Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out (19923 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Desyner: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

He is talking to Christian leaders as a Christian himself. Muslims will talk to their own leaders. If a man is put on a pedestal as pastors are they should do better than the people who put them on a pedestal, not worse. If they don't, it means it's all hype and nothing. Athink you get now?
He doesn't see those 'leaders' as his leader. As a matter of fact, he is trying to 'freethesheeples' under those leaders. I hope muslims allow christians to ask their pastor about tithes also.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by pssnlimited4all: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
I am beginning to believe that the administrators of this forum are non christians. Why should alll the comments from daddy freez agaist pastors make front page? Do you really know that these pastors brought salvation to many that would have been terrors to the society? Don't we have rich imams/alhaji in this country? Why is he quiet about the politicians? What is really his aim that you are promoting? The earlier you stop promoting his the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Does this man dream of pastors every night? This his obsession is not normal..

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by ImaIma1(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seems like Freeze was killed by a pastor in his former life or his application to become a pastor was rejected. So he has vowed to attack pastors all the days of his life.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
olihilistic:

They don't dry their fellows like their Christian counterparts..

Lol, so why should the Christian counterparts care about issue that concern both the Muslim and the christin?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jesse01:
They are busy collecting Tithes grin

Really?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/13/tb-joshua-donates-food-n7m-cash-150-nigerian-deportees-storm-church-photos/

Is either you are as stupid as your daddy freeze or you are ignorant

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
cosby02:
They are waiting to pray for them on the alter on sunday.

Really?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/13/tb-joshua-donates-food-n7m-cash-150-nigerian-deportees-storm-church-photos/

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
cheesy

There is always an element of truth!

Really?

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by illustriousson(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
dvkot:
I taught dz guy was making sense before but its obvious hz not, why attacking pastors? as a useless celeb that he is how much has he contributed, why dont you sell your rolex watches and ur gucci shoes and pay their flight ticket to bring them home. oloriburuku sombody...mtcheewww
He didn't buy his Rolex watches and Gucci apparels with people's Tithe/offering, he bought them with his hard-earned money.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Freeze.

These fake men of god will know no peace.
Till they cease
To deceive.

Really?

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Etuagievin(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:
This shameless ediot has started again?!

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto, what about the Emirates in Kano? Why are they mute? Why can't they save the innocent "One-Naijerian" brothers in the hands of their Libyan Brotherhood?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.
freeze is right .
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
kullozone:
Freeze; The slayer of evil and tithe grabbing pastors. Slay them all, bruh smiley

Really?

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Isn't it funny that religious folks care less about humanity?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by phlemzee(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
abeg make una no even involve TB Joshua @ all. That man is a philanthropist
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by rhektor(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Priscy01:
Reacting to the current slave trade going on in Libya, OAP Daddy Freeze has called out Nigerian pastors for not speaking and standing up for our brothers over there when celebrities are doing so.

As usual, he also attached a verse from the Bible. Read below;
“I meant to say 29th of November, I’m so unhappy about what’s going on in Libya that I got the date wrong, please forgive me!

A minor attack on tithing and almost every pastor comes out to defend it.
A major attack on humanity and up until now I’m waiting for the first pastor to stand in condemnation, or put their resources together and make that difference.

One GO, they say owns 4 private jets, imagine how many of our brothers that could help bring home. If they could use church jets to buy ammunition, why can’t they use them to bring home our brothers?

Or are they implying that the lives of our brothers are worth much less than the guns that will kill them?

Celebrities are coming out to speak and stand up for our brothers, WHERE ARE OUR PASTORS Are they too busy advertising their next concert, or are they so preoccupied with filling their event centers this Sunday, that they can’t take a few minutes off practicing the speeches that will ginger 10 people to bring out =N=1Billion each, to remember the plight of the very brothers Jesus admonished us to keep?

Could the demeanor of these pastors be attributed to the fact that the refugees don’t have tithe cards?

I was traumatized last night, tormented by the gory image of the roasted cadaver that was once a brother of ours, where is the love; Is there any ‘humanity’ left in ‘human beings’?

I thank the federal government for rising to the occasion and bringing home our brothers, some returned tonight, as reported by captain @usoroessien.

It’s a damn shame to us all, if the government proves more caring and compassionate that the so called ‘house of God’.

Lets remember, true Christianity is about love, NOT MONEY! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

Luke 10 [25] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” [26] “What is written in the Law?” he replied. [27] He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]” [28] “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/libya-slave-trade-are-coming-out-to.html

By now those who foolishly follow and hail this idiot should know that he's just seeking attention, knowing well that the church/pastors are a very soft target. Is it the fault of the pastors that something happens far away Libya? So now it is no longer the responsibility of the government to see to any kind of diplomatic issue? Whatever goes wrong inside and outside Nigeria I as much as it affects Nigerian is cause by pastors and as such should be taken care of by pastors. You all silly people supporting him can now see how mad he is. Keppra ranting even the devil will disown you, it is a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by rhektor(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
ollah1:
Isn't it funny that religious folks care less about humanity?

