Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) (53384 Views)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by bidak(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
This boy/girl fine oo..some guys go don toast am finish before them realise say na preek he get

2 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by PrettyPrisca(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
I knew this guy during my service year at Ovia North East Local government. Okada but he took his craziness to far! but by the way ain't we making these people too popular?
the guy practically walks like a lady.

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by genius43(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
No be only cross dressing

2 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Vokians(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
sKeetz:

Mogbe!

Your mom might be getting that niggas D!
Your assertion is a thoughtful one. But the guy did not give the age description of the niggas. This guy should be careful and vigilant cos there may be something fishing.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Here ends Bobrisky's carrier
waoooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Churchgeh(f): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Well @Gaybu,sorry about the whole situation
But I would not like to take the issue from the surface.

In the first place why would you be living alone with your mum, no cousin, niece or nephew?

Now that you have a stranger who claims to be your kid Bro, you need to redefine your goal and purpose for life.

If it is to please your mum, then you might as well love what she lives and learn to live with it.

On the other hand if you desire to be a real man who wants to settle down and raise a family, then you need to probably involve the pastor of her church or a higher authority to assist in relating your intentions to your mum.

You are not over reacting but you really need to look critically at your foundation.

Plus if you are a Christian, pray pray pray.
I hope you find this helpful.

Wish you well

Gaybu:
this is not a relationship issue, but I need the opinion of Nlers asap before I do something drastic!
I'm pissed beyond words! I live alone with my mum in a 3 bedroom flat, I pay rent and I'm also the one who is responsible for running the house.

4 weeks ago, my mum called me from church and said there's this homeless boy in church she has known for a while that he sleeps anywhere night meets him that she wants to help him by accommodating him, said the boy has no family etc. Being who I am, I agreed out of pity for the poor boy. He came home and I introduced him to my neighbors as my kid bro. I gave him the 3rd room and we were all fine.... I started noticing things missing in my wardrobe, so does mum, we decided to start locking our rooms.last week I decided to enter this boy's room Lo and behold I was shocked at what I saw.... He has already set up the room as a musical studio, I saw speakers, mixers, studio mic head sets and other things I don't even know their names. I called my mum to come and see o! I asked this boy to produce the receipts of all this things or just take them out of my house.

Since 2 days now the boy has been keeping malice with me in my own house o.... Someone that I'm feeding. I've been hearing negative stories from mums church members about this boy and I'm worried I might have made a mistake. Mum is hell bent on keeping him in our house and this boy is frustrating me daily and gradually turning me into a nag!

If I cook soup, all the meat will finish that same day no matter how large the pot is. That boy is so daring! Now I've packed my bags and I've decided to stay away from the house, I told my mum to choose between him and me that she can call me back when the boy leaves my house.....

Nlers do you think I'm overreacting?? . Does anyone know how best to make him leave or how beat to convince my mum..... She's hell bent?

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:
this is not a relationship issue, but I need the opinion of Nlers asap before I do something drastic!
I'm pissed beyond words! I live alone with my mum in a 3 bedroom flat, I pay rent and I'm also the one who is responsible for running the house.

4 weeks ago, my mum called me from church and said there's this homeless boy in church she has known for a while that he sleeps anywhere night meets him that she wants to help him by accommodating him, said the boy has no family etc. Being who I am, I agreed out of pity for the poor boy. He came home and I introduced him to my neighbors as my kid bro. I gave him the 3rd room and we were all fine.... I started noticing things missing in my wardrobe, so does mum, we decided to start locking our rooms.last week I decided to enter this boy's room Lo and behold I was shocked at what I saw.... He has already set up the room as a musical studio, I saw speakers, mixers, studio mic head sets and other things I don't even know their names. I called my mum to come and see o! I asked this boy to produce the receipts of all this things or just take them out of my house.

Since 2 days now the boy has been keeping malice with me in my own house o.... Someone that I'm feeding. I've been hearing negative stories from mums church members about this boy and I'm worried I might have made a mistake. Mum is hell bent on keeping him in our house and this boy is frustrating me daily and gradually turning me into a nag!

If I cook soup, all the meat will finish that same day no matter how large the pot is. That boy is so daring! Now I've packed my bags and I've decided to stay away from the house, I told my mum to choose between him and me that she can call me back when the boy leaves my house.....

Nlers do you think I'm overreacting?? . Does anyone know how best to make him leave or how beat to convince my mum..... She's hell bent?
Is receipts to the items the issue? Advice him to go get a police report/affidavit to cover those.
If you want him to go, by all means, do so. Ain't your Mum witness to his pilfering? You can't leave your house for someone you accommodate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by 2shure: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
God knows id be smashing his dic
make him look sick
bich
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is not a joke
sKeetz:

Mogbe!

Your mom might be getting that niggas D!
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by fuckpro: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
...this one will go places
...has a bewitching looks
...gradually what seem impossible is going mainstream
...as the saying goes be the best in all that you do
...the male nairalanders are still stunned no heartfelt abuse like Bobrisky
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by U2077(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
I am not understanding
How this one take be man
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
we need to stop promoting this madness

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
And soldiers dey dere they look abi,awon oloshi lawuje,see him face like pbepbi d doll face.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by nijabazaar: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
I salute this guy's courage...

Not everyone with this kind of orientation would easily flaunt it knowing fully well that they could be lynched.

Ride on. I foresee a future where people like this would be tolerated and seen as normal just like it were before the advent of the missionaries ....
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by SgtKisswhere: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
looks like something straight outta manga anime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Guys dey save money to buy beer this one dey save money to buy Mary Kay ..ogah oh

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
ScotFree:
I wish those soldiers will beat the craze out of this guy/girl.

Angel Gabriel, Michael, please just go and blow the trumpet. We are tired.
tell angel michael to blow d trumpet for u alone if U are tired.WE are not tired

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
lool.. See Joshua.. Na my paddy for school grin

#YOLO
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by lastempero: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
ScotFree:

How u take know wetin dey my mind.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by kelvinovie25(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bitcoin mining has just got even better, mine btc, lithcoin, dodge coin and other by literally doing nothing other than claiming your earnings, its as simple as that. What are you waiting for, 1btc is over N3,000,000 and keep increasing. You can join our whatsapp group to join other bitcoin miners and get firsthand info on how to mine bitcoin and even double your bitcoin in just 5mins. Join the whatsapp group below for more info pls note that there is no investment need, start earning now and you don't have to be online.
https:///B09GnEEm0mb75AMb2VH0H9
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
looks like something straight outta manga anime
lol
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
ScotFree:

why should u be praying for the world to end? lol you must be selfish. if you are tired of this world you can leave by committing suicide, not all of us are tired yet.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Duchessree(f): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
he looks like a doll tho
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
hm
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is he in the boys or girls hostel?

5 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by newoffer: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
zeestone99:

Whtz ur problem, if na play mk u stop am, blow wch trumpet wen I neva mk d moni wey i get intention to mk, i neva go Yankee com bk... Tk tym o
. U must be one of the modern Nomadic Nigerians. We are still crying of Libya. America where shooting spree is a game
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Preetiex:
tell angel michael to blow d trumpet for u alone if U are tired.WE are not tired

You won't like to keep me company there? grin
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bobrisky's mentee

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
abeg na human or robot?? this person/thing resemble sex doll... abi na only my eye dey see am?

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mologi:
A minute silence for his anus**
Just imagine if one soldier in camp na gay. His anus is a gona.

2 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Imagine soldier go dey toast dis one thinking say na woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.