Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee (745 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee by seunmohmoh(f): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
A Mechanic from Ngbuka Obosi, Anambra State, is set to wed his fiancee, as they both take their pre-wedding photoshoot at his workshop.

You just gotta love this couple, one thing about love is, it knows no bound.. We really cannot wait to see pictures from their wedding disturbing social Media!

See the photoshoot below, sadly, we could get just one picture!

Re: Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee by Sochimaobim(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
If what I am seeing in the picture is real, then this is definition of true love. The amount of love radiating from that girls eyes are enough to melt any heart. I wish the man more and more money to take good care of this beauty God has blessed him with.

1 Like

Re: Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee by Zhahovic(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
wow I love this.. .. reminds me of beauty and the beast... grin
Re: Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee by feelgoodInc: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
real Love knows no bounds.
Re: Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee by sonnie10: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nice, be proud of your gig.
Re: Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
What's the big deal here undecided
Auto mechanic is a good career.

(1) (Reply)

Condom Clothing Designer Shocks Congo Into HIV Awareness / Video: A Hot Sextape From Dladla Durban South Africa Going Viral / Check A Very Wired Christmas Gift Received By My Mum From My Step Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.