Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (85960 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by opribo(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Henceforth never allow pastors to be agent between u and ur God. Talk to God whatever by yourself. Never again allow the pastors interpret the Bible for u , get up and read for yourself. Then a new thought u must consider immediately is: is your mom considered a poor woman in the economic sense? Then " send ur tithes to her without blinking an eye" . Tell ur pastor to go get a day job. Pls forward.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by godquality: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

T.B Joshua is not a prophet but a sorcerer!

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

The Catholic church believes in tithing,
The Protestants also believe in tithing.

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

T.B Joshua is a dundee utd!
No bible sense at all.

Useless demonized pair from hell!

Are you done talking?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Lightening: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

No bible sense at all.

Catholic church does not tithe. Confirm your facts abeg.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by nairanaira12: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2017
bezimo:

Oh the old testament is not refering to christians. Why dont you tear it out of your bible to justify yourself because you are now Holy Spirit senior brother.
Even satan knows the scriptures also but cannot interpret it correctly because he cannot have the Holy Spirit.
I have no time to argue with you. If you like pay your tithe if you like justify yourself not to pay it..its not my problem nor my headache.

Looks like it is the spirit of Satan that makes your pastors to quote the scriptures wrongly and impose tithe on you.

Stop fooling yourself. Your pastors have no entitlement to tithe. Your pastors are not levites. And tithe shouldn't be money. Tithe should be food.. " that there may be food in my house" not money.

Looks like you lack knowledge of how tithe was formulated. It has no basis in the scriptures. It is a human formulation to get money by force to finance church.

Malachi is talking about Israelites. You are not an Israelite. You are a Nigerian. Stop living like a blind, obstinate fool.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by imaniadeniyi(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Tb joshua is a true man of God.... The bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. What has Tb joshua said wrong now thats you are saying all this? Anyone that against him is either you are ignorance him or you are the enemy of truth.

Tb joshua is hated by the truth he speaks.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by delvinho: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Judge not for by the same measure you use, same will be used against you.

Did God institute CAN or PFN? These are just mere bodies of political churchgoers who don't really care about the body of Christ but the dues that will be remitted to their coffers.

You have a right to your belief and who you choose to follow but this doesn't give you any right to insult who you don't agree with. Be careful so your tongue won't lead you to hell.

Shalom
TB Joshua is not a man of God! The Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. I happen to have been a staunch member of his church back when he just started in the mid nineties and many of my family and friends were in the discipleship... a man who claimed then to forgive sins... He has simply modified his modus operandi... He performs magic.. . .... I know what transpired then when all he spoke was Yoruba.. . This is not to say other pastors are okay... TB Joshua is a great sorcerer! That's all he is....
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by kkkalous2017: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

I pity ur life for writing this nonsense against a servant of God. I pray the wrath of God dnt visit u sooner or later. U need to go ask God for forgiveness or else
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by nini007(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Wow. So you know demons? I respect you ooo
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by nelcliff(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Watch.. Soon haters of Prophet T. B Joshua will soon flood this group if not yet already. Freeze fire on. You dey even see pass some so called Prophet these days.

Prophet T. B Joshua. I Love You Sir.. I feel like crying... I wish we have 10 of people of your kind in this country I know even if I haven't personally benefits from you but my fellow country men and women will do.. Trusting in God has to do with believed and time. My turn will also be certain.. Thank you sir..
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

Looks like it is the spirit of Satan that makes your pastors to quote the scriptures wrongly and impose tithe on you.

Stop fooling yourself. Your pastors have no entitlement to tithe. Your pastors are not levites. And tithe shouldn't be money. Tithe should be food.. " that there may be food in my house" not money.

Looks like you lack knowledge of how tithe was formulated. It has no basis in the scriptures. It is a human formulation to get money by force to finance church.

Malachi is talking about Israelites. You are not an Israelite. You are a Nigerian. Stop living like a blind, obstinate fool.

You can express your opinion without been rude or crude. Since you have gone the line of insult. I will give you a corrosive overdose of the same. You know what you are the daft bastard poor fool who is confused yet trying to advertise your confusion..Quote me again and confirm your stupidity. Bastard animal! I tithe yes..is it your headache or your problem.You are a mad idiot for concerning yourself with what is not your fathers money nor your money. Abeg get out of here.Nonsense
idiotic fool.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Samusu:
grin grin
#freethesheeplemovement
deep
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

who know CAN and PFN!?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
caesaraba:

