Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards (35361 Views)

Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by 9jatatafo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cool
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by EbukaLive(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:
I can't stand this chick!

I smh for this generation of ours, forever celebrating mediocrity. What is her "talent?" undecided
Her talent is that she is an entertainer. She entertains for a living and she is freaking good at it. From being a stripper, to VH1, to BET, to being number on the Billboard for a single she wrote herself without features and grabbing two Grammy nominations for her debut single...

She is over talented...

What is your talent?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
wiloy2k8:

i dey reason am since oo
... ds one is even better undecided
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
haters will see Davido walking on water and say its because he can't swim grin grin...am not a fan of forg voice music...but am a fan of his lifestyle...he is really living his life...yolo
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
EbukaLive:

Her talent is that she is an entertainer. She entertains for a living and she is freaking good at it. From being a stripper, to VH1, to BET, to being number on the Billboard for a single she wrote herself without features and grabbing two Grammy nominations for her debut single...

She is over talented...

What is your talent?
don't mind dat one

cardi b story is just highly inspiring... she is so highly favoured... not even nicki minaj beef or actions can bring her down like she did to Iggy azalea when fancy peaked at no 1... she find her match

a girl from the bronx... she is here to stay

i so much love her and the fact that she talks like a cartoon
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
EbukaLive:

She is over talented...

What is your talent?

Stripping is a talent... Hoekay undecided

She grabbed Grammy shocked shame on our generation, tell me more...

She forever running her mouth or getting _fucked on some reality show right? Wow! Move over Whitney Houston shocked shocked shocked

What else grin

You must be a young one to be following her tori or you are a grown person, then I Say no more...

I repeat what is her talents? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by davidadavize(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Congratulations to Davido and wizkid
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Demogorgon(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gat so much luv for both.....

Davido pls do a collaboration with her....
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Demogorgon(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
EbukaLive:

She is over talented...

What is your talent?
Ask am
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Pidginwhisper: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na dress be that or Trampoline? grin

Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by purem(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

She forever running her mouth or getting _fucked on some reality show right? Wow! Move over Whitney Houston shocked shocked shocked

What else grin

You must be a young one to be following her tori or you are a grown person, then I Say no more...

Oga kari ur mumu go jor angry
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

What else grin

... she hasn't won grammy yet.... just a nomination and by Gods grace... she will win

haters like you is d reason she is waxing stronger... even if she was once a stripper... people desverve a second chance at life

she has already bn blessed and der is ntn anyone could do about... try to make ur own impact and stop hating

wait till she wins a grammy life cement her place

go get a life... and take ur time to read one or two things bfr spewing rubbish
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by AgatuBoy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
am sure its 1 oponu wey dy beef wizkid post dis 1
u sha want him to be seen today too
who en pishure elp
wizzy baba nla
best int.................
oya oponu complete it lemme hear
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by AgatuBoy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
TheMainMan:
... she hasn't won grammy yet.... just a nomination and by Gods grace... she will win

haters like you is d reason she is waxing stronger... even if she was once a stripper... people desverve a second chance at life

she has already bn blessed and der is ntn anyone could do about... try to make ur own impact and stop hating

go get a life...
u neither answered d question nor did u applied brain
abi u r a stripper too?

its anonymous nw
tell us d truth wink
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
TheMainMan:

go get a life... and take ur time to read one or two things bfr spewing rubbish

Please stay in school kiss
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
AgatuBoy:

u neither answered d question nor did u applied brain
abi u r a stripper too?

its anonymous nw
tell us d truth wink
.... i will just give you two mentions.... what are the questions?
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

Please stay in school kiss
... oh! ... u have nothing to say anymore? undecided
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
TheMainMan:
... oh! ... u have nothing to say anymore? undecided

Not to children, no undecided

You carry on admiring her, pray that your daughters have her "talents" and go grin
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by AgatuBoy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
TheMainMan:
.... i will just give you two mentions.... what are the questions?
i luk lyk siri to u
u no get eye read?
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by princealexndre(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
I posted this shiiit 1st, but as nairaland take useless, with their foololish moderators.
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by AFONJACOW(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Turtle ninja should do skull reconstructing sooner than later, his head scarf need to go under knife, this his head shape is getting rounder every blessed day... I'm not hating oooO , though cute rich boy with round head grin grin
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Jackson042: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
kingxsamz:
correction*

CARDI B PICTURED WITH AN EXCITED FAN AT MOBO AWARDS

Sorry for you... Cardi B no shine teeth? She no smile join?

World people everywhere! Smh...
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by paradigmshift(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
wackest cardi b
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

Not to children, no undecided

You carry on admiring her, pray that your daughters have her "talents" and go grin
... u are just so ignorant and have no idea what you talking about

go enlighten yourself
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by biyitolu(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Gideongreat(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
SHE DEY TRY SMILE FOR CAMERA. THAT SMILE AIN'T REAL
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
AgatuBoy:

i luk lyk siri to u
u no get eye read?
... u are indeed agatu
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
TheMainMan:
... u are just so ignorant and have no idea what you talking about

go enlighten yourself

Stay in school or you will be like your idol undecided
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Jackson042: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:
I can't stand this chick!

I smh for this generation of ours, forever celebrating mediocrity. What is her "talent?" undecided

What is her talent?

Na question or answer be that?

Person wey top billboard no get talent? Is your brain paining you?

Cardi B chased Taylor Swift out of the number one spot on billboard with her "Bodak Yellow".

It's okay for you to hate her... but no talk say she no get talent...

Do you think it's easy to be in a reality show? You think it's easy to play a role?

Come... You that have talent, can you boast of $600k?

Madam if you don't know what to say, please kindly face bush asap...
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
NairalandCS:
Celeb pass celeb. See as Davido dey shine teeth. undecided
The girl too shine teeth na, huh!
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by TheMainMan: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

Stay in school or you will be like your idol undecided
smh... im not willing to drag anything

take care
Re: Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards by Funkybabee(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
We are such blessed.. Only we dey represents Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Remembers Tyna Onwudiwe, Pays Tribute To Late Singer / Sola Ogudugu's Look To Church (Photos) / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.