Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (1880 Views)

Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Guys help me out my girl friend said she want too be alone for now because her elder bro saw her when she came to my side to visit me she is still in her teen, although i was really surprise by her decision because i knew she love me so much, she said her elder bro told her mum about it and her mum scold her so she want to end the relationship but we can still be friend, guys what should i do i love her infact she her self have sacrifice enough for this relationship am surprise guys should i beg her back?
we still talk on phone but we no longer date
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by jericco1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
that was what I told my ex.
and she agreed but when the time for us to re unite, she told me that she wants to go on her own break since I just finished my break.

that was how the relationship scattered.

my brother there is every possibility that the relationship is getting out of hand.
try and convince her. she's obviously tired or needs space.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
jericco1:
that was what I told my ex.
and she agreed but when the time for us to re unite, she told me that she wants to go on her own break since I just finished my break.

that was how the relationship scattered.

my brother there is every possibility that the relationship is getting out of hand.
try and convince her. she's obviously tired or needs space.

thanks for the advice but some times she still call me on phonr and i do call her too i never believe she could do such a thing she told me dat how mother scold her about it because her bro saw us together am comfuse because the last we meet things was ok with us till d next day when we talk on phone
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by gabinogem(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm...she's still in her teens...allow the smally mature first nah

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Nedfed(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
From ur words it shows u're also a teen.
Give her the break so that she can concentrate on her studies not ur FAKE love.
People like u full my neighbourhood
U'll disvirgil dem, impregnate dem and turn dem to baby mama at teenager while u'll later marry to anoda woman of ur choice at long run.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by jericco1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enoma222:

thanks for the advice but some times she still call me on phonr and i do call her too i never believe she could do such a thing she told me dat how3 mother scold her about it because her bro saw us together am comfuse because the last we meet things was ok with us till d next day when we talk on phone

then it's high time you guys came together and discuss the direction your relationship is going.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by NwaAmaikpe: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enoma222:
Guys help me out my girl friend said she want too be alone for now because her elder bro saw her when she came to my side to visit me she is still in her teen, although i was really surprise by her decision because i knew she love me so much, she said her elder bro told her mum about it and her mum scold her so she want to end the relationship but we can still be friend, guys what should i do i love her infact she her self have sacrifice enough for this relationship am surprise guys should i beg her back?
we still talk on phone but we no longer date

shocked

Perverts everywhere.
You are proud to talk about your affair with a teen?

I'm also sure you are among those who criticize older men caught molesting children. But here you are, heartbroken by a teen.

I really think you need to visit a shrink if a mere teen's mind games has gotten you so eaten up.
If small geh fit dey do you so, my brother you be LEARNER.

By the way, her elder brother is a coward to talk about you to their mom.
A child abuser like you deserves this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Perverts everywhere.
You are proud to talk about your affair with a teen?

I'm also sure you are among those who criticize older men caught molesting children. But here you are, heartbroken by a teen.

I really think you need to visit a shrink if a mere teen's mind games has gotten you so eaten up.
If small geh fit dey do you so, my brother you be LEARNER.

By the way, her elder brother is a coward to talk about you to their mom.
A child abuser like you deserves this.

guy am a teen too i was 20 and she was 17

see we did not even have sex because we both agree on it she calls me everyday but na she hardly call me
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
guys i need ur advice
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by fayded(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bro, listen to me.
Calm down first and give her space. Don't too call her. Just give her space..
Maybe call her once in 4days and make d call as brief as possible. Just be "availably unavailable ".
She will come to her "senses" again and want d relationship, (that's if she truly loves u as u claim).. Her mum's warnings re still fresh on her mind and its scaring her. Give it small time.. She go return.
Oh and whenever u get a chance with her, be fun and jovial and don't spend much time too.. Na she go miss u
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
fayded:
Bro, listen to me.
Calm down first and give her space. Don't too call her. Just give her space..
Maybe call her once in 4days and make d call as brief as possible. Just be "availably unavailable ".
She will come to her "senses" again and want d relationship, (that's if she truly loves u as u claim).. Her mum's warnings re still fresh on her mind and its scaring her. Give it small time.. She go return.
Oh and whenever u get a chance with her, be fun and jovial and don't spend much time too.. Na she go miss u

