Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,020 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 (19646 Views)

Olimpotic Meristemasis: Ayade Presents 1.1trn Budget Estimate For 2020 / N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari / Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Imagine democracy where no one is held to account

419 budget of Kinetic Agglutination
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by aribisala0(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
hahahaha
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Teteoneten:
To me is not too much because cross river has the money

how far
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blue3k:

Nothing interesting the budget passed they're looking for cash.

How far?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kinetic pollination
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
0monnak0da:

How far?

I updated you on another thread.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Newznow: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blue3k:

I updated you on another thread.
When where?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
0monnak0da:
When where?

Months ago on blue3k2 profile probably. It was thread about him explaining his budget. He counts companies carrying on example super highway as funding budget. I deem it funny accounting since that not budgets work.

https://www.nairaland.com/4283875/ayade-finally-explains-n1.3-trillion
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blue3k:

Months ago on blue3k2 profile probably. It was thread about him explaining his budget. He counts companies carrying on example super highway as funding budget. I deem it funny accounting since that not budgets work.

https://www.nairaland.com/4283875/ayade-finally-explains-n1.3-trillion

We are now months later

HOW FAR??
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
0monnak0da:

We are now months later

HOW FAR??

The answer is in thread. Whats changed from now and then.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 4:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

The answer is in thread. Whats changed from now and then.

The end of the financiall year is here

now we can see whether the budget is fantasy or reality.

See how lame and ridiculous you sound.

Cross River presenting a budget for over 1 triillion was the height of follyy when we all knew they woul not achieve 30 % of it

You were here grandstanding when people were telling you how ridiculous it was .

How far?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 4:45am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

You were here grandstanding when people were telling you how ridiculous it was .

How far?

Lol you're still crying over this. Guy I already covered all this in the other thread. Dry your tears son. Its almost 2019 and your obsession only grows crawling back to thread every few days. You'll be back here Christmas and new years probably.

I expected borrowing since that's only way to fund budget. I couldn't guess Ayade would start funny business he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 5:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol you're still crying over this. Guy I already covered all this in the other thread. Dry your tears son. Its almost 2019 and your obsession only grows crawling back to thread every few days. You'll be back here Christmas and new years probably.

I expected borrowing since that's only way to fund budget. I couldn't guess Ayade would start funny business he did.

Lame nonsense!

It was clear from day one to any person with a grain of common sense that this was a load of bullshit.

We said so and you argued as if your life depended on it.

Well here we are ,one year is not siuch a long time to prove that the budget was a pipedream

Now more lame efforts to hide your shame
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 5:21am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

Well here we are ,one year is not siuch a long time to prove that the budget was a pipedream

Now more lame efforts to hide your shame

Lol dude I just said the would borrow you're only one obessed with topic besides I already exposed fault in plan on first page and other thread. Again I'll see u Christmas day and new years since you'll be here crying about it.
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol dude I just said the would borrow you're only one obessed with topic besides I already exposed fault in plan on first page and other thread. Again I'll see u Christmas day and new years since you'll be here crying about it.

Borrow from God?

You were told that it was not possible to borrow because there was no way of paying it back it was fantasy

Yes I am obssessed with exposing and ridiculing your pathetic ass. I waited for the whole year so yes I am obsessed and you are a nitwit.

We told you it was a scam and we have been vindicated

Your lie ran for one year and was overtaken by a sngle day of truth
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2018
[s]
0monnak0da:

Yes I am obssessed with exposing and ridiculing your pathetic ass. I waiting for the whole year so yes I am obsessed and you are a nitwit.

We told you it was a scam and we have been vindicated

Your lie ran for one year and was overtaken by a sngle day of truth
[/s]

Lol you're still crying over this. A whole year of your life over budget I said is only possible through borrowing? This funny ur devoting your life to this thread when I alreadt listed issue with budget on two threads. Please you're continue monitoring the thread like the obsessed clown you are since this highlight of your life.

I answered your dumb questions all year and no your having victory dance over stawen arguement you won with yourself. What a waste.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol you're still crying over this. A whole year of your life over budget I said is only possible through borrowing? This funny ur devoting your life to this thread when I alreadt listed issue with budget on two threads. Please you're continue monitoring the thread like the obsessed clown you are since this highlight of your life.

I answered your dumb questions all year and no your having victory dance over stawen arguement you won with yourself. What a waste.

Borrow from where ? How

You were told such borrowing is IMPOSSIBLE

Now you have been proven foolish
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

[s]Borrow from where ? How

You were told such borrowing is IMPOSSIBLE

Now you have been proven foolish[/s]

Lol obsessed clown. All I said in the whole thread is they would have to borrow to fund budget. Now you're running around like the caveman who discovered fire feeling since you won a straw argument you had with yourself. This is too hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol obsessed clown. All I said in the whole thread is they would have to borrow to fund budget. Now you're running around like the caveman who discovered fire feeling since you won a straw argument you had with yourself. This is too hilarious.

No that is not all you said you became abusive ,even trbal

You were told such borrowing is IMPOSIBLE

Borrow from whom?

Who is it that has 1 Trillion naira without a clue what to do with it?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

[s]No that is not all you said you became abusive ,even trbal

You were told such borrowing is IMPOSIBLE

Borrow from whom?

