Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62615 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

Then why did you not have a problem with this thread being created then?
You created or created an additional your account on 24th of November before this thread was created and you've already spent over 20 hours here.

Obsessed much?

LMAO, you don't say! humour me dear. for someone who only comments on threads about Ghana, obsession should be your surname.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=SupremeBeast post=62916609] how is it an achievement if Nigerians are struggling today because ethnic and religious issues? in Ghana we had tribal issues too, there are Muslims, traditionalist and Christians, even with the Christians we have different types of it but do you hear of any problems like that in Ghana? no because our fore fathers did a great job in drumming the world oneness and togetherness in every Ghanaian mind. if it didn't happen for you then you should blame your fore fathers. they failed you big-time. stop crying about it and fix it after all you claim to be Africa's giant ryt? [/quote

Ghana is overwhelmingly Christian with 25% being muslim and you have a major tribe being the Ashanti.

Nigeria is called the giant because of population size and it's still true that we have a massive population is it not?

I did not say ethnic and religious strife is an achievement I'm pointing out that they are hurdles. Ghana does not have that because on both counts there is an overwhelmingly majority so there is no tussle.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
LMAO, you don't say! humour me dear. for someone who only comments on threads about Ghana, obsession should be your surname.

Look at my comments it's under my account. I comment everywhere, please don't flatter yourself.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=londoner post=62916735][/quote] stop lying to yourself, Nigeria also has a majority, Muslims are more than Christians and yes northerners are more than southerners so why is there no lasting harmony and peace amongst you?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

Look at my comments it's under my account. I comment everywhere, please don't flatter yourself.
Londoner the London born and bred Nigerian with love and obsession for Ghana. you tell me, how can we cure you of this obsession?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:
trash! From your talk, it seems you must be those yahoo 9ja boys who feeds the hungry Ghanaians....

In which part of the world are there no upclass and poor neighborhood?

It is logical for you to say that nigeria music or movie industry is ahead of ghana, but for you to say Ghanas entertainment industry is dependent on Nigeria.. This does not make sense.. There is a saying in ivorian French, when it rains in Paris, abidjan sneezes? Is this what you mean? If nigeria music should fall, it will not affect ghana... If I lie ask the congos... Congo were at the top when it comes to francophone music, today it is the ivorians leading.. So massa, if naija music falls, e fall yakata, e no go affect ghana kraaa... You are talking as if ghana sells their music to Nigeria...

It is true buying cars in ghana is expensive, but where are your senses? Ghanians would leave ghana, Togo and benin and come to Nigeria to buy car, register it and send to ghana.. Is this making sense? Cars are cheap in Togo and benin, nigerians buy cars in benin because it is cheap.. But why wud a Ghanaian come to nigeria and buy car leaving Togo and benin? I think you are not good at argument... I can see why ivorians say we think one way... Ghana wud say, alatafor w3 gimi paaa!

Buying dstv in nigeria and sending it to ghana.... Hmm never heard. But I do know that buying things in ghana is expensive and paying monthly subscription is expensive But I hope they are not hacking the decoder in other for you to get free channels.. If so, I am not interested in illegal stuff...

I believe in most part of ghana have electricity distributed to their home.. There are 10 regions in ghana.. And I can confidently say, 8-9 regions have electricity evenly distributed to their homes..

I live in Lagos, my area gets light for 15-17 hrs a day.. My cousin house in lekki, they get light for 10hrs a day.. I schooled in kumasi, ashanti region... Charlie, light dey constant.. Throughout my exams, I never read with candle.. But in Nigeria, I read with candle a lot...

I don't lie, I stand with the truth .... All I am saying, our govt don't make life comfortable or at peace with anyone in nigeria... But in Ghana, there is comfort... That's uniqueness...
You're in Ghana flexing the Nigerian money your parents send to you and you're there running your mouth like diarrhea... Enter street go hustle then you can have a say.
The real men have enlightened us based on real experience and you're yarning nonsense without experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
stop lying to yourself, Nigeria also has a majority, Muslims are more than Christians and yes northerners are more than southerners so why is there no lasting harmony and peace amongst you?