Reading how curt a 'pro-tither' and richly (since that is the main thing now) blessed Christian like you has responded to comments to others on this thread in the defence of your beliefs further reinforces my own belief that I made the right choice on Christianity. And yes I agree with you, everyone should either decide to pay or not to pay. Asserting however, that only 'tithers' receive blessings (wealth) without sorrow is, with due respect, a truckload of garbage. That, right there, is why this African traditional Christianity which is very popular these days is scaring people albeit quietly and in trickles, back to the more conservative churches. How about the Hindus, Jews, Atheists, Muslims and other non-Christians world over that are blessed in ways in which are beyond even your wildest imaginations? (This truth might be hard for you to swallow since you sound quite arrogant). The problem is that, you lot keep promoting this version of Babalawo Christianity which emphasizes a transactional based system which only goes to say that chalartans have taken over the gospel of Jesus Christ.
If I go to the house of the Christian God this morning to pay my tithe with the sole purpose of receiving even more in return, have I given freely? What then makes it any diffrerent from my ancestor in the village who makes animal sacrifices to his African Gods in order to receive same, if Jesus Christ has died for me on the cross?

The outcomes of life are products of our choices..I have my beliefs and you have yours which is a choice and fine. While i have my view on what you believe in..i will not come to shove that opinion in your face and its not my business and I dont expect you to think you have a valid basis to tell me what to believe.I strongly believe in tithing and you dont..its not my problem nor my concern.I expect you to respect that and back off telling me stuff on tithing you think is right or whatever because i have eneough reasons to think otherwise.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by nairanaira12: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2017
bezimo:

I am a bastard poor fool, and I'm just trying to advertise my confusion. I am a bastard animal! I am a mad idiot. I am an idiotic fool.

Reading your comment reminded me of the Word of Jesus in Matthew 7:22-23. "Lord we prophecy, did miracles, gave money to your house, then I will tell them, depart from me, I know you not"

You just go to church and pay tithe, but your soul is not transformed. Your tithe doesn't benefit your soul.

You tithe, yet you curse others. What an empty Christian!

Hope you can see how useless your life and your tithe are now.

If Jesus should come today and He reads this your comment, where will you go? I'm sure you know you will head for hell fire. Your tithe won't save you.

Shameless empty bench warmer.

You pay tithe, but the word of God has no place in your life.

At least, your response is similar to those of your pastors. They curse and abuse because your doctrine has no place in the scriptures. All of you are heading to hell fire, I hope you already know.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

Reading your comment reminded me of the Word of Jesus in Matthew 7:22-23. "Lord we prophecy, did miracles, gave money to your house, then I will tell them, depart from me, I know you not"

You just go to church and pay tithe, but your soul is not transformed. Your tithe doesn't benefit your soul.

You tithe, yet you curse others. What an empty Christian!

Hope you can see how useless your life and your tithe are now.

If Jesus should come today and He reads this your comment, where will you go? I'm sure you know you will head for hell fire. Your tithe won't save you.

Shameless empty bench warmer.

You pay tithe, but the word of God has no place in your life.

At least, your response is similar to those of your pastors. They curse and abuse because your doctrine has no place in the scriptures. All of you are heading to hell fire, I hope you already know.

Get out you daft confused fool.The scriptures admonished me in Prv 26:5 to answer fools like you in the way you obviously deserve so you dont think you are the only one that know how to throw insult..So get out idiot fool.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Did God institute CAN or PFN? These are just mere bodies of political churchgoers who don't really care about the body of Christ but the dues that will be remitted to their coffers.

You have a right to your belief and who you choose to follow but this doesn't give you any right to insult who you don't agree with. Be careful so your tongue won't lead you to hell.

Shalom
you and your likes should becareful so your ignorance and foolishness wouldn't lead u astray and perhaps eternal doom..You talk and articulate words to massage the ego of the intellectually malnourished people like u...People with brains but no apparent evidence of its usage in their decision making processes and use of words...

If people want to ask pertinent questions they become dundee utdohhh thats a praise from a very hypocritical xtian...If TB joshua is of dundee utd...U and everyone that liked your hypocrisy and share your perverse opinion are buffalo brigade soldiers matching to doom!!!!!!

You ridicule people yet you forbid them to reciprocate same to u?
You must already be so entrenched in your yahoo yahoo extorting schemes where you threaten your deranged brainwashed clients that if they don't build a house for the gods in your pocket..Poverty and hell will befall them...

Wake up man...I understand wisdom and knowledge was sparsely distributed but I'm lucky i got them both and I'm too enlightened to allow spew thrash from that your retrogressive good for nothing mouth here unhindered....For aslong as I'm here you wouldn't do such...

You can go and tell your pastors that unemployment and poverty called...Even you shamelessly only come here to spew thrash...Are you too small or your own poverty hasn't called you to the alter? Why can't you even defend your pastors with verses outlining in details how it's imperative to serve and obey pastors more than God and Jesus,more than civil rules and your spouses...This so called schemers are responsible for alot of doomed union today...

