Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (31435 Views)

Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by sdindan: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hi
sarrki:
Am sorry to my northern folks

We understand the politics

We say NO

Power must move back south

They know if pmb continues

That's till another 8years

Na you be this?

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by cyberguy72(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
He should be careful before his source of livelihood is affected, I like Apc to am extent. No more unbridled stealing
See ur life.........looted funds hvbeen reloooted- Saraki
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by RisMas(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sh shs
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Miyachi: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
He should be careful before his source of livelihood is affected, I like Apc to an extent. No more unbridled stealing
I wonder the Nigeria you live in or is it self-denial? Just because it isn't brazen as before doesn't mean it's nonexistent.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Holar1993: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let all of you in the north decamp from APC come 2019 APC we still rule this country for good 16 years quote me any were
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by emmie14: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Impenia:
In one statement, you admit that the PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. You also admit that a significant number of those PDP elements joined the APC and continued their destruction of Nigeria in the last 2 years. Yet you are going back to the same PDP?!
Habaaaa Alhaji Nigeria I pity you.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by emmie14: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Holar1993:
Let all of you in the north decamp from APC come 2019 APC we still rule this country for good 16 years quote me any were
Talk Na free
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by osazeeblue01: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
I want Buhari(Corruption) to complete his 8years so other regions like south east and south west can rule. Northern shouldn't play games with us.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by freeze001(f): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Impenia:
In one statement, you admit that the PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. You also admit that a significant number of those PDP elements joined the APC and continued their destruction of Nigeria in the last 2 years. Yet you are going back to the same PDP?!

Cos hopefully the corrupt spoilers are now comfortably domiciled in the APC
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by seniormallam(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
when unfortunate even a dwarf will got bitten by dog on top of a camel
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by SalamRushdie: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:

We say NO

Does it matter where power moves to as long as we get visionary leadership..
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by darlinsval(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let us gv Pres. Buhari another term to move ds country forward. He is trying his best for d citizenry. Nigeria hv just climbed out of d grip of recession. Buhari for 2019 pls.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Impenia: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
freeze001:

Cos hopefully the corrupt spoilers are now comfortably domiciled in the APC
OK...if that narrative helps validate your prejudice.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by justine14: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
“for a party like APC, the shorter the better” [/quote]

That line above got me thinking how on earth APC emerged and become this powerful that gradually the power that once be is eroding away going by the exit of power blocs in the party without giving concrete reason. Imagine saying for LIKE A APC, this caption alone has or affirmed that APC was hurriedly form to muscle out the strong hold of PDP then, and the exercise the made it happen is waning.

Do they want an average Nigerian to think that corruption is the sole reason for this unwinding and yet-to-turn massive explosion of loyal party member. Me personally in all totality doubt this development.

More revealing truth will come to light before 2019.

Me wetin concern for Nigerian politic, nothing at all. l just d yan my mind.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:

You are just an online ranter

Its more than what you can understand online
I laughed at your mumurity, don't think everyone is a novice when it comes to APC madness.
Some of us knows more than you think about APC & if you think that everyone doesn't understand what's happening then you are living in fool paradise. I personally was very close to APC than you think, I can tell you everything that's going on about Oyo state APC & some certain things happening at the national level. Do you think the likes of Musiliu Obanikoro joined APC for fun or for cover? do you think the likes of Teslim Folarin joined APC to be heard? Are you aware that CPC & ACN members of the APC are enemies from time immemorial? Are you aware of shady deals going on between thievenubu & Odumakin(that you do tagged PDP)?

Ogbeni, eni to ba gbon to no lelomiran ko gbon irufe eni bee ni baba obo. grin grin grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by sanerugwei: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
eDeity:

And you said you're not sectional.. And you're a parrot. I'm not a northerner tho buh you're full of shit!

Fixed
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by bejeria101(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
The jazz is malfunctioning pls upgrade to oponu 2.0
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Yusman316(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
They no give am space chop be thatgrin
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by seguntijan(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
BREAKING NEWS;
Nigeria political party transfer window open;
APC sign Obanikoro for an unknown fee, PDP to sign Atiku on free transfer as APC refuse to renew his contract based on personal terms.
Rumour has it that Mama Taraba is on her way to PDP for a record signing, As former PDP National chairman's wife sign a 4year deal with APC with undisclosed amount.
Another Rumour that was confirmed by our correspondents last night has it that PDP is ready to break the bank in other to sign 7 APC Governors, Ministers, Senators and House of Rep members into their team in a Couple of days inorder to solidify the club ahead of 2019 Champions League final Match between APC and PDP.
Stay tuned for more speculations and transfer rumour on Nigeria political transfer window on this Station.
Source; Skysport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Teobaba(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
His a goat for saying that
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by surgical: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:

We say NO

we know no religion or ethnicity but good governance, this your new slant will not work, you are a very skillful propagandist, and I urge sane Nigerian not to take you seriously because you are dangerous to their wellbeing, you do not mean well for this country but your pocket and that's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by andycom(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:
We can't be deceived anymore
Power must move to the south

Oga no let me curse you. in your own words Buhari must complete his 2 tenures
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by andycom(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:

Oga no let me curse you. in your own words Buhari must complete his 2 tenures
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by kernel505: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:

I thought you said... Buhari till 2023! Chai.
#BrownRoofDemon
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Omadachi(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
We must not allow this same old folks to continue to deceive us.They are the same people ruling the country for decade just changing from one party to another.Is time for we the younger generation to shine our eyes.
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Tecno66: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Impenia:
He is saying the pdp members who destroyed Nigeria for 18 years are now in the APC and so only the good people are left. So the pdp is now a better party. But to me, I feel the man didnt get the patronage he expected and that is why he has left. If he were occupying an office where his pocket is being lined, I assure you that he will be busy definding the regime by now.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by HAH: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Datti Baba Ahmed the owner of Baze university Abuja

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Coolgent(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Another political prostitute!
Will i never heard his name, chieftain abi thieftain
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Coolgent(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian Presidency 1999 to 2017

South from 1999 to 2007 (8yrs)
North from 2007 to 2010 (3yrs)
South from 2010 to 2015 (5yrs)
North from 2015 to 2019 (4yrs)
In a nutshell South has 13yrs while North will have just 7yrs in 2019.

Dont be selfish!
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by Bizibi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:

abeg!!!! Always be loyal ehhh,no decamp just remain there.....
Re: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption by rajiraymond(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who knows him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Number Of Muslim/Christian Governors And Deputies In The 36 States / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister / Governor Fubara Appoints Former Assembly Speaker, Edison As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.