Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) (545 Views)

Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2017
warri dn carry last..
All hail okowa of Delta state, the scam( smart agenda governor.) this is d sorry state of Ugborikoko secondary sch in warri- uvwie
Delta youths we nid to wake up o

is as if delta is nt part of nigeria anymore... u hardly see or hear of anytin gud from delta... #Libratedelta

Re: The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) by emmie14: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Yet crude oil have home in Delta state . Evil
Re: The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) by NwaChibuzor13: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2017
I served in this particular school in 2007. Their girls are very sweet. Those girls nearly killed me.
Re: The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) by sinaj(f): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
I served in this particular school in 2007. Their girls are very sweet. Those girls nearly killed me.
Idikwa alright?

Re: The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) by Tension532: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
between you and nwaAmaikpe i don't know who mumu pass
Re: The Pains Of Warri Students(photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Chai!!!

And you're proud of it.

(1) (Reply)

? / PHOTOS: Mo Abudu, Peter Obi & Aliko Dangote At 2017 Institute Of Directors Award / Osun Assembly Orders Arrest Of Ige’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.