Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 (17462 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Arsenal FC: 43% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 56% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April / Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chelseabmw(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
PrinceBYC:

Messi, pls have mercy on Gunners naa grin grin grin grin grin

Lol!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

These things didn't just happen. . . . . . .They worked the spaces well
No coincidence!!!

Who is talking coincidence? Messi is an extraordinary player who can hurt anyone - that is the point I am making.

Apart from maybe the third goal, Arsenal haven't really done anything wrong defensively today.

The first and second were lucky deflections off players, similar to what happened to Valdes for the goal that we scored.

Messi has clearly been the difference without a doubt.

Time for Wenger to bring in our own maverick - I give you Manu Eboue!!!  grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by mufasa(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
Since someone had already inquired about the economic position of the trading place i will just say. Gayners in your heart of heart were you expecting anything else. I dont think you guys should be sad if you loose, except if its more than 7 goals. 6 - 1 is still fair score line grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ Dayo,

And some English idiots compare Rooney to Messi.

I just want to read the English tabloids tommorow.

I no fit Shout abeg, I no fit take pepper water do ablution
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by kaypumpin2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2010
I say pull out Silvestre and drag Sagna to the CB while Eboue comes to the RB.

Plus our midfield has been dire and lethargic.Diaby and Nasri are not holding their own and there is absolutely no supply to Bendtner.

We have nothign to lose,let's just go gung ho in the 2nd half. cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Krayola(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked chei!! See as boys dey plan messi demise. Una no good o. Yeeparipa  shocked grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dipo2much(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Vermaelen is a failure at what he does. . . . .

You are the only one who thinks like that. And that's UNDERSTANDABLE
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
HNIC:

Well the goal won Barca the trophy, just like he scored tonight to advance BarcaWhat are you talking about?

Etoo's goal was enough to win the game for Barcelona.
Messi's goal was an icing on the cake. . . . .Tonight, Messi's hatrick is the difference. grin grin grin

When Park scored,Verm was nowhere near the action, he was around your 18 trying to score.
Song caused the goals last week.Please give TV5 a big break!

You are spiritually blind. . . . .Go and watch the action again.
Knowing that you lots watch your matches on analogue TV, i don't expect you to see what i see. grin

Ibime:

@ Dayo,

And some English idiots compare Rooney to Messi.

Another idiot called Ritchboy even asked me why I didnt pinpoint Messi as "the new Ronaldo" in 2008.

Rooney's goal against Arsenal @ the Emirates is 1000 times better than all the goals Messi has scored tonight.
Bent would score those goals. 2 of them were 1 V 1 FFS. . . . . .Do you watch games with your nostrils?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by HNIC(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
RecentPost:

I told you guys ealier this morning that,we really need to sack wenger that is the only way we can win trophy,this man has nothing good to offer he is too stingy running after kindergarteen
Emm. . . . . . . . . .
Can you introduce yourself
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
kay_pumpin:

The same lesson that got punctured by Iniesta's late goal? undecided

Leave story for Ovebro. . . only Chelsea can go to Nou Camp and stop the mighty Barca from scoring. . . at least when Barca score against us, they celebrate like they have won lottery, unlike the rest of y'all where they barely raise a smile when they score.  tongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by rikkyjen(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
Game is not over,  . . . . .

Miracle of Istanbul is GOONER happen!

Watch Guardiola pull out Messi out of over-confidence, then watch Assnal level up to 3-3 via penalty and a cheap goal.

Game stretches to ET and Assnal goes through on penalty.

This was exactly what i was told!

Again i reiterate the above point i made earlier. This is exactly how it would happen!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
Messi hat-trick, wow! Arsenal have let Messi score half his goals in this tournament all in one half. Freaking embarrassing.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by doyin13(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2010
Deflections or no deflections, such mishaps are likely to happen
when the ball is in your part of the field more often than it is in
your opponent's side.

Its what constant pressure does. Its what United have done for
ages. . . .Press up, get players in the box, and you are likely to be
rewarded.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by debosky(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2010
kay_pumpin:

I say pull out Silvestre and drag Sagna to the CB while Eboue comes to the RB.

Plus our midfield has been dire and lethargic.Diaby and Nasri are not holding their own and there is absolutely no supply to Bendtner.

We have nothign to lose,let's just go gung ho in the 2nd half. cool

Silvestre has done little wrong if we are frank - Barca have simply been BETTER.

