Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife (28798 Views)

Governor Ambode Appoints Kunle Afolayan As A Board Member Of The LSBA / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Ctrlsolutn: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

How many Yoruba actors have died lately

Black minds must evolve before tins wl ever get better....Must this good will/act of kindness be tribalized?
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Ctrlsolutn: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Keneking:
Only N1mil
The late actor was a Lagosian embarassed

This is one of the problems wit our pple. .. what if he didn't give at all?
This is how a honest public servant should do it/ give bcoz it could be from his own salary n allowances.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by osuofia2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lagos is a no man land.... Its our common wealth
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by baddosky1: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:

Which IBO's movie does he watch? Yoruba people own the highest grossing movie in nollywood.

Yeah...you are right. Highest grossing in bad grammar cheesy cheesy

@last pic..By the way, i stumbled across the photo of these very "pretty" yoruba oloshos oooops **coughs** actresses i meant to say. undecided

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by TheAngry1: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Omo, you are not Yoruba, stop murdering the language
Omo agbole wo ni e?

Se ofe kin wa so idile mi fun gbogbo aye lori social media? Aha!
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by shomutuski(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
oodualover:

He should not have given that money to that late IBO actor.
How many Yoruba actors has he given such amount? It is high time Yoruba consider their own people first before some fuccking Yoruba hating tribe.
Yoruba come first before anything.
How can you be spreading wealth to other tribes when your own people need it? How can we spread wealth among our people if we don't help ourselves?
No Igbo governor will do this. This is fact.
Ambode is a fuccking eeddiot for what he just did.

Lol.... you have a point though.. Omo Oduduwa rere

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by greatseed: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
ogundokun:
Too small undecided
How much did you give?
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by urahara(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

How many Yoruba actors have died lately

Y are you even answering him
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by laudate: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
kn23h:
Seriously.

Why can’t his governor do the needful. Wasting Yoruba State funds on someone that doesn’t even pay tax.

Shame on Ambode and his political correctness.
Wait first, how much did the state governor of Anambra state where the late actor hailed from, donate to the man's widow and his family? When I receive the answer...I shall make my comments. For now, I comment my reserve... undecided

Don't forget that Fashola also donated money to Ngozi Nwosu the actress in 2013, when she needed to go abroad for treatment. Thankfully, she returned hale and hearty. Her own state governor, did not contribute anything for her treatment at that time, o! sad

Erm...did Ambode donate money to Moji Olaiya's family when she died? Or did he donate money to Toyin Majekodunmi's family, when that actress passed on?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by oodualover: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
laudate:

Wait first, how much did the state governor of Anambra state where the late actor hailed from, donate to the man's widow and his family? When I receive the answer...I shall make my comments. For now, I comment my reserve... undecided

Don't forget that Fashola also donated money to Ngozi Nwosu the actress in 2013, when she needed to go abroad for treatment. Thankfully, she returned hale and hearty. Her own state governor, did not contribute anything for her treatment at that time, o! sad
That is because those governors are foolish and useless. Igbo governors will never do what those fools did. There are some Yoruba actors the need this money also, but those fools will never look at their side. That money should have rotated among Yoruba people.
Useless bastards and fools they are.
Bastards!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by oodualover: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
laudate:

Erm...did Ambode donate money to Moji Olaiya's family when she died? Or did he donate money to Toyin Majekodunmi's family, when that actress passed on?
Thank you jare. No the fool dis not donate money to the. He is donating to a Yoruba hating tribe. Money that you should spread to your tribes men.
Iboes will never do this.
Bastard!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
I dont support Ambode in this act. When has he ever helped yorubas? The igbos would continue to hate us no matter what so of what use is it to continue indulging them?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Spatta: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
These guys, when they become whatever they call themselves, Governors, Senators and all the lies the tell themselves of their importance, spends
Nigerian money recklessly and donate to all and sundries and announce the gestures for all to commend them and shame the receiver publicly for being a beggar

There is nothing wrong in giving money to help a widow, it is a good gesture
But from a governor, from whose account was the money drawn?

Is his personal salary to the tune of all the profligacy and waste?

is the government money a donation fund or for the service of the state?

these guys still operate without accountability because the people have been conquered

Give when you can and when you have the power But give your money Not the money of the majority of Lagocians wasted by these arrogant temporal lords
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Gmart22: 3:12am On Dec 03, 2017
is really sad..you can make such statment
oodualover:
This ambode is an eddiot. How many family of late Yoruba actors have you given such money?
Oloriburuku somebody ni e.
Yoruba people must learn lesson by fire by force.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Gmart22: 3:16am On Dec 03, 2017
is really sad..you can make such statment
oodualover:
This ambode is an eddiot. How many family of late Yoruba actors have you given such money?
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Teeboi56: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Sorry too say
Some woman right now we be thinking haaa
My husband should ave dead so dat I can collect 1million also
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by aspirebig: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Why making the guesture public....now there are some people are already fighting tribally for the 1m here.

Please allow the woman spend the bar in peace....afterall having just finished the burial rites. .the things that will swallow the money is waiting.

Some of these male actors are not finding it easy at all....they try to live hand to mouth....the women counterparts,"most" join 'runs' to the profession. ...
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2017
edo3:
Yorubas supporting yeebhoes since the time of Adekunle fajuyi and Aguyi ironsi,,but how do they repay our kindness?? Abuse and insult..

Na lie.....

We have repaid every yoruba good gestures.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by edo3(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2017
profmiganigal:

Na lie.....

We have repaid every yoruba good gestures.
How,,by laying claims on our lands?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by enigmaticlion: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2017
WisdomFlakes:
Ambode try. Hopefully his state governor in the South East would do similarly or even better.
for where? They'll rather offer them a statue

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2017
edo3:
How,,by laying claims on our lands?

We bought and we are still buying......

We didn't collect it by force.......

Even late last year my uncle bought plots of land between lagos and ogun state.....fully paid.....

And now the mansion........

We return good gestures.......

Remove that mindset.......we bought land......we don't grab........
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by isaboy: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2017
oodualover:
I am not surprised that you can't spell "idiot"...tribalist!
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Mr9iceGuy(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2017
oodualover:

Ambode is not a product of Almajiri conquered people like you,that Ordinary Fulani man with bow and arrow defeated u and turn you into their slave by forcing Muhammed on u guys
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by aikyg(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2017
oodualover:

Please stop this division. We are all brothers and sisters. The first visa I got to travel out was from a Yoruba guy. I did not pay him one kobo. The first time I had the opportunity of employing people in a company where I worked, I hired two Yoruba chaps. We should be helping each other.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by kn23h(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
aikyg:

Please stop this division. We are all brothers and sisters. The first visa I got to travel out was from a Yoruba guy. I did not pay him one kobo. The first time I had the opportunity of employing people in a company where I worked, I hired two Yoruba chaps. We should be helping each other.

Shut up. Who are your brothers?
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
kn23h:

Shut up. Who are your brothers?

Lol. That was harsh ooo. The guy actually sounded conciliatory and you shut out like that? That ain’t cool. It is not all igbos that are like the ones on politics section.
Re: Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife by kn23h(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Lol. That was harsh ooo. The guy actually sounded conciliatory and you shut out like that? That ain’t cool. It is not all igbos that are like the ones on politics section.

Please allow him to answer the question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter's 7th Birthday (Photos) / Bolanle Ninolowo: "N10,000 Was My First Earning As An Actor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.