Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! (1532 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by ORAGBON(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jzhane 30/11/2017 Ask Jzhane 3 Comments
Man,ladies are bad! They are devils in short. Its so unfortunate that we as men cannot live without them.

I will be brief and go straight to the point.

Kunle and I were room mates in school back in U.I. Everything was great with us until he started dating this Sheila girl. The babe hot to badt!. Very curvaceous, Sexy and omo fine like die!. Their relationship was one that many of Kunle’s friends used to envy. Like,everyone wants a girl like that now.

Unaware that Kunle’s babe was still in the room,one early morning,I rushed out of the toilet stark naked. Sheila was standing face to face with me. Kunle had gone for his lectures. It was time for those very early morning ,7.30am kind of lectures and all I was thinking was that I was running late. I entered the bathroom when I actually heard Kunle close the door behind him. I had no idea that the babe was still around.

When I saw her,I was like: shit!..I quickly grabbed a towel to cover up. When I turned around,this devil bitch was laughing. I almost died of shame. But she just complimented my thing and left the room.

After that day,this babe started making moves on me. She said she liked what she saw and wanted a piece of it. I ignored her. I mean,its a gentleman’s code thing or so. I couldnt do this to my friend. But the babe persisted.I ended up giving in to her towards the end of the semester. I dont know but she told me she wasnt getting any from Kunle.

Later on,I found out that Sheila was a very wayward girl....See More

See more TRUE LIFE ARTICLES.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/1830/
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by Slyguy: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm... Interesting
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by ogwes: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by IAMSASHY(f): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecided d right time u were supposed to speak, u failed to do so, u converted it to ur own advantage and now cul her a bitch 4geting dat both of u ar same. dere is no need speaking now, block her from reaching u and avoid her like plague.
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by Hykis(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mehn!! dis is so absurd...well for me is nt easy bt i'll advice you to just tell him
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by williamdeluxe(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Juz tel tel kunle already but hw will u explain to him how u slept wit his gf bak den in skul....

juz kip kwayet n let tinx kwantinue d way dy are
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by nNEOo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Copy n paste try n edit .....btw grin grin grin grin grin if you know what I mean angry
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by habsydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
some people will start writing films here ooo. my the way, where is the part 2. cos it's getting interesting already

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by theGigolo: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is super storyyyy....

Op when ur done with your superstory pls send me her number.
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by ORAGBON(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
hmnnnn!
theGigolo:
This is super storyyyy....

Op when ur done with your superstory pls send me her number.
Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
You are very good at fiction. Achebe, Soyinka and even the Bard of Avon will be very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Such Devils? My Friend’s Wife Wants Me! by ORAGBON(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
sad sad sad
SirBaro:
You are very good at fiction. Achebe, Soyinka and even the Bard of Avon will be very proud of you.

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! Guy Narrates The Trick A Naughty Secretary Used To Lure Him To S£x / Teen Couple Commit Suicide By Hanging After Parents Refused Their Marriage - Pic / Is She Truly A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.