Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (41520 Views)

Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness' / Patoranking Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Award Says Next Year Na My Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Timcahill(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Maybe u should go and listen again
biacan:
I have listen to both Remy Ma and cardi b are all trash
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Roon9(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Remy Ma can't come close to what Nicki Minaj has achieved and will still achieve

Lols you must be a learner.

She was looked up for so long and now she's back
Everyone is paying their dues.
Your bittch already paid hers

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2017
FuckTheMod:
[/s]
The thunder that will fire you ehn grin

This nonsense clause was first used by Hippocrate (445 BC) and you're here tagging your mumu moniker.
I'll hide that rubbish now if I vex pass like this

Young man i have used it before! He copied me without giving credits....trust me!
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by sirfee(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Do you no that he cried like a baby after their breakup......... Nicki is with the king now nas which is approved by her sister which turns out to be me
King Nas just wanna partake in the bonanza,Nikki is a certified b*tch.

Between stop calling Nikki the boss,she is trying her best to be like Lil Kim but she can never be like Kim.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by tzoracle: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Remy Ma can't come close to what Nicki Minaj has achieved and will still achieve

before remy was incarcerated who was hotter ?
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by tzoracle: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2017
sirfee:
King Nas just wanna partake in the bonanza,Nikki is a certified b*tch.

Between stop calling Nikki the boss,she is trying her best to be like Lil Kim but she can never be like Kim.

nicki has talent alright but people who only listen to music by name won't understand that she's nowhere lyrically

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by tzoracle: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Roon9:

Lols you must be a learner.

She was looked up for so long and now she's back
Everyone is paying their dues.
Your bittch already paid hers

word, plastic rap fans only know how to nod along to beats

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by sirfee(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2017
tzoracle:

nicki has talent alright but people who only listen to music by name won't understand that she's nowhere lyrically
She is just an entertainer,her godfather Birdman made her popular.Only new school rap lovers like biacan would call her the best.

Where are female rappers like Eve,queen latifat,Lil Kim,Lauryn Hill etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by paul4811: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Some times davido amaze me this girl is a upcoming artist in America which i am sure davido is more popular then

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by tzoracle: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2017
sirfee:
She is just an entertainer,her godfather Birdman made her popular.Only new school rap lovers like biacan would call her the best.

Exactly, she just does her pseudo voices and mumbles some rhymes and a few punch lines and someone starts calling her the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by tzoracle: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2017
paul4811:
Some times davido amaze me this girl is a upcoming artist in America which i am sure davido is more popular then

oh please, your davido can't even lace kodak's boots talk more of someone who topped the billboard
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Pappyto: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
come again..!! Smith will kill Nicki.! Nicki can't take on smith alone, she had to call young money to help her..!

"bleeped the whole empire, who u trying to be cookie.."

I like Nicki but she and smith are not on the same different level, Nicki is Cinderella, smith is OG (westside) she is raw..!

Smith that just got out of jail..!
I swear that Remy is crazy..... she get bars well well as e dey hot.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by sirfee(m): 1:08am On Dec 01, 2017
tzoracle:

Exactly, she just does her pseudo voices and mumbles some rhymes and a few punch lines and someone starts calling her the greatest.
She is not lyrical yet she is competing with Lil Kim,Remy Ma is her master.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by TellMeNothing: 1:13am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Do you no that he cried like a baby after their breakup......... Nicki is with the king now nas which is approved by her sister which turns out to be me

Nicki going out with Nas? I reject it in jesus name.. Not my NAS grin
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by TellMeNothing: 1:14am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:

Look at your yourself.. What do you know about RAP! Shut the Bleep up..
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by taurusdude0(m): 2:45am On Dec 01, 2017
queensera:
The american female rapper "cardiB" has also congratulates davido for winning the "Best African Act" at the 2017 mobo awards, The rapper also admire davido's music.

Davido also quote her tweet and hints about making music with the her.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/cardib-congratulates-davido-as-davido.html

She wants to steal another ladies baby daddy,her pus sy feels like a lake and davido will swim with his face. Her words not mine grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:58am On Dec 01, 2017
I hope Davido isn't going to deposit his gene into her to be another baby mama
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by bastien: 3:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Neimar:

lol...cux u listen to crap music
lol, what's crap music? Africa style is crap music? Na WA o bros
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by ceezarhh(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Flickzvill:
offset in "migos" will kill him grin
before or after he plants his "seed" in her?
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Seahawk: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Bet meek mill has fvcked her pvssy na sad
so?
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Peejoeee(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
I have listen to both Remy Ma and cardi b are all trash

Remy Ma can have nicki for breakfast any day. She's gang! True body n no fake a**, bre*st. She's the real deal!
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by spreado(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2017
sirfee:

Eve remain my best female rapper, her style is just so unique. Remy ma and Lil Kim(especially) has been copied by nicki nd cardi b
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by toniobyke(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=62861304]
Where he is now does not matter
A pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked - Lesbianboy 2017[/quote

lmao i
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by toniobyke(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=62861304]
Where he is now does not matter
A pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked - Lesbianboy 2017[/quote

lmao
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by stevecantrell: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
ol*sh* toh fresh !

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by sirfee(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
spreado:

Eve remain my best female rapper, her style is just so unique. Remy ma and Lil Kim(especially) has been copied by nicki nd cardi b
Same here,E.V.E is my best female rapper.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Timcahill(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
U don't mean this right ?
She topped the fucking Top 100 Billboard for weeks.
paul4811:
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is bloody shoes grin

And the beat goes ....... pa pa pa pa .. skrill pa ... kappa lols men I love BIG SHAQ cheesy tune gives me life
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by STARKACE(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
censeakay:

dont mind the guy jare, but meek mill is in Atlantic Record next time bro
Meek is signed with both Roc Nation, Atlantic Record and MMG, he owns DC, google it for yourself.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by censeakay(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
STARKACE:
Meek is signed with both Roc Nation, Atlantic Record and MMG, he owns DC, google it for yourself.
i knew he owned dream chaser and signed with maybach music, and rick ross signed his label to Atlantic record which mean all his artist are signed to atlantic record. he signed to roc nation in 2012 and his current album was released under atlantic record and MMG.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by STARKACE(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2017
censeakay:

i knew he owned dream chaser and signed with maybach music, and rick ross signed his label to Atlantic record which mean all his artist are signed to atlantic record. he signed to roc nation in 2012 and his current album was released under atlantic record and MMG.
we on the same page after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted / Bisola's Outfit To BBNaija Grand Finale 2018 (Pictures) / Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut & Friends Hang Out Together In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.