Who is it that has 1 Trillion naira without a clue what to do with it?[/s]

Lol my comments are up clown bring screenshots if there's some missing. The insult was directed at him for a reason but if shoe fits u wear it. You want to have a victory dance over strawman arguements since you have nothing to celebrate. Before u pop bottles you should actually know what the concersstion was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol my comments are up clown bring screenshots if there's some missing. The insult was directed at him for a reason but if shoe fits u wear it. You want to have a victory dance over strawman arguements since you have nothing to celebrate. Before u pop bottles you should actually know what the concersstion was.
The budget was a pipedream
Pure fantasy.
Only clowns and praisesingers like you were taken in
By the bombastic Name

Kinetic Hyperventilation
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 6:29am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:
The budget was a pipedream
Pure fantasy.
Only clowns and praisesingers like you were taken in
By the bombastic Name

Kinetic Hyperventilation

Lol cool story son. Tell me another. Sperg out some on the topic.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol cool story son. Tell me another. Sperg out some on the topic.

Yea it is really cool

Ayade comes out with a theory of

Kinetic Bamboozlemnt

Mumus like someone you are very close to come out to cheer even telling us how Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank CEOs were sleeping outside Government House in Calabar like Nigerians at the US Embassy
So they could lend money to Cross River state

Sensible people like me come out and tell you to wake up and smell the akara and the Mumus waxed abusive

Come December reality sets in "Eye done clear"

THE END
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

[s]Sensible people like me come out and tell you to wake up and smell the akara and the Mumus waxed abusive

Come December reality sets in "Eye done clear" [/s]

THE END

You actally went into obsessive sperg rant yet you didnt make any sense. You still dancing over ashes of straw man you created and torched. Lol you claimed I said more yet you couldn't show me. Who abused you you must have this website confused with homelife. You obsessed clowns are the funniest.

Lol its not end for you. You be back like always. I be here to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

You actally went into obsessive sperg rant yet you didnt make any sense. You still dancing over ashes of straw man you created and torched. Lol you claimed I said more yet you couldn't show me. Who abused you you must have this website confused with homelife. You obsessed clowns are the funniest.

Lol its not end for you. You be back like always. I be here to laugh.
You are grimacing not laughing

Kinetic deliverance

You can digress all day long

WON@T WORK

The budget was a scam

all your grand words have come to nought
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:
[s]You are grimacing not laughing

Kinetic deliverance

You can digress all day long

WON@T WORK

The budget was a scam

all your grand words have come to nought[/s]

Bruh you're sperging is actually funny. Only an obsessive clown can dance over strawman arguements. Besides I was right you cant show me saying more like and you wont end it. Lol you actually obsessed like you admitted to me and even crying over imaginary abuse you suffered from. I can see you actual means alot for u.

Lol we'll continue fun later. You have a good day. Tell you're people about you're grand accomplishments so you dont celebrate alone.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Bruh you're sperging is actually funny. Only an obsessive clown can dance over strawman arguements. Besides I was right you cant show me saying more like and you wont end it. Lol you actually obsessed like you admitted to me and even crying over imaginary abuse you suffered from. I can see you actual means alot for u.

Lol we'll continue fun later. You have a good day. Tell you're people about you're grand accomplishments so you dont celebrate alone.
Budget was a scam

your lies are exposed
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

Budget was a scam

your lies are exposed

What lie? Quote it sperg. You cant and won't.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

What lie? Quote it sperg. You cant and won't.

Guy stop forming Rambo all your abusive exchanges with the other fellow have been deleted by the Mods

The koko is you claimed that they would fund the budget by borrowing and the contention was that was unrealistic because there was no creditor that would lend ross River state that kind of money

You foolishly insisted that there was a genuine prospect of borrowing hundreds of billions of naira is that True or False?
Are you foolish or not ?
Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by Blue3k(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

[s]Guy stop forming Rambo all your abusive exchanges with the other fellow have been deleted by the Mods

You foolishly insisted that there was a genuine prospect of borrowing hundreds of billions of naira is that True or False?
Are you foolish or not ?[/s]

Lol sperg I asked you to show me that I claimed anything you're crying about. I looked through thread and dont see anything. Our conversation is up here. Dont blame mods show proof or shup crying. I asked for screen shots or quotes you havent delivered.

If you dont have proof you're just an admittes obsessed invidual arguing against straw man u creates in mind. Lol the only fool here is you sperg suffing trauma from imaginary abuses.

Ps: did anyone come to celebrations or were u partying alone?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 by 0monnak0da: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol sperg I asked you to show me that I claimed anything you're crying about. I looked through thread and dont see anything. Our conversation is up here. Dont blame mods show proof or shup crying. I asked for screen shots or quotes you havent delivered.

If you dont have proof you're just an admittes obsessed invidual arguing against straw man u creates in mind. Lol the only fool here is you sperg suffing trauma from imaginary abuses.

Ps: did anyone come to celebrations or were u partying alone?

Did you say they would fund the budget by borrowing yes or no

Stop all the waffle

Simple did you say that or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Gov, Tinubu Express Grief As Ex-deputy Gov, Ogunleye Dies / Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.