Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rape, Domestic Violence And Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape, Domestic Violence And Feminism (543 Views)

Both Redpill And Feminism are the Consequences Of Atheism / Male Chivalry And Feminism: Are They Mutually Exclusive? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape, Domestic Violence And Feminism by sadoroy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Feminism, Rape, And Domestic Violence, Overrated Or Exaggerated?, By Ogundimu Samuel Olajide Roy.

Just last week, I put up a post on facebook where I hinted that even men are been victimized as well, it's not just a ladies thing, and I was bashed for wrongly conceptualizing the peripherals of feminism. Now the first thing I would love to establish is that what feminism is to you is different to what it means to another, infact the white men concept of feminism is largely different from the nigerian grasp of feminism. A nigerian lady will never let her husband take over her duties, she is not ready to split the bill on a date, and she will never initiate sex, her egoistical tendencies will always come first before submission. To the white men, let's understand that it's a mentality something. What is sauce for the goose, might not be juice for the gander, just last month, a white woman filed for divorce simply because her husband was doing the house chores, he left his job to take care of his home, and in another vein, sometimes last year, a woman bashed, insulted and maligned a man just because he opened the door for her to come in. You see, it's a mentality something, it's just like when lawyers are shouting "all lawyers are not liars", I would simply say "speak for yourself". To the strict feminist, please , if I as a married man strictly decides that I want to start breast feeding my baby and refuses to allow my wife breastfed him/her, who bears the grunt?. Extremism is the ill of the society, equality is good, but equity is bae, I love cooking, I wash the plate, I sweep most times, I do the laundry, even though I am not married, but if I can sleep with a girl, then I can wash her undies, there is nothing wrong with that, but there are many things the female folks have standardised as a man thing, that is the provision of basic amenities, their needs, the kids, a real man should be able to provide for this, a real man should see his wife as an help mate, not an house help, when you split the jobs, then you should split the money as well, a lady will go on a date with every thing possible except for transport fare, and blame it all on feminism if the date goes bad. It's the ladies that are mistakenly draining the plugs of feminism by their indirect anti feministic behavior, the law protects and shelters the lady, there is always a recourse to the law, but of recent we have seen a lot of domestic violence all springing up from the female folk, don't let forget that "men cry too, and women masturbates too". We have a heart as well, deep down there it hurts when the person we love doesn't seems to understand the ding dong of our heart, when they cheat, when they lie, when disrespect us. Men just tend to hide the emotions which women tend to be incapable of, now that women are doing most of the killings, where are the male activist shouting "victimization"?? They won't? If we do, they say we are weak. I put it to you, there are a lot of women domestically molesting, harassing and psychologically abusing their male counterparts, at home, at work, on the streets, but no one is reporting it, but once it happens to a lady, the rumors will kill the truth. it also happens that some ladies are submissives, it's their nature, so many love sadomasochism, they love been beaten for sex, they love been mishandled for sex, they love the animalistic tendencies in sex, and don't blame in on their childhood, but we blame it on their husband, some love it, not because they are abused while growing up, but because they just love it, that is where they derive sexual glorification, but when they are beaten for other things, they cry domestic violence, you turn a man to an animal for your sex need, but you want him to be a gentleman domestically, the bible says "teach your child in the way of the lord, and when they grow, they shall not depart from it, enough said. I have seen homes controlled by the lady, no one is shouting foul, I have seen women assaulting their husbands, no one is saying "malinism", we are expected to take it when we are beaten, tortured, molested, harassed, and invaded, but if we do such, we are beasts, monsters, and inhumane, imagine some retards even saying that on no condition should a man touch a woman, even as a self defence?? I should wait till she kills me? They will say you should leave, what about my kids? Who bears the brunt of divorce and mismanagement of marriages by parents? Who? And some strict moralist will still come and overflog the issue and shout foul as if they are not more guilty of hitting their females. I believe if the term "what a man can do, a woman can do better" is to be determined, then the woman should be ready to endure the core and peripherals of such term.
Rape is bad, under no condition should anyone force anyone to bed, it's better to slide into the prostitutes den if your microphone is not following instructions, don't even coerce, force, cajole anyone into sexual relations, rapist should be castrated. The only problem I have here is the concept of "consent", I believe our judicial system should be able to reorganize and re emphasize the concept of consent. When is that "no", "no"?? What about "no, stop it please, and please don't remove it" at the same time" and when does "it hurts" translate into rape!!! Doesn't sex hurt in the first place? It's a bitter sweet pleasure, remember? The trending issue of the unilag girl that went to a man's house, accepted to sleep over, changed right there, got into the bed with the man, cuddled him, accepted MouthAction, and after the man penetrated, she said it was rape, all on the fact that the law says "once there is penetration", there is rape. On a comical note, even the bible says "do no tempt the lord your God". So a lady can fulfil her sexual desires at the expense of a man's libido, but a man can't, and you say men are not victimized If the law wants to fulfil all righteousness, then the provision for male rape should be included in our laws, why? Because rape is not all about force, it's about consent, so you can cajole and coerce me to give you oral, but I can't cajole you to give me sex?? You can get me drunk, and have sex with me, but no legal actions can lie? You can blackmail me into sex, and I can't sue? I can sue for sexual assault but not for rape? The consent the law deals with is a distorted context, lying to sleep with a lady is rape, but lying to sleep with a man is not? Then Bleep feminism?? Most feminist are just looking for a way to be promiscuous and still get sympathy from the world system, since your dignity is not in your vagina!! Does it relate to the fact that every dick and harry can climb you once you give consent Then what is the foundation of your morality?? Doesn't everything just sound crazy A whole lot of questions should be asked. We should also remember that no woman wants to sell herself cheap, just because you make a sexual advance and she says no doesn't actually mean the guy shouldn't pester her, or still try his luck, not forcing her at all, probably sweet talking her, due to the fact that most ladies don't want to give you that coochie easily, they want you to beg, promise, sweat or try again before getting it, at least, that's their own version of "I am not cheap", do you know the bitter truth? It is the fact that when a lady says "NO" and you abstain, it is this same lady that will go out to say you are impotent, lazy, not man enough or gay, so it's still a mentality something, the main thing is to know how to play your game, you don't have to force a lady, you just have to make her desire you, it's a matter of professionalism (comical) for boys, an art and craft that some are specially skilled in but some lack the prerequisite for it's application.
it is an undisputed fact that when you are been raped, but you give consent during the intercourse, there is no action against such rapist, so to say, when does consent appear in rape?? The moaning? The reaction? The tears!!! The "harder harder" the styles?? We have not come to the point where a definite classification of rape will be ascertained. A lady will give consent during the act but still go on to institute an action.
My conclusion is this, men, hold your dick, you have your hand in case of incasity, female, if you know you are not going to have sex with him, don't visit him alone, don't sleep over, don't change into your nighties, don't cuddle, don't ask for head, don't turn him on, save yourself a night of "please, just the tip". For domestic violence, it is real, but it is not gender based, it's a universal thing, and the feminist, see your matter tire me, continue.

Ogundimu Samuel Olajide, MCL 2017

1 Like

Re: Rape, Domestic Violence And Feminism by adudu208(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Nid A Girl Living In Satellite Town To Hang Out With This Festive Period / ... / Romancelanders, When Is Youth/Adult Carnival Taking Place In Your Neighbourhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.