Because they are the ones selling people in Libya, right? Can you just read your comment over and over again see hoe silly you sound?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by rhektor(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Freeze.

These fake men of god will know no peace.
Till they cease
To deceive.

Just like your mind has been given you nightmares any time you hear the word pastor
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by rhektor(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cornishasdd:
They are all busy with their annual convention undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley

The conventions that has been been giving you sleepless nights grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by davidomos(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
itspzpics:
he don come again
he na Antichrist
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
rhektor:

Because they are the ones selling people in Libya, right? Can you just read your comment over and over again see hoe silly you sound?

I sound silly to a foool like you but brilliant minds can read between the lines
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by chubysoft1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=62848036]

Has DFZ insulted the Jesus Christ. All he's trying to prove is that most men of God have forgotten good works (love) and have embraced themselves with vanities of life.

It is an insult to compare freeze who has been spotted dinning and winning with yahoo guys in Dubai to John the Baptist. Freeze is like biblical Alexander the coppersmith who always insult and rubbish men of God. If he's not a fool here, why did he leave Islamic leaders and be attacking pastors even when Libya is 90% Muslim?

2 Timothy 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil:the Lord reward him according to his works:

15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by chubysoft1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Has DFZ insulted the Jesus Christ. All he's trying to prove is that most men of God have forgotten good works (love) and have embraced themselves with vanities of life.

PointZerom:

It is an insult to compare freeze who has been spotted dinning and winning with yahoo guys in Dubai to John the Baptist. Freeze is like biblical Alexander the coppersmith who always insult and rubbish men of God. If he's not a fool here, why did he leave Islamic leaders and be attacking pastors even when Libya is 90% Muslim?

2 Timothy 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil:the Lord reward him according to his works:

15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by PointZerom: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
chubysoft1:

What has he done in his own capacity to help humanity?. His wristwatch and GUCCI materials are also evil if he can't sell them to help the poor.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by rhektor(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
ollah1:

I sound silly to a foool like you but brilliant minds can read between the lines

Lol brilliant minds indeed
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by drakeli: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Andy2274:
. Say the TRUTH and it will set you free. He was right on this. You are the religious blinded oloriburuku here.
Why is he not attacking the imams and Islamic leaders in Nigeria whose their brothers in the religion of “p” are the culprits. Why must it be pastors this pastors that. The last time I checked, Libya Is a Muslim country. Muslims are the perpetrators. Let sheiks and Afas and imam talk to their people. Daddy freeze and his fellow hypocrites are just spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tomjoetech: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
illustriousson:
He didn't buy his Rolex watches and Gucci apparels with people's Tithe/offering, he bought them with his hard-earned money.
So your pastor buys his shoes with your tithes? Hoe much are you earning sef
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Ejytex(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddy Freeze this one no look like ur post. Ur best post of d yr. Tell them
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by plaetton: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
dvkot:
I taught dz guy was making sense before but its obvious hz not, why attacking pastors? as a useless celeb that he is how much has he contributed, why dont you sell your rolex watches and ur gucci shoes and pay their flight ticket to bring them home. oloriburuku sombody...mtcheewww

Because Pastors collect billions and billions of free money from the masses under the pretext of doing god's work.

When the occasion rises for them to truly do god's work, to put their voices and tremendous financial resources ( collected from the public) into action for the service of humanity, to be godlike and Christ like, they all go into hiding.

Same thing they did during the Ebola crisis.
Nigerian pastors are the most greedy, heartless pack of hayena s and vultures in the planet.
Surely, there must be a special place in hell reserved for the Adeboyes, the Oyedepos, the Oyaks, the Okoties of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by AngelicBeing: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto, what about the Emirates in Kano? Why are they mute? Why can't they save the innocent "One-Naijerian" brothers in the hands of their Libyan Brotherhood?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.
cool

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by rhelis: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acidosis:

True talk.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
dvkot:

Pastor dvkot...preach on
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by kullozone(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Really?

I would've engaged you in a logical argument/discussion, but you were so in a hurry to help your pastors insult me(that's what most of you christians are known for anyway). So I'll just leave you with your big brain-washed head to continue defending those heartless god of men, who put you in this miserable condition... Pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Sugar Asoegwu Versus Mercy Macjoe; Who Is Hotter? / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) / BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.