Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (85959 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by chubinwa(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
paying of tithes may not really b d problem bt d way d men of God emphasises on it by putting fear on u.
just like what a minister said said dat if u dance a #1m dance and giv God say 100k dat u are robbing God. am still trying to balance d ideology.
I only blv in Gods mercy and dat mercy shall continue to set us free
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by SensaGreene: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
I remember when my mums pastor preached in church. Saying if you don't pay your tithe, you are holding a gun to God's head and robbing God. Imagine the utter rubbish. This same pastor will say if you want God's blessings, come out and give N500 naira, as though God's blessings is for sale.
Now I am an intellectual Christian not an emotional one so most of the mind games played by these pastors targeted at emotional Christians do not move me. Games such as if you want God to keep you till old age, kindly drop offering in the basket for the aged amongst our midst.

I may not be a fan of daddy freeze, but I admire his message and the need to liberate the minds of Christians. Now on the issue of tithing, I don't follow mal. 3:10, rather I tithe according to Deuteronomy 14: 27-28. If we study the priesthood of Melchizedek we will understand tithing. I don't necessarily believe in 10%, sometimes I feel so blessed by God I increase it to 20 or 30% and give it cheerfully to motherless homes, widows, paying of patients med bills and I feel fulfilled doing this.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by kflex0: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Those pastors collectin tithes are all thieves.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by BiggyBamBam: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

What if tithe isn't in the bible but I still decide to go ahead with it due to the love I have for the propagation of the gospel and feeding those who devote their time to work in the house of God.

What if I decide to give 10 out of the 100 God gave to me as a show of appreciation and gratitude to God.

What if the 10 I give end up in the belly of my Pastor, of what effect does it have on you, is it your 10?

My Pastor can eat my 10 if he likes because I simply can't repay him for the spiritual battles he fights on my behalf daily and the days he goes sleepless and on his knees praying for my progress and safety

Sir, I don't need any further research the Only thing I need to know is to give thanks and show appreciation to God. My tithe is my act of appreciation for God's provision and abundance.

Call me a fool, call me a sheeple, call me brainwashed, call me whatever. The fact is, I know who I am, I am a lover of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

You are very FREE to give 10% of your income to the needy and not to your pastor, who feeds fat from it.
Can't you see, it's only the pastors whose family live large? Their children go to the best private schools, while members live in penury?
A pastor who cannot fight his spiritual battles fight yours?
Do you know what goes on in the closet of the pastor's home?
Tithing is not mandatory, READ YOUR BIBLE WITH AN OPEN HEART
Do you think Adeboye and co has the monopoly of knowledge?
Why do you think everything that comes out of their mouth is sacrosanct?
Did Jesus pay tithe?
Don't close your heart to knowledge because, "my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children." - Hosea 4:6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDKgXCHfGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQsL9HE90o

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, BUT ABOUT SALVATION
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by kflex0: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
SensaGreene:
I remember when my mums pastor preached in church. Saying if you don't pay your tithe, you are holding a gun to God's head and robbing God. Imagine the utter rubbish. This same pastor will say if you want God's blessings, come out and give N500 naira, as though God's blessings is for sale.
Now I am an intellectual Christian not an emotional one so most of the mind games played by these pastors targeted at emotional Christians do not move me. Games such as if you want God to keep you till old age, kindly drop offering in the basket for the aged amongst our midst.

I may not be a fan of daddy freeze, but I admire his message and the need to liberate the minds of Christians. Now on the issue of tithing, I don't follow mal. 3:10, rather I tithe according to Deuteronomy 14: 27-28. If we study the priesthood of Melchizedek we will understand tithing. I don't necessarily believe in 10%, sometimes I feel so blessed by God I increase it to 20 or 30% and give it cheerfully to motherless homes, widows, paying of patients med bills and I feel fulfilled doing this.
A big kiss for this beautiful write up..
. Na person like you I like vote for president undermindin the Feminism.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

T.B Joshua is not a prophet but a sorcerer!

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

The Catholic church believes in tithing,
The Protestants also believe in tithing.

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

T.B Joshua is a dundee utd!
No bible sense at all.

