Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. (1482 Views)

Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Onitsha, Anambra State For MSME's Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2017

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2017

Osun - FG opens One Stop Shop to support MSME in the State.
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2017

The O-Beef programme of the Osun state govt. #OsunMSMEclinic

1 Like

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by sarrki(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Aregbe the nightmare of East side

3 Likes

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017

O-Pig programme of the Govt of Osun state as the #OsunMSMEclinic is launched today.
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2017

Under the Market Moni scheme of the govt of the State of Osun has resuscitated nine farm settlements in various parts of the state. #OsunMSMEclinic
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2017

The Omoluabi Life Academy has established academic and vocational centres to train graduates in skills acquisition. #OsunMSMEclinic
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by Desyner: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
This may sound like opposition but it isn't.
Experience has taught me to always probe beyond the beautiful pictures when people post picture of project as divident of democracy.
At what cost were these project executed ?
Is it debt sustained ?
Do they address the most pressing issues of the states ?
Are they sustainable ?
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by Desyner: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:
Aregbe the nightmare of East side
I hope you don't get angry when the people you invite without provocation arrive.
@topic, good projects but at what cost. How does it affect the fiscal apparatus of Osun. Any good father(FG) should be happy when his child(Osun) prospers but should that child be found to be prospering on debt the father is bound to become restless and worried.
It is more logical if the child had invested the debt in medium term venture that can help him remain independent financially than if invested in long term venture with no immediate return in sight.
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Desyner:
I hope you don't get angry when the people you invite without provocation arrive.
@topic, good projects but at what cost. How does it affect the fiscal apparatus of Osun. Any good father(FG) should be happy when his child(Osun) prospers but should that child be found to be prospering on debt the father is bound to become restless and worried.
It is more logical if the child had invested the debt in medium term venture that can help him remain independent financially than if invested in long term venture with no immediate return in sight.

Desyner:

While I applaud the move as a good one I don't think this is a stride yet.
The whole thing sounds too elaborate to me, How can a single Chinese firm process cocoa, salt, cassava starch and still handle power provision ?

The fact that you are ignorant per the project and the company's already established relationships and collaborations with the Osun state government is a reflection of your own ignorance and inability to even hide your ignorance just because of hate, tribalism and bigotry.

In fact the firm is creating the industrial park most of it. The state govt is merely giving out land. If I go further now it may sound like I am hating on Osun.

The needless urge to hate Osun state and Gov. Aregbesola as usual and spew unintelligent rubbish prevented you from realizing and asserting the basic and obvious effects of such collaborations in terms of jobs, economic diversification and IGR regardless what the state is contributing or not contributing.

Or your puerile understanding says the only way to diversify your economy, create jobs and generate IGR is to give money to investors to set up business with?[/quote]

This is how I dealt with that clown in another thread earlier today.

The clown even wrote (If I go further now it may sound like I am hating on Osun.) when in fact he scavenges NL for any Osun or Aregbesola posts and threads to litter with his hatred and bitterness.

Sadly for that loser, his arguments are so juvenile, thoughtless, elementary and pedestrian.

3 Likes

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by Desyner: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
deomelo:

The fact that you are ignorant per the project and the company's already established relationships and collaborations with the Osun state government is a reflection of your own ignorance and inability to even hide your ignorance just because of hate, tribalism and bigotry.

The needless urge to hate Osun state and Gov. Aregbesola as usual and spew unintelligent rubbish prevented you from realizing and asserting the basic and obvious effects of such collaborations in terms of jobs, economic diversification and IGR regardless what the state is contributing or not contributing.

Or your puerile understanding says the only way to diversify your economy, create jobs and generate IGR is to give money to investors to set up business with?

This is how I dealt with that clown in another thread earlier today.

The clown even wrote (If I go further now it may sound like I am hating on Osun.) when in fact he scavenges NL for any Osun or Aregbesola posts and threads to litter with his hatred and bitterness.

Sadly for that loser, his arguments are so juvenile, thoughtless, elementary and pedestrian.

Your habit of churning out irrelevant jargon-sprinkled fact has brainwashed you into thinking others are ignorant.
As expected you have started having argument with your subconcious mind again. Always establish and confirm whatever post you are replying sir. It will help you look smart and learned.
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
Desyner:

Your habit of churning out irrelevant jargon-sprinkled fact has brainwashed you into thinking others are ignorant.
As expected you have started having argument with your subconcious mind again. Always establish and confirm whatever post you are replying sir. It will help you look smart and learned.
[/s]

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:35am On Dec 01, 2017

Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Vice President, Prof Osinbajo In Osun State For MSME Clinic, PICS. by deomelo: 1:52am On Dec 01, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Mitros Rice: D'banj, Odunlade And Others Pose With Pyramid Of Rice / Why Are They Blackmailing President Buhari Not To Seek A 2nd Tenure? / 2019: Buhari Warns Against Electoral Violence, Says Jonathan Has Set The Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.