Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) (53330 Views)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
God save us o!. So if na club i jam this cross dresser, for my mind i go say see this fine babe not knowing its my fellow man. Olorun maje.

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:
this is not a relationship issue, but I need the opinion of Nlers asap before I do something drastic!
I'm pissed beyond words! I live alone with my mum in a 3 bedroom flat, I pay rent and I'm also the one who is responsible for running the house.

4 weeks ago, my mum called me from church and said there's this homeless boy in church she has known for a while that he sleeps anywhere night meets him that she wants to help him by accommodating him, said the boy has no family etc. Being who I am, I agreed out of pity for the poor boy. He came home and I introduced him to my neighbors as my kid bro. I gave him the 3rd room and we were all fine.... I started noticing things missing in my wardrobe, so does mum, we decided to start locking our rooms.last week I decided to enter this boy's room Lo and behold I was shocked at what I saw.... He has already set up the room as a musical studio, I saw speakers, mixers, studio mic head sets and other things I don't even know their names. I called my mum to come and see o! I asked this boy to produce the receipts of all this things or just take them out of my house.

Since 2 days now the boy has been keeping malice with me in my own house o.... Someone that I'm feeding. I've been hearing negative stories from mums church members about this boy and I'm worried I might have made a mistake. Mum is hell bent on keeping him in our house and this boy is frustrating me daily and gradually turning me into a nag!

If I cook soup, all the meat will finish that same day no matter how large the pot is. That boy is so daring! Now I've packed my bags and I've decided to stay away from the house, I told my mum to choose between him and me that she can call me back when the boy leaves my house.....

Nlers do you think I'm overreacting?? . Does anyone know how best to make him leave or how beat to convince my mum..... She's hell bent?

Mogbe!

Your mom might be getting that niggas D!
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Danni07(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=ScotFree post=62850602][color=#990000]I wish those soldiers will beat the craze out of this guy/girl.

I wish Oo! hin papa get money, he went to igbinedion university, wen I waz graging dat waz wen he entered and d guy rilly pissed us out den.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by chidekings(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:
this is not a relationship issue, but I need the opinion of Nlers asap before I do something drastic!
I'm pissed beyond words! I live alone with my mum in a 3 bedroom flat, I pay rent and I'm also the one who is responsible for running the house.

4 weeks ago, my mum called me from church and said there's this homeless boy in church she has known for a while that he sleeps anywhere night meets him that she wants to help him by accommodating him, said the boy has no family etc. Being who I am, I agreed out of pity for the poor boy. He came home and I introduced him to my neighbors as my kid bro. I gave him the 3rd room and we were all fine.... I started noticing things missing in my wardrobe, so does mum, we decided to start locking our rooms.last week I decided to enter this boy's room Lo and behold I was shocked at what I saw.... He has already set up the room as a musical studio, I saw speakers, mixers, studio mic head sets and other things I don't even know their names. I called my mum to come and see o! I asked this boy to produce the receipts of all this things or just take them out of my house.

Since 2 days now the boy has been keeping malice with me in my own house o.... Someone that I'm feeding. I've been hearing negative stories from mums church members about this boy and I'm worried I might have made a mistake. Mum is hell bent on keeping him in our house and this boy is frustrating me daily and gradually turning me into a nag!

If I cook soup, all the meat will finish that same day no matter how large the pot is. That boy is so daring! Now I've packed my bags and I've decided to stay away from the house, I told my mum to choose between him and me that she can call me back when the boy leaves my house.....

Nlers do you think I'm overreacting?? . Does anyone know how best to make him leave or how beat to convince my mum..... She's hell bent?

How true is your story ?

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Tension532: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:

are you waiting for us to tell you to send him out

oboi drive that nigga outta yo house right now

3 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
BOBRISKY JNR.
DS GUY CO Bleep PIPO YANSH TIRE
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
chisos
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Such a rotten fvck
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by triple996(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
It seems Ibos have started taking over 4rm Yoruba ppl woo
Wat is diz nonsense
Some sick guys have already started falling 4 de guy in nairaland wooo
BOBRISKEY can u see ur hand?
No wander their r alot of single ladies out there wen BOBRISKEY nd JOSH r spoiling d show 4 dem
Even prostitutes won't like dis guys bcus of the way dem de spoil market
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
See how this otondo open his whole mouth as if he wants to swallow frog grin I wonder what was amazing him
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

This one strong...

[img]https://media1./images/3ff403a98337483066275d2d56455630/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Why do dey all look sickly and pale. I as a lady do not paint face and pose like that sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Danni07(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
joenor:
Omg I know this fellas, he went to Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro for his Ond, he's now a graduate.. Hummm nice one and he has another one like him dark too.

rilly but I saw him as a student at igbenedion university
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
See how this otondo open his whole mouth as if he wants to swallow frog grin I wonder what was amazing him

Aunty the matter tire me ooo...

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by oblaak(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
I donate my eyes.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Beesluv: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
ScotFree:
I wish those soldiers will beat the craze out of this guy/girl.

Angel Gabriel, Michael, please just go and blow the trumpet. We are tired.

I won't blow anything .... even if the trumpet is sound do you think any Africans will hear it louder
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:

You are on the right track, d first mistake was allowing him to stay with you in the same building. But dats all in d past

2 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Lindaxtips(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
I Can't take it anymore.

I'm leaving this country

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
WHAT'S THIS KIND OF CREATURE CALLED
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mental illness!
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by RockyEyo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gush....... If this thing near me ehn ? ;":;"'/?>;"':"'":"':

I wejuskilhim I swear down

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
ScotFree:

What is his offence?
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by elda2303(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
ScotFree:

LWKMD!!! Dude u r wickid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by sokera: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:

this is not the time to blame you for your mistakes .... now let me advise you from my own little brain, Involve the police of everything , just make a report at the police station of what you just explained here .... that is all ... this will help you in the future not to get implicated by this boy waywardness in the future ... act fast ...

4 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecidedI swear oooo

Very fine barbie boy.

Munae:
Chai this one fine pass Bobrisky o
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Vokians(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
@ Gaybu. Guy you and your mum had made mistake at first not to investigating and find more information about the boy before bringing him into your house. The boy may be someone who ran away or driven from home by his parents/guardian perhaps because of his character which he is portraying now. If your mum is hell bent in keeping him, then see your mum pastor and lay the issue to him. He will advice you on the right step to take. I think the boy need deliverance from evil habit. I pray your good did should not turn to bad.

3 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by makun01(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wish the soldiers there will flog the hell out of it.

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Sukakma(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
The guy is a Theatre Arts graduate from Igbinedion University..if you see the kind beatings wey dis guy dey collect from school ehn!! He's gay tho

4 Likes

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
elda2303:

LWKMD!!! Dude u r wickid grin grin
But it's true, just as Nigerian police humbled Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
@Scotfree you and who is tired? Abeg ooo
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
zeestone99:

Whtz ur problem, if na play mk u stop am, blow wch trumpet wen I neva mk d moni wey i get intention to mk, i neva go Yankee com bk... Tk tym o
see ur life, instead of thinking of how to make heaven, you still want to enjoy this world that is finishing
note all what u want in yankee in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.