It is roughly half and half between Muslim and Christian and these are OPPOSING RELIGIONS that POLARISE people in a population now over 190 million that's a sizeable number that many nations can fit into and real issues surround that.

Even the Igbos being one tribe is over 30 million people and it's the 3rd largest tribe.

When you compare religion and tribes in Ghana to that of Nigeria you are really comparing apples and oranges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
Londoner the London born and bred Nigerian with love and obsession for Ghana. you tell me, how can we cure you of this obsession?

Lol, there is nothing to obsess about in Ghana. As you rightly put it I'm born and raised in London so I'm not easily impressed with pics of Ghana especially as the same type of images can be found just about anywhere in West Africa

If you really want to help in my accused 'obsession' why don't you try leaving Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
sorry I didn't add
We don't have 200m pop
We have just 28m
Everybody knows the strength of a nation is it's people...We are a blessed fertile nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
Your (Ghanaians) obsession with Nigeria is sickening.
I mean y'all are everywhere in our space (blogs, forums, music, movies...) Y'all need to get a life of your own.
now let see who is obsessing
There's not a single day in Nigeria that you guys don't mention Ghana
When your lights go off for weeks, you mention Ghana
When you can't find water, you mention Ghana
Every day, your house representatives compare themselves to Ghana

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

Lol, there is nothing to obsess about in Ghana. As you rightly put it I'm born and raised in London so I'm not easily impressed with pics of Ghana especially as the same type of images can be found just about anywhere in West Africa

If you really want to help in my accused 'obsession' why don't you try leaving Nairaland?
you can't try to stop putting up stupid comparisms like this cus we're not mates
Advice your nationals
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
You're in Ghana flexing the Nigerian money your parents send to you and you're there running your mouth like diarrhea... Enter street go hustle then you can have a say.
The real men have enlightened us based on real experience and you're yarning nonsense without experience.
I am not in ghana anymore.. What is wrong about all I have said.. The nigeria we live are you getting comfort ( do you have light, water and a good sense of security)? I am not getting.. For me to get light, water and security, I pay excess.. Both home and in office.. Even in benin, Togo, burkina, Malí, Coté d'ivoire, they live ok..

For your information, I work.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
you can't try to stop putting up stupid comparisms like this cus we're not mates
Advice your nationals

They're not 'stupid comparisons' they are points to consider that actually put things into a bit of perspective my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:
I am not in ghana anymore.. What is wrong about all u have said.. The nigeria we live are you getting comfort ( do you have light, water and a good sense of security)? I am not getting.. For me to get light, water and security, I pay excess.. Both home and in office.. Even in benin, Togo, burkina, Malí, Coté d'ivoire, they live ok..

For your information, I work.

Do you live in Lagos?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

Do you live in Lagos?
if I live in Portugal, does it concern you? Or are you one of those that will tell me you live at peace in nigeria where u don't buy fuel to run generator?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

well each to his or her opinion, so who am I to strangle you for your comment but you should know Ghana is still better than Nigeria.

about leaving nairaland, London babe who is obsessed with Ghana, I will leave nairaland for good if they can go a day without mentioning Ghana here. just one day o.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
oh I forgot
You didn't even read your 2017 budget because it wasn't released to the public
Just so that your politicians can keep looting
WOW! you even know things that I don't about my country with "dates and fact"... talk about obsession.
Y'all probably study us as a course in your universities.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

It is roughly half and half between Muslim and Christian and these are OPPOSING RELIGIONS that POLARISE people in a population now over 190 million that's a sizeable number that many nations can fit into and real issues surround that.

Even the Igbos being one tribe is over 30 million people and it's the 3rd largest tribe.

