Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 (19649 Views)

Olimpotic Meristemasis: Ayade Presents 1.1trn Budget Estimate For 2020 / N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari / Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

[s]Did you say they would fund the budget by borrowing yes or no

Stop all the waffle

Simple did you say that or not[/s]

Nope, Again sperg for my comments are uo go back read them instead of torching strawmen. I told you they would've have to borrow. If you have something different quote it or post screenshots. No whining about mods and imagery abuses.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blue3k:

Nope, Again sperg for my comments are uo go back read them instead of torching strawmen. I told you they would've have to borrow. If you have something different quote it or post screenshots. No whining about mods and imagery abuses.
if you take it back that is fine agives you a cowardly exit

my recollection was there was a conversation that there would be no body willing to lend Cross River state that money and that was why you got Abusive

If youu say that never happened and you never argued that Cross River would borrow with ease then there is nothing to argue about.

At least we can now agree that the whole budget was fantasy and pipedreaming

Though you never told me you would have to borrow that is a lie
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
0monnak0da:
[s]if you take it back that is fine agives you a cowardly exit

my recollection was there was a conversation that there would be no body willing to lend Cross River state that money and that was why you got Abusive

If youu say that never happened and you never argued that Cross River would borrow with ease then there is nothing to argue about.

At least we can now agree that the whole budget was fantasy and pipedreaming

Though you never told me you would have to borrow that is a lie[/s]

You are sperging out on strawman yet again. If you dont have quotes or screenshots you're just clowning. All our conversations are up obsessed clown. Again show the proof. Dont blame or deflect to mods this time. You ask me questions I answered nothing more happened.

There's a reason you wont go back and pull up quotes or screenshots. You know there's nothing to your story. Its as imaginary as those abuses u suffered.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blue3k:

You are sperging out on strawman yet again. If you dont have quotes or screenshots you're just clowning. All our conversations are up obsessed clown. Again show the proof. Dont blame or deflect to mods this time. You ask me questions I answered nothing more happened.

There's a reason you wont go back and pull up quotes or screenshots. You know there's nothing to your story. Its as imaginary as those abuses u suffered.
No all the deleted convesations have you at the centre of them.

Are you the only contributor on this thread

Your conversations with Aribisala0 are mostly deleted

Why were you abusing each other?

Who do you think you are kidding
Fact is that you argued that the budget was going to be funded by borrowing and other people said no such thing

You were ready to die on top the matter

So stop kidding yourself

Do you now agree that the budget was a pipe dream
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

No all the deleted convesations have you at the centre of them.

Are you the only contributor on this thread

Your conversations with Aribisala0 are mostly deleted

Why were you abusing each other?

Nope you're wrong again sperg. Aribisala0 and I argued about Akwa Ibom budget in 2017. I told him he's obessed troll essentially and told him to buzz off. Thats where the original obession coment came about. You're just the obessed sperg that jumped in arguing strawmen.

You said me and you had this supposed arguement yet there's nothing to back it. Its funny after pages of text you've run away from showing any quote or screenshots. Lol deflected again to another person since you cant pull up our conversation pathetic.

Ps: We have pages of back and forth just pull up quote or screenshots stop running.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blue3k:

Nope you're wrong again sperg. Aribisala0 and I argued about Akwa Ibom budget in 2017. I told him he's obessed troll essentially and told him to buzz off. Thats where the original obession coment came about. You're just the obessed sperg that jumped in arguing strawmen.

You said me and you had this supposed arguement yet there's nothing to back it. Its funny after pages of text you've run away from showing any quote or screenshots. Lol deflected again to another person since you cant pull up our conversation pathetic.

Ps: We have pages of back and forth just pull up quote or screenshots stop running.
What was your argument about?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
0monnak0da:
What was your argument about?

Lol why do you care are u bf or his dad? Stick to our argument instead of looking for tea like you're wendy Williams. We had our argument about stuff I told u about alread and talked more trash here after words about cross river. I called him obessed here about this budget nothing more.

Ps: another deflection bring me quotes and screenshots. We have pages of tect between me and you. No need to have sperg crush.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
aribisala0:
Another fantasy.
Not going to happen
Blue3k:

Yawn SW obsessions. You're as lame as SE people in Osun threads.

