Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (41524 Views)

Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness' / Patoranking Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Award Says Next Year Na My Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by 400billionman: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
FRESH..
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by sonnie10: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jackson042:

Really?

Are you an American?

Was Oxford dictionary not written in America?

Smh... World people everywhere!

The answer to your two questions is, YES .

Yes I am an American.
Yes Oxford dictionary is not published in America but in UK

Hope your questions are answered?
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Vacora(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cardi B sucks both literally and figuratively. Real HipHop heads rep K.Dot, J.Cole, Joey Badass, Run the Jewels, Danny Brown, Leikeli47, Remy Ma, Travis Scott and SchoolBoy Q.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by conscienceman4(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
And the friends died.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Peejoeee(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Cardi B the lady with one hit single..........nicki Minaj is the boss she's the queen..... she's my mentor can't get enough of her I'm feeling myself.......as for cardi go sleep

U joking right? Perhaps u haven't heard of Remy Ma
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biacan(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Peejoeee:

U joking right? Perhaps u haven't heard of Remy Ma
I have listen to both Remy Ma and cardi b are all trash
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Blissbeatz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ogun re o na juju....
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Jackson042: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
sonnie10:

The answer to your two questions is, YES .

Yes I am an American.
Yes Oxford dictionary is not published in America but in UK

Hope your questions are answered?

My dear, according to the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary, "Amazing" doesn't mean the opposite... So stop saying shit & admit that Davido is good... Even if you don't admit, I won't force you.. And you haven't asked EVERY American what "Amazing" means...

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by sonnie10: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jackson042:

My dear, according to the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary, "Amazing" doesn't mean the opposite... So stop saying shit & admit that Davido is good... Even if you don't admit, I won't force you.. And you haven't asked EVERY American what "Amazing" means...

It's hardly used literally, in everyday communication. Rather when amazing is used in most context, it is in sarcastic manner.

Just like saying that , Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

That is the difference between native speakers of English and those who learned English by books.

You better learn this thing that I am teaching now, so that you won't go and embarras yourself thinking that a white man is praising you, when he is actually making jest of you.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biacan(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Generalcook66:

You are such a goat biacan, u lack vision n i m very sure u don't chase ur dreams n u are just living ur life like ant 4 u 2 call meek mill a loser
f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Jackson042: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
sonnie10:

It's hardly used literally, in everyday communication. Rather when amazing is used in most context, it is in sarcastic manner.

Just like saying that , Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

That is the difference between native speakers of English and those who learned English by books.

You better learn this thing that I am teaching now, so that you won't go and embarras yourself thinking that a white man is praising you, when he is actually making jest of you.

Alright... Thanks anyways...
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by 360command: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
To fvck this cardi b just dey hungry me grin grin
werey! U never Bleep Togo pussy na cardi b u wan go for...

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Ranchhoddas: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Where he is now does not matter

A pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked - Lesbianboy 2017
Ancient wisdom for the ages...

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by FisifunKododada: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Baby mama loading...
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by FREDDi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
I have listen to both Remy Ma and cardi b are all trash
everything about nicki goes down to her label, they exposed her and made her what she is.without that one trademark shes just another one of those rapper...and dont get it twisted cardi has what it takes to be that top rap artiste, shes a bad bit*ch unlike nicki who alws try to force it
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by komodapson(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
To fvck this cardi b just dey hungry me grin grin
no b only u...allah
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by enomakos(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
emeijeh:
And the battle/jealousy/envy between Davido fans and Whizkid fans continues.

Congrats to both artistes on their awards

Is this the latest trend on nairaland? undecided
What's all these beggy beggy upandan?
must you comment?help the young man if you want to help or just ignore
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by adims96(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Cardi B the lady with one hit single..........nicki Minaj is the boss she's the queen..... she's my mentor can't get enough of her I'm feeling myself.......as for cardi go sleep
is it painful??
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Flickzvill(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
ceezarhh:
boobs tho...the baby daddy spirit in davido right now...
offset in "migos" will kill him grin
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Dollarship(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cardi B wa lami wo

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by byemx06(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
honestly this girl get better b**b
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by emeijeh(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
enomakos:
must you comment?help the young man if you want to help or just ignore

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by FuckTheMod: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Where he is now does not matter

[s]A pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked - Lesbianboy 2017
[/s]
The thunder that will fire you ehn grin

This nonsense clause was first used by Hippocrate (445 BC) and you're here tagging your mumu moniker.
I'll hide that rubbish now if I vex pass like this

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by bikefab(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
what a beautiful girl.
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Demogorgon(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
STARKACE:

You just talking out of ignorance, Meek has one of the best hiphop album this year and Nicki left him just cos he don't have her time anymore. Meek is still a big artist now with Roc Nation. The question is where is Nicki Minaj?
Are you actually replying her? She's just ignorant.. Imagine what she said in her first post....
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Burgerlomo: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Another baby mama loading
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by bastien: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Neimar:

xo u mean ed sheeran sings crap? u re finished
sorry I don't know him, and we don't know him hear in Nigeria
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by ElPhoche(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Are they having issues before? She even acknowledged recently that she is a new comer and was nominated twice in the Grammies. There is always a first time for everyone. Rome wasn't built in a day

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Arckeen: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wande coal I see you broda mi! Na all these kind thin dey freak David . Lol
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by gentle136(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
bigtt76:
Make e go sidon ...hin just wan share hin preeeek reach her side grin
I just dey look u wit my left eye.......b4 I 4get Weytin I wan ask, babe, abeg Weytin b d meaning of preeeek?
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Neimar: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
bastien:
sorry I don't know him, and we don't know him hear in Nigeria

lol...cux u listen to crap music
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Timcahill(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Vacora:
Cardi B sucks both literally and figuratively. Real HipHop heads rep K.Dot, J.Cole, Joey Badass, Run the Jewels, Danny Brown, Leikeli47, Remy Ma, Travis Scott and SchoolBoy Q.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / Agbani Darego And Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.