When you compare religion and tribes in Ghana to that of Nigeria you are really comparing apples and oranges.
so in a nutshell you are implying that Nigeria will never be one that's your reason! defeaters mentality
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:
the culprits were captured and justice was served.. Like I said, crimes happenes places but it can be annoying when crimes happen in 9ja were the culprits go freely at the end of the day.. Just like the blasphemy case where they later free those criminals... For how long are we going to fight boko? After several fight and apprehension, they either be set free by judge or there is a prison escape. In the end a fea are caught..

Please, I am going beyond my argument.. I am stressing out the point where we can't live comfortable or peaceful living in nigeria except if you are from an OK or rich home where you can buy peace or comfortable living...
If truly you're a Nigerian then you're definitely a Yoruba boy...
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
look who is talking about obsession. can nairaland go a day without mentioning Ghana? go to your front page and see whether we Ghanaians are obsessed or Nigerians are the obsessed people.
You see...you know nairaland and I don't even know a single site about Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
now let see who is obsessing
There's not a single day in Nigeria that you guys don't mention Ghana
When your lights go off for weeks, you mention Ghana
When you can't find water, you mention Ghana
Every day, your house representatives compare themselves to Ghana
Mention a single Ghanaian site that We troll...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:
if I live in Portugal, does it concern you? Or are you one of those that will tell me you live at peace in nigeria where u don't buy fuel to run generator?

I would tell you that maybe you should consider a more peaceful state in Nigeria then. I can never understand when people live in Lagos ,(if you do) and expect there to be security. In a city of over 21 million? Some even complain about dirt in Aba, as if we don't know exactly what to expect by living there.

There are places that are calmer in that same Nigeria.

That is why I no longer even visit Lagos. The commotion is too much and I almost lost my life there. In other places I go in Nigeria I feel very safe.I used a generator last time but where I was PHCN had specific times in the day to be on and it was on all weekend.

So, generator use was not constant at all, although one was used.

So my brother you can now calm down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
You see...you know nairaland and I don't even know a single site about Ghana
does it matter, why are you people even creating threads about Ghana on this site? shouldnt all thread be about Nigerians ? why this obsession?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
seriously do you understand the meaning of trolling? you call Ghanaians who comes here to correct your wrong perceptions about us and our country trolls wow it's a pity
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
so in a nutshell you are implying that Nigeria will never be one that's your reason! defeaters mentality

I am implying that the hurdle we have climb will take much longer with consistent work on every level of Nigerian life. From the top to the bottom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:
remind me when I become Ghana's president in the future to give you an award because you really deserve it. people like you can change most of the world negative perception of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
seriously do you understand the meaning of trolling? you call Ghanaians who comes here to correct your wrong perceptions about us and our country trolls wow it's a pity
You didn't give an answer to a simple question... okay, create your own sites/forum and write shit about us as well. problem solved!
Now Y'all can get off our cyber space and our nerves.
Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
remind me when I become Ghana's president in the future to give you an award because you really deserve it. people like you can change most of the world negative perception of Nigerians

Or maybe he can decide to make a change in the things in Nigeria he is complaining about.That would really deserve awards.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

I am implying that the hurdle we have climb will take much longer with consistent work on every level of Nigerian life. From the top to the bottom.
you think the world has got so much time for to crawl layer by layer in climbing your hurdles. I laugh in my head
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

Or maybe he can decide to make a change in the things in Nigeria he is complaining about.That would really deserve awards.
those changes does not depend on him. it depends on Nigerian leaders and the masses. they should know what they want and force their leaders to deliver them.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
Mention a single Ghanaian site that have time to obsess over Nigeria ?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
You didn't give an answer to a simple question... okay, create your own sites/forum and write shit about us as well. problem solved!
Now Y'all can get off our cyber space and our nerves.
Thank you.
are you done ranting? thanks for your participation now I'm not going anywhere. cry me a river

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.