This was your argument before you got abusive

You can lie till next Christmas

But that was the first interaction between you two .

You were peeved that it was said the bbudget won't happen now you are talking nonsense

Do you accept that the budget is a scam
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

[s]This was your argument before you got abusive

You can lie till next Christmas

But that was the first interaction between you two .

You were peeved that it was said the bbudget won't happen now you are talking nonsense

Do you accept that the budget is a scam[/s]

Lol sperg me mocking him is your big trump card. Again itsa strawman you're torching. Instead of trying to jump into another man disvusdion like a little girl you should ask for context. This wasnt an arguement between us. This wassimply me callong him obessed over arguement we had a day before over akwa Ibom budget in 2017.

You finally pulled quote and failed after days of rambling. If you want proof link below to akwa ibom thread. Lol you're a funny guy sperg.

https://www.nairaland.com/4196203/gov-emmanuel-presents-n651.5-billion
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol sperg me mocking him is your big trump card. Again itsa strawman you're torching. Instead of trying to jump into another man disvusdion like a little girl you should ask for context. This wasnt an arguement between us. This wassimply me callong him obessed over arguement we had a day before over akwa Ibom budget in 2017.

You finally pulled quote and failed after days of rambling. If you want proof link below to akwa ibom thread. Lol you're a funny guy sperg.

Wetin concern Akwa Ibom with Cross River

Are you normal
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
0monnak0da:
[s]Wetin concern Akwa Ibom with Cross River

Are you normal [/s]

Sperg this is why you dont jump into other people concernsations like a child. You ask why I dissed him. Its because of arguements from day before. Again find the quotes of me having this imaginary arguement.

Lol you're obviously influenced by wendy Williams. Why else you make a bunch of assumptions about conversation u weren't involved in.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2018
Blue3k:

Sperg this is why you dont jump into other people concernsations like a child. You ask why I dissed him. Its because of arguements from day before. Again find the quotes of me having this imaginary arguement.

Lol you're obviously influenced by wendy Williams. Why else you make a bunch of assumptions about conversation u weren't involved in.
Why not do that him the day before on that thread

You are foolish
There are no creditors lining up to lend money to Ayade so do not bring Akwa Ibom into it
You were arguing on that thread about the feasibility of borrowing

I was involved in it and that is why I came to you in March and youu said they were

"looking for money"

On this same thread the same thing

You foolishly came to this thread and continued arguing that Ayade would easily find creditors to loan him 1 trillion for Kinetic ejaculation
now you have been proven foolish
The budget is pure fantasy
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by grandstar(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2018
Blue3k:

Can't you just simply ignore this guy?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2018
The budget is a fantasy

Fantasy of Kinetic ejaculation

and the mumu blue3k who was championing the budget as feasible is now waffling on about quotes

You that was abusing your father and mother with the other joker on top Ayade matter on page one is now saying show quote?

Quote of you abusing your fathers and mothers that have been deleted

You are a complete slowpoke
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Blue3k:

Why were both of you abusing your fathers and mothers?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
0monnak0da:
[s]Why were both of you abusing your fathers and mothers?[/s]

Except this life lesson sperg dont jump into other people conversations like a child. Lol every supposed quote is gone. No you're left making up imaginary abuses your man crush suffered. I asked for quote you cant find something between us.

Lol your strawmen dont work. You're trying so hard to make your dumb questions relevant.

Lol sperg you're funny my guy
grandstar:

Can't you just simply ignore this guy?

Its entertainment for me but I'll end it. No way I can say anything about anyone's parents on front page without getting banned. They mods really dont like that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Blue3k:

Except this life lesson sperg dont jump into other people conversations like a child. Lol every supposed quote is gone. No you're left making up imaginary abuses your man crush suffered. I asked for quote you cant find something between us.

Lol your strawmen dont work. You're trying so hard to make your dumb questions relevant.

Lol sperg you're funny my guy.

Its entertainment for me but I'll end it. No way I can say anything about anyone's parents on front page without getting banned. They mods really dont like that.
You both were abusing each others parents that is why all those posts were deleted

All on top Ayade matter

now you are forming innocent
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
How far
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Blue3k:

Yawn SW obsessions. You're as lame as SE people in Osun threads.
How far?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Blue3k:

Nothing interesting the budget passed they're looking for cash.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan / PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.