Story for another day...

Think twice before you quote me...I'm not the regular nairalander who backs down...And i am an expert in treating stupidddddddd brainwashed people...Come to me for free session today...Oponu oshi radarada rederede omo ale jati jati...Elenu bi obo adiye abolorun.

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Lightening:

don't answer fools...Do you know that juxtaposing the countries who brought islam and Christianity to us...It's like comparing Manhattan to festac town...?NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF CHURCHES AND MOSQUES IN THE WORLD INCREDIBLY MORE THAN THE COUNTRIES WHO GAVE them the RELIGIONS...

Now this is the part that calls for state of emergency because as u can see it has gotten out of hand...Our citizens have completely lost it...Nothing scriptural translates or evident in the society....

Isn't that a sign that there's something wrong...?

Countries with just national church auditoriums are even tired of your people migrating to them...

I'm just tired bro..Really i am...Too many schemers..The annoying thing is that the pastors threatens them...So it's another form of daylight bondage and captivity....Mark Damascus...Crying freeman..
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Lalas247(f): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2017
phobia2002:

if your pastor lack power to heal and deliver because of love of material things doesn't mean miracle and wonder is not part of gospel or Christianity (Matthew 10:1) have you asked your pastor why he cannot do the same

I didn’t say miracles are not part of the gospel ... I stated to be aware ! Even God said they come dressed in sheep clothing performing signs and wonders for the poor why? easily brained washed due to poverty ... (like I always say it’s only when I’m in Nigeria witches and demons go they express themselves never seen it where I live ) they are blind to see he is not a man of God that is my opinion and a lot of people see it that way abroad because we have seen countless hidden camera documentaries that even supports this .... My Opinion mate you have to respect it smiley
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Lalas247(f): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Lightening:

Been going to mine for about 3 years now ... Father is a white guy
In 3 years I have not seen one offering basket let alone tithe ! We just help out on events like charity event ... give food .. take clothes to the poor ... we do NOT GIVE ONE MUDAFUKER YOUR HARD EARNED CASH! And he has a day job with his wife and the work ! Work like the rest of us !

When I went to redeem or whatever come n see high class vs Low class ... it was so shameful see the rich ones treat the poor like sh!t even made them sit at the back like say dem no be human being ... it was like a fashion show ... who can dress pass , who have the best jeep , who knows the pastor personal , and when I saw the pastors kids ... all of them private school ..... and the work they do is in the church undecided
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Your arguement is fallacious...... there are many things the Catholic Church believed that are not right hence the emergence of the Protestant.
For example the crusaders: if u go and fight for the holy land, ur soul will be redeemed no matter ur sins..... this was mainly to raise soldiers

The Catholic Church have burnt many to the stake even Galileo for saying d earth is spherical, which was at that time against their doctrine etc

Saying the Catholic Church and Protestant believe in tithe is not factual enof. The Bible is our compass.. it was spelled in the Old Testament but little was said about tithing by Jesus Christ and the apostles.
There are many things that were practices in the Old Testament like burnt sacrifice which were not done in the New Testament

Jesus Christ only stressed on giving: give and it shall be giving unto u good measure press down shaking together shall me give unto you.
Jesus preached on giving to the needed.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by newoffer: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Tithing or selling anointing water and selling miracles like tablets. All dis programmed men of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

don't add catholic church to ur confusion, we harvest and not tithing.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by BiggyBamBam: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Shalom

Watch this video before you spew rubbish from your mouth.
Tithing is not in the Bible.
If you are not delivered, NOTHING will deliver you!
RESEARCH the Bible yourself and KNOW the truth and don't wait to listen to what your pastor wants you to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1vwF-Y0_o
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
you and your likes should becareful so your ignorance and foolishness wouldn't lead u astray and perhaps eternal doom..You talk and articulate words to massage the ego of the intellectually malnourished people like u...People with brains but no apparent evidence of its usage in their decision making processes and use of words...

If people want to ask pertinent questions they become dundee utdohhh thats a praise from a very hypocritical xtian...If TB joshua is of dundee utd...U and everyone that liked your hypocrisy and share your perverse opinion are buffalo brigade soldiers matching to doom!!!!!!

You ridicule people yet you forbid them to reciprocate same to u?
You must already be so entrenched in your yahoo yahoo extorting schemes where you threaten your deranged brainwashed clients that if they don't build a house for the gods in your pocket..Poverty and hell will befall them...