The midfield is OK - we just need to lose the ball less often and be better in our decision making.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
doyin13:

Deflections or no deflections, such mishaps are likely to happen
when the ball is in your part of the field more often than it is in
your opponent's side.

Its what constant pressure does. Its what United have done for
ages. . . .Press up, get players in the box, and you are likely to be
rewarded.

SPOT ON!!!!!

dayokanu:

Messi hat-trick, wow! Arsenal have let Messi score half his goals in this tournament all in one half. Freaking embarrassing.

Dayo, it don do!!!
Messi did the same against the hapless Bayern team last season although Messi grabbed just a brace.
Ma point is. . . . . .This is not the strongest Arsenal team on display. . . . .
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chamotex(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
Xavi is the killer in that midfield.
I'm yet to see him lose the ball in this tie
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
TOTAL SHOT: Barcelona 9-2 Arsenal
SHOTS ON TARGET: Barcelona 5-2 Arsenal
SHOTS WIDE: Barcelona 4-0 Arsenal
POSSESSION: Barcelona 67%-33% Arsenal

But the stats that count the most: Messi 3-1 Arsenal.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by sulad82i(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2010
Sorry for my boys ooo. Messi is killing us.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by scantee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2010
second half all the way
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dipo2much(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2010
These clueless manure fans are just whining cos they don't want to have to meet Barca. So inasmuch as they hate arsenal, they would rather see arsenal knock barca out. Hence they are pissed by whats going on. Manu fans are the DISGRACE. I hope they qualify all the way till they meet barca again if we eventually loose tonite. It'll take only one messi goal 'again'
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2010
Arsenal, how market oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2010
wenGAY is daft

Remove Almunia put in Seaman,
Remove Vermalaen put in tony Adams,
Remove bendtner put in Thierry henry,
Remove Denilson put in Vieira
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
I believe Man U got a free passage to the final. Imagine not having to meet Barca and Inter before the final? what a shame.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sauron1: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
chamotex:

Xavi is the killer in that midfield.
I'm yet to see him lose the ball in this tie

Fergie said exactly the same thing about him last season.
He is the dynamo that makes em tick. . . . .Essien destroyed him last season at SB.
Song woulda done the same task but the sod broke his groin sodomising Eboue. grin

dayokanu:

TOTAL SHOT: Barcelona 9-2 Arsenal
SHOTS ON TARGET: Barcelona 5-2 Arsenal
SHOTS WIDE: Barcelona 4-0 Arsenal
POSSESSION: Barcelona 67%-33% Arsenal

But the stats that count the most: Messi 3-1 Arsenal.

Dayokanu, please dial 999. . . . . .Where's HNIC?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by tkb417(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
Kick Messi or beg the coach to remove him and I'm sure will equalize
If he plays the full 45mins; oh no
That will be a disaster
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chamotex(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
Next goal is crucial.
If Arsenal gets it, game on
If Barca scores, game over
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by debosky(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2010
rikkyjen:

Again i reiterate the above point i made earlier. This is exactly how it would happen!

How can the game stretch into extra time at 3-3?  

Abidal is injured . . , hopefully to our benefit.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by doyin13(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2010
I mean come on. . .

He has to give Walcott a free role
or bring in Eboue who doesn't mind
straying.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dipo2much(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
dayokanu:

wenGAY is daft

Remove Almunia put in Seaman,
Remove Vermalaen put in tony Adams,
Remove bendtner put in Thierry henry,
Remove Denilson put in Vieira

smiley You always talk like a minor, I'm sorry.
My guess is you are retaking Junior Waec. Be honest and confirm this
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
Ibime:

Leave story for Ovebro. . . only Chelsea can go to Nou Camp and stop the mighty Barca from scoring. . . at least when Barca score against us, they celebrate like they have won lottery, unlike the rest of y'all where they barely raise a smile when they score.  tongue
 ye brother
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by rikkyjen(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
davidylan:

I believe Man U got a free passage to the final. Imagine not having to meet Barca and Inter before the final? what a shame.

Absolutely! No doubt. . Even as a United fan, i shudder at my team's inability to have seen this as an incentive to beat Bayern blue black and blue again

It worries me that we have the easiest draw and what you may say a free route to the Bernabeu yet it seems we are a leg out of the competition.

It's sickening! sad sad sad
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by scantee(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
Injury YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Abidal out for Maxwell

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 23rd April 2021 / FIFA 'Disapproves' Of European Super League Plans / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.