Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I met a dead man physically - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I met a dead man physically (14165 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I met a dead man physically by newdawn2017(f): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Offpoint:

People don't understand what dead mean, telling one you've seen a dead man is like saying you've seen a baby who is yet to be conceived. same oblivion state you were before you were born: the same oblivion state you'll be when you're gone. whatever they see is not actually the real person, but a demon in form of the person. I laughed when people says when one died he/she goes heaven or hell*^....(how can a spirit feel pain? we all know our brains is the one that interprete what we feel) ^*if that's true what's the essence of judgement day? will people be judge twice? we know the Bible says "there will be resurrection of both just and unjust" this is where they'll unjust will be cast into the leak of fire... cause by this time they're on flesh
Another truthful person here. Thank u!
Re: I met a dead man physically by Offpoint: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
newdawn2017:
Another truthful person here. Thank u!
you're welcome Sis.
Re: I met a dead man physically by georgeben205(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
so last last this marafacker no drop this draws and today don almost end
Re: I met a dead man physically by karli4nia(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
newdawn2017:
Oga Karli4nia anything contrary 2 what is revealed in D holy scriptures of D only living true God Yahweh is not D truth. Even an angel out of heaven tells u otherwise, rebuke him. My dear Satan & his demons keep transforming themselves as ministers of light, when in fact they re ministers of darkness

The scripture is a good start. But truth is beyond what one has read in Bible or been told by the failed religions...experience truth for yourself by direct experience.

You should be profound and intelligent enof not to regard mental assumptions as scriptural truth and do an objective analysis of the theories that ppl interpret as scriptures.Its mere intellection.

Have u heard of the pistis Sophia- the conversation of Christ with his disciples after his resurrection... heard of the nag hammadi... These are scriptures that are too advanced for the human mind at its putrid state... Scriptures can only accurately be interpreted by the spirit.. With the senses of the soul thr a pure mind- we are still very far from that..

Lastly depend more on your Spirit... Ur soul..ur own heavenly father to verify things for yourself and you wld never risk the chance of being deluded by spiritual charlatans and mythomaniacs..that have no foundation in what is spiritually ethical. Cheers!
Re: I met a dead man physically by AlphaStyles(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
oboy
Re: I met a dead man physically by handsomebanana(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Lionbite:

wow.... I'm literally having goose bumps all over me right now. I dont want to have such experience, like never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / #25000 Giveaway @5:00 Pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.