Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (36221 Views)

Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) / TB Joshua Gives N55m COVID-19 Relief To Akoko Land, Ondo State / TB Joshua Gives Nigerian Returnees From South Africa N12m! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by gbishman: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Now tell me why these people won't believe that God is love and love is God. Good job TB Joshua may God almighty be praised
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
KushyKush:
TB is one of the very few men of God left in this country. The others (oyedepo and Co) are criminals in suit.

If truly our tithes are mandatory for the proclamation of God's work, then a church like synagogue is one of the very few churches that deserves that 10% of our income.

This act is one of the very few show of kindness he shows to people (Irrespective of your religion or Nationality). You don't even need to be a member of his church (unlike pagans in redeem) before he can show you love.

Because your father died like a criminal for not paying his tithe (according to your business man turned pastor) doesn't mean everyone will be unfortunate like him.

Because he published his 4million naira giving abi? Okay continue.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Daeylar(f): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice of him, props to him.
That's good,
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
wawu!on my way to lybia, I must follow collect my sharegrin
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by bionixs: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sermwell:

Iam a winners member but you are a foool to have made this comment! Even Papa will be ashamed with this your useless comment undecided
you are a winner,right? and papa would be proud of you for calling him, your papa, a criminal,right? one thing is that social media has created an opportunity for mentally deranged fellows to talk when sane folks talk. go through your comments from where you started hallucinating to the last one you posted and tell the world if you are sick or not. go on
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Andersoncopper(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
You guys should leave this men of God alone.
What happened to your governors whom u all paid taxes to?
Why not channel your energy towards them & make them accountable to you guys rather than attacking men of God.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by bionixs: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Deprofessional:

Guy, you are a beautiful fool. You case is beyond redemption. You and your will die as ARMED ROBBERD
you heard me,THE GOD OF OYEDEPO YOU CALLED A CRIMINAL BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD FOR NOT TAKING A DIME THAT BELONGS TO YOU, WILL MAKE YOU DIE A CRIMINAL(ARMED ROBBER). YOUR CASE WILL BE A SAD LESSON TO OTHERS WHO GO ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE'S IMAGE BECAUSE SOCIAL MEDIA ALLOWS THEM
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by PinkDick(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Following....
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by zcee: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
He tried,am happy for that but that doesnt stop him from scamming people business go must grow,he can get times 4 of dat money every sunday,all na cover up forget long talk...
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by sirfee(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
KushyKush:
TB is one of the very few men of God left in this country. The others (oyedepo and Co) are criminals in suit.

If truly our tithes are mandatory for the proclamation of God's work, then a church like synagogue is one of the very few churches that deserves that 10% of our income.

This act is one of the very few show of kindness he shows to people (Irrespective of your religion or Nationality). You don't even need to be a member of his church (unlike pagans in redeem) before he can show you love.

Because your father died like a criminal for not paying his tithe (according to your business man turned pastor) doesn't mean everyone will be unfortunate like him.
Tb Joshua is the only pastor I respect in Africa.He is a philanthropist.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
KushyKush:

T.B Joshua is one of the best men of God we have in this nation. His generosity, humility and meekness is very surprising

Though, a lot of people call him a fake prophet but believe me, he is better than most of these overhyped men of God we regard as real men of God
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Bahamas95(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
cherr:
Why are majority of these returnees male?

Where are the females? What happens to them
Maybe they relocated to Italy
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Ddy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oma307:
source
Source is ur fathers pot of soup with no meat.Are u blind?
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
sirfee:
Tb Joshua is the only pastor I respect in Africa.He is a philanthropist.
I could remember a time Ikotun youths needed money for their carnival and they wrote to him for financial assistance. I can vividly remember he gave them a million Naira.

Isn't he better than most of these flashy, sassy and private jet flying pastors we have ?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by ameh99: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
I must confess truly there are very few Churches or close to none that is like his church, not a business ventures like most big churches, you can hardly find up to two or more branches in a country.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by sirfee(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I could remember a time Ikotun youths needed money for their carnival and they wrote to him for financial assistance. I can vividly remember he gave them a million Naira.

Isn't he better than most of these flashy, sassy and private jet flying pastors we have ?
I'm not religious but prophet Tb Joshua is a humanist.Emmanuel TV is my favourite religious network.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
cherr:
Why are majority of these returnees male?

Where are the females? What happens to them
the females said "if you no get money, hide your face" so while the guys went to look for greener pastures, the women stayed home and waited for them to return.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
sirfee:
I'm not religious but prophet Tb Joshua is a humanist.Emmanuel TV is my favourite religious network.
He is a kind hearted man even though a lot of controversies surround his name.

The funniest thing is that some men of God who are intimidated by this man that are actually the ones sponsoring random people to accuse T. B Joshua of fraud, rape, fake powers etc.

I also grew up with so many bad notions about this man not until I grew up to know that that they are just mere fallacies.

People even say he chased his wife away and has been living alone.. My brother, na the man, wife and children dey gather live together oooo
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by deleo16(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Freeze even commend TB Joshua on titting

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by SageTravels: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Great man
Others please do something
Use you PJ private jet to pick up the stranded guys abeg biko
Tinubu, Sherrif n president all have jet too.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ddy:

Source is ur fathers pot of soup with no meat.Are u blind?
young man calm before insulting people. I have my reasons for asking
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by sirfee(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:

The funniest thing is that some men of God who are intimidated by this man that are actually the ones sponsoring random people to accuse T. B Joshua of fraud, rape, fake powers etc.

I also grew up with so many bad notions about this man not until I grew up to know that that they are just mere fallacies.

People even say he chased his wife away and has been living alone.. My brother, na the man, wife and children dey gather live together oooo
Same here bro,I also grew up with the same notions about this man but I became a fan in 2016 when I started watching Emmanuel TV. I'm not religious and wouldn't be but I have much respect for Pastor Tb Joshua anytime,anyday.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by martyncee(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Eziokwu!! that's good
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by greggng: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
I use to think that this man is from the devil little did I know he is from God. Only a man of God can do what this man is doing. He is not even proud of doing good things unlike some that want u to call them daddy
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by SageTravels: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2017
KushyKush:

if he ask for tithe now you will call him names.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Dskillz52(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2017
the others go busy dey look for Tithe. They wont help... later they go talk say them be Men of God. May God help us.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

You want me to tell you the truth about him? cheesy later
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Burgerlomo: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2017
May God continue to bless him
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by cybriz82(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Edo people una Think say na me una dey disgrace cuz say I'm from edo state abi? Prrrrrrrrrrrrr big lie una miss road,
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by mystmoze(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2017
WisdomFlakes:
E try. Waiting for Adeboye, Oyakhilome, oyedepo, ashimolowo, Sulaimon, etc to follow siut.
hmmm u sure say that tin go Eva happen.... I jst pity their followers

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by phobia2002: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2017
BanjiHols:

They don't pay tithe in this church SCOAN mind you..so which shame are you talking about?
you're right, scoan doesn't collect tithe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.