Useless demonized pair from hell!
. Ma binuuu...
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lalas247:
TB greatest scammer ever ... his own hell is a special place ...
Really ?? But you were among those screaming ;"do not judge a girl that put on trouser to the church but by state of her "heart ",which is the important thing, because the Bible say that we should not judge others so that we won't be judged",right ?
Why then are u condemning Tb Joshua to hell already Is that one not part of don't judge others the Bible is talking about
#FirstClassHypocrite!!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
segneyukk:

na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop sheat if you like... TB Joshua is more Christlike than all those pastors we have in Nigeria..
Will u keep quiet ??....that he gave his own opinion on the matter arising that seem to garner "standing ovation" does not make him any different from "wolfs in sheep clothing " !! Yea,u heard me right !
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Firstcitizen:

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me"

Only T B Joshua keys into this by way of his deeds by helping the needy while the others steal from the needy.

So who will Christ recognize at the end. The robbers or the givers?

PFN.....Christ knows not

CAN.....Christ knows not
Man,giving to the needy will never & will never be a certificate to make heaven !! .True Christianity is very very deeper than that !
If u give to the needy at ur life time without a personal connection with God & living with His grace of righteousness,you're no different from a prostitute that have being bleeping all her life till death took it cause without she truly repenting !
They both will all have their place together,just one place at eternity !
Don't be deceived by "outward appearance" ,man..it's very deceitful & deadly !
Shalom !
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

You are very FREE to give 10% of your income to the needy and not to your pastor, who feeds fat from it.
Can't you see, it's only the pastors whose family live large? Their children go to the best private schools, while members live in penury?
A pastor who cannot fight his spiritual battles fight yours?
Do you know what goes on in the closet of the pastor's home?
Tithing is not mandatory, READ YOUR BIBLE WITH AN OPEN HEART
Do you think Adeboye and co has the monopoly of knowledge?
Why do you think everything that comes out of their mouth is sacrosanct?
Did Jesus pay tithe?
Don't close your heart to knowledge because, "my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children." - Hosea 4:6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDKgXCHfGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQsL9HE90o

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, BUT ABOUT SALVATION

Having their families feed fat is my joy
Giving my 10 won't and can't make me poor because if 90 can't liberate me, 100 can't.
So you expect me to have a change of heart cos of some videos put together by white folks looking for views to make money on YouTube, try harder.

I have been convinced by the Holy Spirit, no man not even my pastor can change my mind.

Mind you, I don't worship any pastor but do my things by the leading of the Spirit.

Now I'm beginning to see you as greedy, hypocritical and unsaved.

Listen to the Holy Spirit if you are truly saved and stop living your life by YouTube videos

Shalom

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by miketayo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

No bible sense at all.

calm ur horse.. tithing in the catholic church isnt compulsory and they barely talk about it.. just 2-10 member come out for tithe in my huge church, even my priest preached against it but if u insist on pay u can do so.
also CAN has been corrupted and the catholic church pulled out from CAN years ago.
as for TB Joshua i know nothing about the man
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by adahkennedy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Charity is not same as tithing
God loves charity as it shows you love ur neighbour but we should know that why charity is to honor the lesser, tithe is to honor the greater.
I'm even suprised at believers posting youtube videos that narrates tithing from a carnal/rational view. The holy spirit reveals d mysteries of God to us so some people like freeze will not understand because the word of God is foolishness to those who are perishing.
Seducing spirits are everywhere
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by adahkennedy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Giving my 10 won't and can't make me poor because if 90 can't liberate me, 100 can't.
So you expect me to have a change of heart cos of some videos put together by white folks looking for views to make money on YouTube, try harder.

I have been convinced by the Holy Spirit, no man not even my pastor can change my mind.

Mind you, I don't worship any pastor but do my things by the leading of the Spirit.

