Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. (40660 Views)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Daminaj1(f): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2017
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Wizkid's Manager Sunday Are who many blamed for starting the fight between Wizkid & Davido's team have now broken his silence. While he did not address what happened directly. He did play the elderly card which would seem to give credit to claims he felt a handshake from Tekno was disrespectful.

in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Sunday Are said that he kept quiet on purpose but likened the scenario to that of a misunderstanding between a father and son.

He added that the stories that circulated mostly online were false. He said.

“Initially I did not want to say anything about the issue I had with Tekno at the One Africa Music Fest because if I speak, the industry would not be happy about what happened. I just want to be silent on the matter because what actually happened was more or less like the quarrel of a father and son in the house. When a father has a problem with his child in a house, that is when the child will do something that is not good, you scold him and it ends there.

“What people have been reading was not actually what happened. When these young boys in the industry act sometimes, it makes me remember the Yoruba proverb which says, ‘a child can have as many clothes as an elder but he can never have as many rags as the elder.’ Also, what an elderly person sees while seated, a child cannot see it even if he climbs a skyscraper. With all due respect to every artiste in Nigeria both old and young, what happened on that day has never happened before. No artiste in Nigeria has ever disrespected me. Every artiste in this country knows that I am always there for them and I also try my best not to disrespect any one of them.

They can all testify to this. I always wish every music artiste the best because I stand for African entertainment. I have always wished them the best including Tekno; my happiness is for him to grow higher than he is today,” he said.

lalasticlala

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/wizkids-manager-sunday-are-explains.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by PheezyLee(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Ok

Modified

Space for sale!
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Alwaysking: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Story for the gods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by UbanmeUdie: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Na wa o!
This is simply a beer parlour and pepper soup joint interview.

How can one break silence without saying anything?

Useless manager!

Ordinary Tekno, you couldn't break his nose.
Sunday Are is just a failed errand boy, no level!

Davido's boys should have killed him like they killed Tagbo, Chyme and DJ Olu.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Yeye man, Dem for beat you join undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by itspzpics(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2017
this man sef

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by miqos02(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ok oh baba
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by firstclassmumu: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
dady no vex tekno is not a yoruba boy so he doesn't know what respect means. Imagine that small boy want to shake his grand father.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
These guys might be good friends behind d staged beefs....

Let me go find my own money instead of commenting about these rich kids joor.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
...."are finally reacts"....

okay ...issorai grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by FitnessDoctor: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Sunday Are said that he kept quiet on purpose but likened the scenario to that of a misunderstanding between a father and son.

Why didn't he keep his silence to himself

In Other News
Here Are 4 Reasons Why Condoms Tear During Sex
www.realfitbody.com

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thunder fire him and his broken silence.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Daddiflowz: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
so how dis wan take concern man pikin now ..
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by asawanathegreat(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Shame on them
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Bankyb10(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Story story
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by africandictator(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mr are, don't think you are really relevant to his career, the secret to wizkids international fame is his baby mama/ manager Jada Pollock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by BruncleZuma: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
This one worse pass Buhari...Uncle that fight has passed we DGAF anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Vickiweezy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
No comment
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by osuofia2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nigerians and misuse of words... "React"

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Teewhy2: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Most Nigerian youths way don get small money dey always disrespect elders just the few who has proper home training has that respect in them.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by kolnel: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Very mature response
Kudos to him

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Johnbosco77(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Make I hear..
You still broke your silence....
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by gurunlocker: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
So in summary, he was expecting Tekno to prostrate for him so be can reply "My son, how are you"?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Kaxmytex(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
mtcheew...

pesin wey dey play inside mud no wan make im white cloth dirty...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Amberon11: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
He ended up saying nothing

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Yinxies(f): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Okay ooo...
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Mologi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
The man is still speaking in tongues!!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by designVATExcel: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why the guy sef extend shake? Respect is not a Yoruba thing, EVERY NIGERIAN knows not to shake or extend a shake to an elder, can he do that to his parents??
Nonsense

Now I no dey there oh. But if that really happened it's provoking. That said if Baba responded with a blow that's equally wrong and unelderly.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by lazygal: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daminaj1:
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Wizkid's Manager Sunday Are who many blamed for starting the fight between Wizkid & Davido's team have now broken his silence. While he did not address what happened directly. He did play the elderly card which would seem to give credit to claims he felt a handshake from Tekno was disrespectful.

He added that the stories that circulated mostly online were false. He said.

lalasticlala

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/wizkids-manager-sunday-are-explains.html

Kai ! These children again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Mercy Johnson & Nuella Njubigbo Stun At A Friend's Wedding In Lagos(photos) / Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.