Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture (4721 Views)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by abefedammy: 3:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Media Mogulette and Assistant director of Programme in BeatFM 99.9, Toolz Oniru-Demuren shares beautiful picture flaunting her large and curvy hips on Instagram.

She shared this stunning photo of her posing at her work and wrote; “Have my innocent face on today “

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/beautiful-toolz-flaunts-her-large-sexy.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by StretchMarks(f): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Khd95(m): 3:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Over rated heaps of flesh abeg make I pass kiss undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by ruggedmallaam(m): 4:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Where's her baby after years marriage?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Elnino4ladies: 5:08am On Dec 01, 2017
I see fat

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Hhenryy: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Op, where is the large curvy hips?

See the picture of the lady below, that is what you call a large curvy hips

Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Authoreety: 5:16am On Dec 01, 2017
That's just d regular shape of most Nigerian women!

Nothing special here....

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Useless girl, were is your baby
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Greenbuoy(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Tamarapetty(f): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2017
undecided so i should fry my laps?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by veekid(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Toolz, a land mass of fats
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by twerkjack: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Princeofnigeria:
USELESS BOI, WHERE IS YOUR SENSE

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by tammyboy1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
angels09:
Where's her baby after years marriage?
taste your words before you spit it..hope that helps...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
tammyboy1:
taste your words before you spit it..hope that helps...
Go back to your hole.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Ranelle(f): 1:12pm On May 19, 2018
All of you asking where is her baby the lady had a miscarriage
sad angry cry
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Ranelle(f): 1:13pm On May 19, 2018
All of you asking where is her baby the lady had a miscarriage
sad angry cry
Princeofnigeria:
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by Unik3030: 2:34pm On May 19, 2018
just a fat girl no big deal
Re: Toolz Flaunts Her Large Sexy Hip In New Picture by SniperSmurf(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2018
Make we fry green beans?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos / See Woman With 31 Fingers And Toes Cruelly Branded ‘witch’ By Neighbours / Davido's Nephew Frowns At Him During Get Together (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.