy luxury while people are suffering,where's the love if those that preach it can't practice it

Freeze seems to be taking Pastors' issues very personal. He needs to come out clean first so that he won't be seen as been biased.

Meanwhile, everyone (not just pastors or imams) should keep condemning the heinous acts committed against Nigerians and others in Libya.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tomjoetech: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
lindabon:

Amen to that.
Let the rest continue to fear their pastors first before God.
Do they know how much better Nigeria will be without religion? Do they ever wonder why the most religious countries are the most sinful, corrupt and poor?
No, they don't, because they choose to look the other way when they see vain men of God. They think if they speak, the wrath of God will befall them. Well, I have been speaking out about fake pastors and their prosperity Gospel ever since and my life is good, nothing has happened to me, and nothing will happen to me. I will keep putting humanity first, and will never keep quiet when someone is doing something wrong. I don't care who you are or what God you worship; if you're wrong, you're wrong. PERIOD!!!

Because you are still rich somehow, you think your life is getting better?
If you keep on attacking the servants of God, it means you're attacking their master and trust me, your bedspace in hell fire is still being overheated
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tomjoetech: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Richman15:
This MAD MAN can not call on the Muslim Leaders, Clarics or Emirs since Libya is a Muslim countires, because he knows the result will be his DEATH. He insult Pastors because Christianity is Tolerant to insult, unlike the Islamic religion. I don't blame him. USELESS Creature, possessed by Demons.
He should not juat abuse his period of grace, or at the end, he would suffer
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tomjoetech: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Freeze is a Christian and he's speaking for Christians against the injustices going on in the church. Let Muslims speak against their imams and caliphate. Wetin concern agbero with overload?
You're saying hes a Christian. Are you the one that wrote his name in the book of life?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by lindabon: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tomjoetech:

Because you are still rich somehow, you think your life is getting better?
If you keep on attacking the servants of God, it means you're attacking their master and trust me, your bedspace in hell fire is still being overheated

I'm not "rich", I'm happy and content. The fact that you equate being "rich" to a higher state of being shows the kind of mindset you have. Or have you never heard that "money does not make people happy?"

Also, my bed is actually alright, if you must know. I sleep well at night as I have no wickedness in my heart. I will also sleep well tonight and the nights after that. I don't fear Prosperity Gospel Preaching Criminals and their scare tactics. So I'm good, thank you.

Going to church every Sunday, paying tithes and offerings and worshipping your pastor, will not make you a better person, nor will it make you happy. If you EVER want to be happy in life, love yourself first and show love, compassion, and kindness to others. It's the only way to make it to heaven; that's if you actually practice what you preach.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by ladykolly(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
alexmaye:
Daddy FRZ 10-0 naija pastors.
.So u want pastor's to stay online and b answering freeze.let him keep doing wat he know how to do best.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by rejoice4eva(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
henrycharly70:

Maybe the Muslim leaders and others preach hatred. Self confession.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by omodave(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Priscy01:
Reacting to the current slave trade going on in Libya, OAP Daddy Freeze has called out Nigerian pastors for not speaking and standing up for our brothers over there when celebrities are doing so.

As usual, he also attached a verse from the Bible. Read below;
“I meant to say 29th of November, I’m so unhappy about what’s going on in Libya that I got the date wrong, please forgive me!

A minor attack on tithing and almost every pastor comes out to defend it.
A major attack on humanity and up until now I’m waiting for the first pastor to stand in condemnation, or put their resources together and make that difference.

One GO, they say owns 4 private jets, imagine how many of our brothers that could help bring home. If they could use church jets to buy ammunition, why can’t they use them to bring home our brothers?

Or are they implying that the lives of our brothers are worth much less than the guns that will kill them?

Celebrities are coming out to speak and stand up for our brothers, WHERE ARE OUR PASTORS Are they too busy advertising their next concert, or are they so preoccupied with filling their event centers this Sunday, that they can’t take a few minutes off practicing the speeches that will ginger 10 people to bring out =N=1Billion each, to remember the plight of the very brothers Jesus admonished us to keep?

Could the demeanor of these pastors be attributed to the fact that the refugees don’t have tithe cards?

I was traumatized last night, tormented by the gory image of the roasted cadaver that was once a brother of ours, where is the love; Is there any ‘humanity’ left in ‘human beings’?

I thank the federal government for rising to the occasion and bringing home our brothers, some returned tonight, as reported by captain @usoroessien.

It’s a damn shame to us all, if the government proves more caring and compassionate that the so called ‘house of God’.

Lets remember, true Christianity is about love, NOT MONEY! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

Luke 10 [25] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” [26] “What is written in the Law?” he replied. [27] He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]” [28] “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/libya-slave-trade-are-coming-out-to.html

Freeze continue e be like say all this your talk dey increase the church....nor tire oo
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by giftedshantel(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
He has already done so @EA ADEBOYE
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by cosby02(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Really?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/13/tb-joshua-donates-food-n7m-cash-150-nigerian-deportees-storm-church-photos/

Is either you are as stupid as your daddy freeze or you are ignorant
Christians

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Belema5: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2017
angrywhat happen to Nigeria Muslims, alfa,imam and your leader satan of shokoto are they there for under age rape alone cos have not see or where a Muslim help or give scholarship to 2000 people

They never mention things like that. Every time tithe like they forced them to pay. When the pastors do humanitarian things it never makes it to nairaland. I wonder who the real hypocrites are
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by ImaIma1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Belema5:
angrywhat happen to Nigeria Muslims, alfa,imam and your leader satan of shokoto are they there for under age rape alone cos have not see or where a Muslim help or give scholarship to 2000 people

They never mention things like that. Every time tithe like they forced them to pay. When the pastors do humanitarian things it never makes it to nairaland. I wonder who the real hypocrites are

They give their beggars outside the mosque after service or on the streets.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tomjoetech: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2017
lindabon:

I'm not "rich", I'm happy and content. The fact that you equate being "rich" to a higher state of being shows the kind of mindset you have. Or have you never heard that "money does not make people happy?"

Also, my bed is actually alright, if you must know. I sleep well at night as I have no wickedness in my heart. I will also sleep well tonight and the nights after that. I don't fear Prosperity Gospel Preaching Criminals and their scare tactics. So I'm good, thank you.

Going to church every Sunday, paying tithes and offerings and worshipping your pastor, will not make you a better person, nor will it make you happy. If you EVER want to be happy in life, love yourself first and show love, compassion, and kindness to others. It's the only way to make it to heaven; that's if you actually practice what you preach.
He that is ignorant, let him be ignorant still.
Remember the story of the rich man and lazarus? Only a relationship with God through Jesus would get you to heaven. Not just showing compassion and kindness, if not Cornelius won't have needs to be saved in the bible. And be careful when classifying 'prosperity gospel preachers' cos including a true preacher would make God annoyed with you
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by divineappo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
angelboy01:

Bros am in support of you, I don't comments on this kinds of things since most people commenting are atheist, non-christains. You should just let them be and let them continue ranting.
bro, drop ur WhatsApp number, I have iTunes card
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by angelboy01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
divineappo:
bro, drop ur WhatsApp number, I have iTunes card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) / FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) / Wizkid Shies Away From Questions Relating To His Second Baby Mama (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.