Listen to the Holy Spirit if you are truly saved and stop living your life by YouTube videos

Shalom
Gracias Amigo
U have spoken well........God bless you
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by BiggyBamBam: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Shalom

Now you know who is saved and who is not saved?
You arrogate powers that be not unto yourself?
This is what is so wrong with so many Nigerian Christians, who believe if one does not share in their myopic belief systems, such person is "not saved"

You are just a dummy running after some questionable doctrine!

https://www.nairaland.com/4212315/tithing-not-compulsory-d.k-olukoya
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Ken4Christ: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
TB JOSHUA is not honest. You can't be a member of his Church if you tithe record is not intact. It is one of the first prerequisite for you to be granted access to worship in the auditorium. Let any member who worship there refute this claim.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Now you know who is saved and who is not saved?
You arrogate powers that be not unto yourself?
This is what is so wrong with so many Nigerian Christians, who believe if one does not share in their myopic belief systems, such person is "not saved"

You are just a dummy running after some questionable doctrine!

https://www.nairaland.com/4212315/tithing-not-compulsory-d.k-olukoya

Pastor olukoya said it's not compulsory, he never said it is wrong. I have chosen to pay my tithe, deal with it.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by sunisonflex29(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mac2016:

Dem get you, correct... Hahahaha >: grin grin grin
suicide been sure for me on Saturday..
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Firstcitizen: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Man,giving to the needy will never & will never be a certificate to make heaven !! .True Christianity is very very deeper than that !
If u give to the needy at ur life time without a personal connection with God & living with His grace of righteousness,you're no different from a prostitute that have being bleeping all her life till death took it cause without she truly repenting !
They both will all have their place together,just one place at eternity !
Don't be deceived by "outward appearance" ,man..it's very deceitful & deadly !
Shalom !

and who said giving to the needy is a certificate to make heaven. Armed robbers give to the needy.

Must you comment. It's not by force nah
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Amberon11: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
You are very stupid. Did the Jews recognise Christ?
Idiot. Rest in hell.
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by delvinho: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Scatterscatter:

I hope you also know when the Catholic Church was responsible for mass murder of the innocents who don't believe In their doctrine and how they burnt many alive on stakes through their crusades.

Sir, if you were alive when Elijah called down fire from heaven and when he outran chariots, you would have probably called him a magician or someone possessed.

People act based on either their level of enlightenment or ignorance. I'm sure you are talking from an angle of what you know and what you know can't always be absolute.

"Even people called Jesus a drunk, glutton and a criminal"

Shalom

Then obviously you are not enlightened. First study your Bible and then come back and study the signs around the man.

Now when you study your Bible you will discover the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them... I attended that church for years in the mid and early y2k. Same goes for members of my extended family and friends. No one attends that church today amongst the afore mentioned. Selling of holy water and anointed oil and other materials amongst other things.. Are signs of falsehood. I knew the church right from when he was just a Yoruba speaking man. Church where we dey sing this song.. "I dey fine... I dey fine... I dey fine, Na wetin dey make u fine... Na Joshua dey make me fine... Normally it's" Na Jesus dey make me fine'... I can't begin to type.. My people were among his disciples back then... Many things their eyes saw... You are still ignorant.. He gives gifts and sponsors people and televises it and you all jump... Is that godly? Or do you know how many philanthropic deeds pastors like Adeboye and his likes do? They don't televise it or "loud it" to borrow that quote.... My dear... This are the end times... Take out time to study the Bible, get the Holy spirit and then start watching and praying like the Bible says. Thanks you

Two...
How many prominent men of God in Nigeria and indeed the world today have you seen associating with him? That's also a good question.

Even back then TB Joshua never really preached. His services were all about blowing breeze and people falling, throwing his shoes left and right n people falling likewise and other disappearing acts like that. Everytime back then almost every week there must be some fine lady claiming to be queen of the coast come to destroy him... We even bought anointed calenders, hankies, even a card like that bearing his picture and some inscriptions in Arabic at the back... I can continue... But i am tired of typing... When you have a problem... You only seek for a solution.. And when one is in this mood you tend to overlook certain signs... That's d problem many have today... Ignorance... Many don't read their Bible at all.. They don't study it... They are only moved by signs and wonders not caring how it is done.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by delvinho: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Scatterscatter:

I hope you also know when the Catholic Church was responsible for mass murder of the innocents who don't believe In their doctrine and how they burnt many alive on stakes through their crusades.

Sir, if you were alive when Elijah called down fire from heaven and when he outran chariots, you would have probably called him a magician or someone possessed.

People act based on either their level of enlightenment or ignorance. I'm sure you are talking from an angle of what you know and what you know can't always be absolute.

"Even people called Jesus a drunk, glutton and a criminal"

Read well... By their fruits you shall know them
Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.