Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... (2386 Views)

PROMO!: Free Ad Banner Design For 5 Romancelanders! / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2017
a new month comes with new optimism and an uplifted mood. Quote 5 nairalanders with the message - happy new month with peace, joy and longevity, we'll surely do this again in a month time.

Here we go:
Cc... Ifex370
Divay22
Raggedyann
sexybbstar
Iamsinz

Happy new month with peace, joy and longevity, we'll surely do this again in a month time

pardon me dacblogger, i beat you to this smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy new month Frustratedrat

Marvel1206
Prettythicksmee
Ladygoddiva
Festwiz
Beardlessdude

2 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Prefola: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Cc iamolusa liondeleo justseyi nwamaikpe jhaytee4all tosyne2much chukwuokukobambi happy new month and a merry christmas in advance,wish you success in all your endeavours and all that you wish yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2017
NoFavors:
Happy new month Frust.ratedrat

Marvel1.206
Pretty.thicksmee
Ladyg.oddiva
Fest.wiz
Beardles.sdude
thanks boss. I wish you the same with restored glory. What is yours, will come back, including your old moniker wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2017
happy new month @ lefulefu sunshineG thepussyhunter makydebbie midehi2

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Khutie: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2017
•••Happy new month frustratedmouse frustratedrat, its ya month hommie, believe and start living positively. And to yhu my Bibidear, more life and success hun'.

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by purem(m): 4:28am On Dec 01, 2017
My visions for the remaining days of this year

*I saw pre-wedding threads on FP outnumbering the total number of past month's

*I saw most of our rich pastors spending the yuletide in there home town, it seems a great traffic has hit the tithe avenue

*am seeing no thread about tonto

*(uncle Lalalasclala may not be OK with this) but there's no more snake threads till the end of dis yr

*I saw frustratedrat finally find a solution to his problems, he's creating anoda akant with a positive monicker

*I saw airforce1 drop a hit song (sori bro 4 telin dem, dnt wori it wil stil b a surprise)

*I saw preciousgirl a.k.a my boss, she's doing pregnancy test, and d result came da she's 3 weeks pregnant for her boss

*to yhu reading dis; I saw yhu accomplishing dat dream your about to give up on

Cc
QueenSekxy (my boo) kiss kiss kiss
Biacan
Oyindi

The total of my mentions goes to all NAIRALANDERS yhu guys are the best

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Blackhawk01: 4:48am On Dec 01, 2017
I dey come, lemme sleep well fess. cheesy grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Bibidear(f): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Khutie:
•••Happy new month frustratedmouse frustratedrat, its ya month hommie, believe and start living positively. And to yhu my Bibidear, more life and success hun'.
hey dear,happy new month to u too....more wealth in good health

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by NigerDeltan(m): 5:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy new month,Munae
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by makydebbie(f): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy new month, thepussyhunter. Sweetheart, I've really missed you. Get well soon hun, wishing you swift recovery. It's not just the same without you here, God be with you. Patiently expecting your grand return.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Khutie:
•••Happy new month frustratedmouse frustrate.drat, its ya month hommie, believe and start living positively. And to yhu my Bibid.ear, more life and success hun'.
thanks bro. Woke up in a positive mood. I'll keep the faith smiley

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy new month to all.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2017
NoFavors:
Happy new month Frustra.tedrat
Marvel1.206 Prettythicks.mee Ladygod.diva Festwi.z Beardlessdude
thank you bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by IamSINZ(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2017
frustratedrat:
a new month comes with new optimism and an uplifted mood. Quote 5 nairalanders with the message - happy new month with peace, joy and longevity, we'll surely do this again in a month time.

Here we go:
Cc... Ifex370
Divay22
Raggedyann
sexybbstar
Iamsinz

Happy new month with peace, joy and longevity, we'll surely do this again in a month time

Happy new month to you too, bruh. May this month see all your hearts desire granted. God bless you and all aforementioned!

2 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by festwiz(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2017
NoFavors:
Happy new month Frustrated.rat

Ma.rvel1206
Pret.tythicksmee
Ladygo.ddiva
Festwiz
Bear.dlessdude
Thanks bro. Happy new month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by philcz(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Happy new month to all.
Good morning and happy new month
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by AlexCk: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy December to everyone.

Seemed like yesterday we just began January 2017, now we in December.

Time though,
Anyways, God's blessings to us allll.

P.S. brace yourselves, 'New year, new me' bulllcrap approaches. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy New month to all true Manu and barca fans out there
Brace your selves up.....This month gonna be action loaded
Count down to Russia 2018

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by ifex370(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2017
frustratedrat:

Here we go:
Cc... Ifex370
Divay22
Raggedyann
sexybbstar
Iamsinz

Amen brov.. Happy new month.. Let's keep spreading love hope n joy.. Cos that's all we have to offer

God bless all my fellow naira lander's especially my fav Tamarapetty

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Marvel1206: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2017
NoFavors:
Happy new month Frustra.tedrat
Marvel1.206 Prettyt.hicksmee Ladygo.ddiva Festw.iz Beardles.sdude
Thanks bro. Happy new month to you cheesy
And Rukkydelta Onstelly Jetjacky Teejaymaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Tamarapetty(f): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
ifex370:

Amen brov.. Happy new month.. Let's keep spreading love hope n joy.. Cos that's all we have to offer

God bless all my fellow naira lander's especially my fav Tamarapetty
Likewise cheesy cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
NoFavors:
Happy new month Frustratedrat

Marvel1.206
Prettythick.smee
Ladygo.ddiva
Fes.twiz
Beardless.dude
God continue to bless you papi,happy new month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2017
IamSINZ:

Happy new month to you too, bruh. May this month see all your hearts desire granted. God bless you and all aforementioned!
amen ooo smiley

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by TeejayMaya(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks a lot bro, wishing u same including a prosperous and fun filled Xmas season. Invite me for chicken sha smiley wink

Marvel1206:

Thanks bro. Happy new month to you cheesy

And
Rukkydelta
Onstelly
Jetjacky
Teejaymaya

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by TeejayMaya(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
This is to also wish my dearest annie74, azibit, BlowJobs, TonyeBarcanista, tosyne2much and all NLanders (great Chelsea fans inclusive) a happy, prosperous and fun filled new month this Xmas season.

All the best my bosses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Marvel1206: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2017
TeejayMaya:
Thanks a lot bro, wishing u same including a prosperous and fun filled Xmas season. Invite me for chicken sha smiley wink

Nah you suppose invite me now
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2017
purem:
lipsrsealed
show some love ee and mention someone smiley

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Gofwane(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
happy new month with peace, joy and longevity, we'll surely do this again in a month time.

SelinaBrown
Explorers
snakie86
makydebbie
jonaifame22

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by TeejayMaya(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Small pikin like me? Wetin I know lol smiley na ur hand I dey look o make I take small chicken caress my mouth na

Marvel1206:

Nah you suppose invite me now
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by Daeylar(f): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Happy new month to all.

Happy new month dear kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... by makydebbie(f): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Gofwane:
happy new month with peace, joy and longevity, we'll surely do this again in a month time.
Happy new month to you too and God bless you abundantly. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How Do I Tell My Hubby His Pen!s Is Too Small"? / Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? / Check Out These Sexy Plus Size Ankara Fashion Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.