thanks sir

but any time i want 2 talk about d relationship wen i call, she kind of dey avoid dat discussion and me too have my own proud to beg her because she is d one dat usually beg her
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by IAMSASHY(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecided Op u really need to grow up, even if na small, if u were to be dat girls father, hw wl u feel seeing her in a relationship during her teen . See d restless state a small gal Dat dnt no her left from her right is putting u tru, Her brother suppose to give u serious beating.
Mtchewww
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op u really need to grow up, even if na small, if u were to be dat girls father, hw wl u feel seeing her in a relationship during her teen . See d restless state a small gal Dat dnt no her left from her right is putting u tru, Her brother suppose to give u serious beating.
Mtchewww
Fine girl. See as you make sense for dp. Dis your post funny die. Hahahaha. So you no know say na small pickin dey worry both Op and the girl?
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 2:05am On Dec 01, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Mtchewww
_babe_am_20_she_is_17_ooh
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Small kids everywhere. You didn't even hit the pussay and your'e here sweating uncontrollably because of the little space the girl is giving you to do your thing. Do you know how many guys pray for their girls to give them some space to ease some stress? Are you telling us that little girl is the only girl in your life? Wake up son.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 3:56am On Dec 01, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Small kids everywhere. You didn't even hit the pussay and your'e here sweating uncontrollably because of the little space the girl is giving you to do your thing. Do you know how many guys pray for their girls to give them some space to ease some stress? Are you telling us that little girl is the only girl in your life? Wake up son.
_guy_but_i_love_her_so_much_na
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 3:57am On Dec 01, 2017
FreddyKruger:
guy_but_i_love_her_so_much_na
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by fayded(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Enoma222:

thanks sir

but any time i want 2 talk about d relationship wen i call, she kind of dey avoid dat discussion and me too have my own proud to beg her because she is d one dat usually beg her

Don't bring up relationship stuffs na.. That's the point of giving her space.
No relationship talks..
Infact when or if u guys get back together, it won't be by you guys talking about ur relationship, it would be just natural
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by PatriotTemidayo: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Wave goodbyes bros,

Another brother is digging your well.

cry
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
fayded:

Don't bring up relationship stuffs na.. That's the point of giving her space.
No relationship talks..
Infact when or if u guys get back together, it won't be by you guys talking about ur relationship, it would be just natural
ok
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Wave goodbyes bros,

Another brother is digging your well.

cry

bro_i_can_bet_she_is_not_seeing_anybody_____she_is_even_a_virgin_self_so_she_cant_do_dat
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by 2buffagain(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
OP and how old are you?
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
The girl is in her teen but it seems she is more mature than u. Any man that goes into a relationship with a teen girl should also be ready for the troubles that comes with it. Do u think her parents will just watch her misplace her priorities at this age. She needs focus on several important things and not dating. Give her not a space but lots of space. If u can afford it, be her friend and wen she gets to her twenties u guys can integrate From there.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mikelowe:
The girl is in her teen but it seems she is more mature than u. Any man that goes into a relationship with a teen girl should also be ready for the troubles that comes with it. Do u think her parents will just watch her misplace her priorities at this age. She needs focus on several important things and not dating. Give her not a space but lots of space. If u can afford it, be her friend and wen she gets to her twenties u guys can integrate From there.
_guy_am_20_she_is_17
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Enoma222(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
2buffagain:
OP and how old are you?
_am_20_she_is_17
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by 2buffagain(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Enoma222:
_am_20_she_is_17

Op why are you speaking in underscore?
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Jekonmor(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Your relationship need serious talk.
If she truly loves you, she won't ask for a break...Break for what? Coz her mom scold her for having a relationship?
Guy, if u allow the break, u allow break-up.
You guys should talk abt things and surely, things will work out. Say no to break...dats introduction to break up.
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends by Offpoint: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
when this one should be studying he's busy with what he'll soon get tired of... face reality... she'll dump you when she come of age, and same will you do when you get other.

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket / Pretty Female Barber Transforms Looks At A Lagos Saloon (photos) / Which State Is This Slay Queen From??? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.