Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards (558 Views)

Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated Nigerian singer, Wizkid on his recent win at MOBO Awards.

The 'Ojuelegba' singer became the first African act to win 'Best international act' at the awards.

In a long post on Facebook, the former president wrote;

When Nigeria does well, I cannot help but feel well. My happiness is tied to the happiness of Nigeria and when Nigerians break records and take the name of Nigeria to greater heights it exhilarates me. Thank you Wizkid for raising Nigeria’s flag high for the positive, not the negative.

Your emergence as the Best International Act at the #MOBOAwards is a proud moment for Nigeria. And the fact that you emerged over JAY-Z and Drake makes it even more celebratory. WELL DONE. GEJ.

https://www.lailasblog.com/former-president-jonathan-congratulates-wizkid-recent-win-mobo-awards/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Missyb3, Fynestboi

Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by concupiscent: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
"This man shameful, he is really what people say he is, a clueless, weak individual who watched as his government was hijacked by those he was suppose to preside over,allowing corruption to thrive under his nose and smiling about it. Sir as far as Nigeria politics and history is concerned you will forever be remembered as failure! failure to yourself and failure to your kind.
I feel your need to romance and gain attention with Wizkid because he is far far greater than you"

-concupiscent
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by biacan(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Davido right now

Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by kingxsamz(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Davido reading this news like...

Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by kingxsamz(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by collitexnaira(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wizkid made Nigerians proud
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by collitexnaira(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"This man shameful, he is really what people say he is, a clueless, weak individual who watched as his government was hijacked by those he was suppose to preside over,allowing corruption to thrive under his nose and smiling about it. Sir as far as Nigeria politics and history is concerned you will forever be remembered as failure! failure to yourself and failure to your kind.
I feel your need to romance and gain attention with Wizkid because he is far far greater than you"

-concupiscent
No you re wrong, Buhari failure will overshadow Gej failure, Gej failure won't be noticed compared to GMB outrageous failure
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by Drienzia: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Our thoughts are with those who felt Davido is bigger than wizkid. this is not gonna be easy to bear after much rants previous weeks.

#TeamWizkid

I think @wizkidayo deserves a statue in IMO STATE
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by concupiscent: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
collitexnaira:

No you re wrong, Buhari failure will overshadow Gej failure, Gej failure won't be noticed compared to GMB outrageous failure

"no we don't count buhari amongst Nigeria president"

-concupiscent
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by collitexnaira(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:

"no we don't count buhari amongst Nigeria president"
-concupiscent
LOL,, i feel bro, you re top notch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by kaywizee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by Sharplakezy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards by Sharplakezy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
The young boy is taking our flag to the world

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Critical Of Politicians Congratulating Wizkid And Davido Over MOBO / Beverly Osu Trashes Those That Do Random Hookups / I Am The Richest Musician In Ghana – Shatta Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.