Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,141 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) (3620 Views)

I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) by iweecureyou: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Vanquay:
She didn't even pay me no attention...Chai This world get as he be, I heard she loved Nikes and decided to ball out on one...Her father just sold his company for 5million plus...the funny thing was she was swooning over me last year but I don't date ugly girls...For some weird reason I can't explain she is looking mad attractive these days but she has been dodging me I guess she thinks I'm a gold digger stupid girl...She doesn't know what she's missing cool
I like youcheesy you've haff already useless ya derstinysmiley
sexybbstar
Bibijay123(shamedless bride)
Mrcork
teehamzat
thepussyhunter
iamj
Doublewahala
Adaksbullet
maxi112
VICTORNEZZAR
LEFULEFU
angry
Re: I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Purple font, you buy shoe for your girlfriend?

She's a grown ass woman make she buy her own shoe grin.
Re: I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) by chicoMX(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Money wey you for use buy sense!
Re: I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
martynsnet:
if u want to impress a girl with clothes/outfit make sure it's top notch and looks good.

1. Jordan N58k
2. Jacques Lemans watch N100k
3. Even the socks is N13k

U stylishly wanna get notice for your outfit... nice one though!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk / KONJI GANG!! Playboy Model, Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets 18+ / Penis Festival Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.