Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' (53164 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by encrypt(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol Nothing was supposed to be wrong with bread selling. Class ruins everything.

Unnecessary clapback tho
In not less than 50 words can you explain when clapback is necessary??
I find it amusing when people think they can tell other people how to react to situations..

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by dingbang(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chai.. see painment grin

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by toscylo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
OMO diz one HOT quan

d gal suppose commit suquidey
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by saibop(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
thats what you get when you don't put your mouth where it belong
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by belamour(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Damn! 9ja celebs geh badt replies mehn!. Meanwhile, pls i have 30k in my acct. for the first time ever, I'm so glad! Now i don't know how to spend it, i'm thinking of buying buggati or ferrari. Any opinion?

Pay Ur Tithe 1st

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Keneking:
Poor from her
..she wont have responded to a fellow SW like her
South West? Is that the only sense you can make out of this news?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Nnaemiemax: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
1.Noun
artist (plural artists)

A person who creates art.
A person who creates art as an occupation.
A person who is skilled at some activity.
A recording artist. (plural artists)

2. Noun
artiste (plural artistes)

a public performer, especially of song or dance.

From the above I believe the poster was right by her correction, but she would have noted her contention in a more polite manner; and 'Artist' kind of relates to what Jumoke does.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
TherisingCEO:
South West? Is that the only sense you can make out of this news?

You can read her post with deep sentiments
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by nNEOo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
served hot

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Damn! 9ja celebs geh badt replies mehn!. Meanwhile, pls i have 30k in my acct. for the first time ever, I'm so glad! Now i don't know how to spend it, i'm thinking of buying buggati or ferrari. Any opinion?

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by dont8(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
kebiArts:
anybody cannot correct person abi...smh 4 sum pipo sha
How do you correct something that's correct? Oversabi is her major issue.

enemyofprogress:
She too don dey grow fowl wings
So you think she's behind that handle ba, I laugh in French!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by sonnie10: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Truth is that the real Olajumoke cannot spell her name let alone know the difference between artist and artiste
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by brilliant07(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Special Get Together Party For All every member of this great family. Just To Thank You For The Time We Have Been Together In This website

All drinks and food on me

Date :- 05 December, 2017

Time: - 5pm
Dress code: smart casual.
Venue: - 世界上有太多的人在挨饿。
Make sure you don't miss it
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by HyDef(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Particularly since this was from a handler, it shouldn't have been said. You don't make your views appear as those of the individual you represent.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by charlsecy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Russianruble:
I just checked your DP now Hmmmm kiss
It could be deceiving.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by ismaog4u(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
such is life ...let her enjoys her jolly life
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by rhonard(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
FTC FOR THE FIRST TIME, DEDICATED TO "THE DETERMINED" "it is not over until its over" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by kevoh(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Olajumoke is more famous for being an ex-bread seller than a model! grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Send the money into my account and i will send u a brand new ferrari THAT IS PAINTED ON A BIG BOARD.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Proffdada: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Russianruble:
and you think she's the one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Mike008(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probably the lady still want to remind her of her roots. Its sad to think that people with humble backgrounds are not well schooled. Now see who got humbled.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Killurself: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Must she correct every message people write, she want to show herself that she knows English spelling than her becos she is former bread seller but she disgrace herself mumu English mistress
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by lovethchioma(f): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Use the money to buy sense if you can afford it...
It's not an insult oo... you asked for our opinion. Here's mine.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by crisycent: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
She didn’t write that stuff.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by dotedote: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
sometimes you question some events.
was she really a bread seller ?
hope she wasn't planted in the bread-selling business to be picked out for all these
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
HOES PLEASE sad
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Mayflowa(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
This woman may be branded as a former bread seller for the rest of her life ooooo. Hmmmn

Which is better: A regular bread seller or a former bread seller with world fame, money, some education and exposure?

Her life is a miracle. This is a rare occurrence. From obscurity and poverty straight into stardom. She should forever appreciate her bread selling name. In fact, she should write a book and called the 'bread.seller model'
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Pain(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Go to https://www.toysrus.com/product?productId=128855966

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Jelal0007(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Russianruble:
Not funny, you just displayed a very high level of stupidity wink
And you've displayed a high level of wisdom abi? Can't u see the 'humour' in his post? Its just a joke. U don't need to be a$$,if u can't handle his humour,get lost. Cc:Hashimyussufamao
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Itzurboi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nah you gan gan stupid, why you mention ham.. I know you will quote me back, am waiting
Russianruble:
Not funny, you just displayed a very high level of stupidity wink
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jesuuuuuuuu
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' by pobosky20(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Russianruble:

Haba!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time / D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.