Wake up man...I understand wisdom and knowledge was sparsely distributed but I'm lucky i got them both and I'm too enlightened to allow spew thrash from that your retrogressive good for nothing mouth here unhindered....For aslong as I'm here you wouldn't do such...

You can go and tell your pastors that unemployment and poverty called...Even you shamelessly only come here to spew thrash...Are you too small or your own poverty hasn't called you to the alter? Why can't you even defend your pastors with verses outlining in details how it's imperative to serve and obey pastors more than God and Jesus,more than civil rules and your spouses...This so called schemers are responsible for alot of doomed union today...

Story for another day...

Think twice before you quote me...I'm not the regular nairalander who backs down...And i am an expert in treating stupidddddddd brainwashed people...Come to me for free session today...Oponu oshi radarada rederede omo ale jati jati...Elenu bi obo adiye abolorun.

I pick no offense with all what you wrote cos I'm sure you did it in err.
Please check again and you'll see I only replied the poster that insulted TB Joshua but unfortunately I didn't quote the person adequately.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by austelright1: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=Lalas247 post=62918585]TB greatest scammer ever ... his own hell is a special place ...
[/quote
Because you're the gatekeeper of hell right.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

I pick no offense with all what you wrote cos I'm sure you did it in err.
Please check again and you'll see I only replied the poster that insulted TB Joshua but unfortunately I didn't quote the person adequately.

Shalom
ok bro..Sorry..Just saw it now...#shalom#
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2017
delvinho:

TB Joshua is not a man of God! The Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. I happen to have been a staunch member of his church back when he just started in the mid nineties and many of my family and friends were in the discipleship... a man who claimed then to forgive sins... He has simply modified his modus operandi... He performs magic.. . .... I know what transpired then when all he spoke was Yoruba.. . This is not to say other pastors are okay... TB Joshua is a great sorcerer! That's all he is....

I hope you also know when the Catholic Church was responsible for mass murder of the innocents who don't believe In their doctrine and how they burnt many alive on stakes through their crusades.

Sir, if you were alive when Elijah called down fire from heaven and when he outran chariots, you would have probably called him a magician or someone possessed.

People act based on either their level of enlightenment or ignorance. I'm sure you are talking from an angle of what you know and what you know can't always be absolute.

"Even people called Jesus a drunk, glutton and a criminal"

Shalom
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Wisdomuchendu: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Spylord48:
I wonder why most churches that are fighting and,arguing with freeze about this tithe issues are mostly Pentecostal churches. Catholic, Anglicans, Orthodox churches all pay tithe but there is never an emphasis but freewill things. Most of these pastors open churches now and the only thing they are interested in tithes,sowing of seeds and offerings.
Nothing like salvation' again. We are very religious country yet the headquarters of all crimes are located in the same country Noise pollution everyday even at night all in the name of deliverance and night vigil.
Freeze should continue with the revolution, the thing is really paining and spoiling business for these yahoo pastors and upgraded native doctors

Now you are wrong. Most Orthodox churches eg Methodist have tithe booklet where all your tithes are recorded. Does anybody record your tithe in Pentecostal Churchs
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Watch this video before you spew rubbish from your mouth.
Tithing is not in the Bible.
If you are not delivered, NOTHING will deliver you!
RESEARCH the Bible yourself and KNOW the truth and don't wait to listen to what your pastor wants you to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1vwF-Y0_o

What if tithe isn't in the bible but I still decide to go ahead with it due to the love I have for the propagation of the gospel and feeding those who devote their time to work in the house of God.

What if I decide to give 10 out of the 100 God gave to me as a show of appreciation and gratitude to God.

What if the 10 I give end up in the belly of my Pastor, of what effect does it have on you, is it your 10?

My Pastor can eat my 10 if he likes because I simply can't repay him for the spiritual battles he fights on my behalf daily and the days he goes sleepless and on his knees praying for my progress and safety

Sir, I don't need any further research the Only thing I need to know is to give thanks and show appreciation to God. My tithe is my act of appreciation for God's provision and abundance.

Call me a fool, call me a sheeple, call me brainwashed, call me whatever. The fact is, I know who I am, I am a lover of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Twilights(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If you want to know the truth about tithe or you want your eyes to become open instead of swallowing everything your pastors tell you, just read the link below.

Mind you, it is not for lazy readers. I assure you that if you can manage to read it halfway, your eyes will become open and you will realize how much of a fake pastor your so-called Men of god are.

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/TheTitheisIllegal.html

Thank you so much for this link. it is a resourceful one and so enlightening!!! Now I learnt some truths about giving!!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by alBHAGDADI: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Twilights:

Thank you so much for this link. it is a resourceful one and so enlightening!!! Now I learnt some truths about giving!!
Good to hear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.