Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (36220 Views)

Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) / TB Joshua Gives N55m COVID-19 Relief To Akoko Land, Ondo State / TB Joshua Gives Nigerian Returnees From South Africa N12m! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by phobia2002: 1:43am On Dec 03, 2017
zcee:
He tried,am happy for that but that doesnt stop him from scamming people business go must grow,he can get times 4 of dat money every sunday,all na cover up forget long talk...
I wish u could visit scoan one day, no tithe payment, the offering is free will, you will beg to pay because the collector will pass with speed of light
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by unphilaz(m): 1:54am On Dec 03, 2017
chesterlee:
shame unto Freeze (The Anti Christ)
Shame on those who have been fleecing the sheep,, he is merely doing the work of waking pastors up,,, #freethesheeple
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by centboy123456(m): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2017
mosho2good:
This is one of the best sets of advice l have ever read.

1. Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.

2. People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.

3. When someone hurts you, don't feel bad because it's a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones.

4. Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath.

5. In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them - a wall or a bridge.

6. Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful.

7. There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.

8. A path without obstacles leads nowhere.

9. Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.

10. You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.

11. If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven't done much today.

12. If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.

13. If you don't climb the mountain; you can't view the plain.

14. Don't leave it idle - use your brain.

15. You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently.

16. It is not what you don't have that limits you; it is what you have but don't know how to use.

17. What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson.

18. The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value.

19. If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.

20. Honesty is an expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people.

Let friends and family to benefit please.

Dont forget to thank God for today

were did u get these words from
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by DedeNkem: 3:22am On Dec 03, 2017
This is all about photo op.
Why are crooked Nigerian pastors not using their jets (they bought with tithe money) to bring home Libya victims?
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Deprofessional(m): 4:26am On Dec 03, 2017
bionixs:
you heard me,THE GOD OF OYEDEPO YOU CALLED A CRIMINAL BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD FOR NOT TAKING A DIME THAT BELONGS TO YOU, WILL MAKE YOU DIE A CRIMINAL(ARMED ROBBER). YOUR CASE WILL BE A SAD LESSON TO OTHERS WHO GO ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE'S IMAGE BECAUSE SOCIAL MEDIA ALLOWS THEM

Watch out what will happen to you before this year runs out. You will know that there is a God and Oyedepo you are defending is a mere man.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by AROZIBE: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2017
and some of us has been here attending DAT church yet nothing come out .
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by OShepherd: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Though I pity the gullibles that pay tithe.
God bless daddy freeze for reminding them that
Tithe and offerings are not meant for private jets n luxurious life style rather for humanitarian purposes.
We are in d age of knowledge_, people are wiser instd of following deceitful MOG foolishly. Our eyes can seeeeeeeeeee shocked
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by BanjiHols(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2017
deleo16:
Freeze even commend TB Joshua on titting

Yes he said that people should give the money to the needy that it is better that way ,because if given to men of God they may be tempted to use it the improper way.
That by doing it individually pple are already helping the mission.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by BanjiHols(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2017
unphilaz:

Shame on those who have been fleecing the sheep,, he is merely doing the work of waking pastors up,,, #freethesheeple

Don't mind him . little does he know that TB Joshua doesn't collect tithe in his church
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by BanjiHols(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2017
kennykane1:

What has freeze got to do with this?
. I tire o..like say dem dey pay Tithe for this church SCOAN.Pple don't read at all.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2017
BanjiHols:
. I tire o..like say dem dey pay Tithe for this church SCOAN.Pple don't read at all.

Funny, do you ever see Nigerian read for enlightenment or knowledge sake?

That's why only the few that enlighten themselves make exploit.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2017
greggng:
I use to think that this man is from the devil little did I know he is from God. Only a man of God can do what this man is doing. He is not even proud of doing good things unlike some that want u to call them daddy
I also grew up with the same notion bro.. What I see here is that only silly and deluded people join others in painting someone evil without catching him in the act.

I despise people who's thinking faculty is limited to superstition, juju, witches and wizard, etc
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

You want me to tell you the truth about him? cheesy later
What truth do you know about him other than what you have been spoon-fed with? Do you even know where his church is located? Have you ever worshipped there? Have you even listened to his sermon if it's unscriptural or contaminated by deception ?

The truth is, never join others to paint people bad especially when you know little or nothing about the person. Don't always follow the crowd in reasoning towards a particular direction. Don't let your reasoning be limited to what people tell you but your research and findings

Jesus Christ himself faced more condemnation than T. B Joshua so what are you talking about?
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by bionixs: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Deprofessional:

Watch out what will happen to you before this year runs out. You will know that there is a God and Oyedepo you are defending is a mere man.
as i type this comment,my six long awaited breakthrough and promotion just happened,i am good to go for the xmas and one other. It can only be this kind of things that would happen to me. If i learn to falsely acuse well meaning nigerians,including priest like you do,then i would be finished like you .
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by jeremiah123: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2017
He that giveth with one hand and exposes it will only take glory from men. Check Job help more than TB Joshua but he never publicized or broadcast it. If only you can go to SCOAN and see for yourself,i will end it here
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
What truth do you know about him other than what you have been spoon-fed with? Do you even know where his church is located? Have you ever worshipped there? Have you even listened to his sermon if it's unscriptural or contaminated by deception ?

The truth is, never join others to paint people bad especially when you know little or nothing about the person. Don't always follow the crowd in reasoning towards a particular direction. Don't let your reasoning be limited to what people tell you but your research and findings

Jesus Christ himself faced more condemnation than T. B Joshua so what are you talking about?

Shey na because of Joshua you attacked me like this. Oya report to the station.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by BanjiHols(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

Thank you bro I grew up in the same area(Egbe before ikotun) that TB Joshua use to live ..I think he still lives there..His house was built of wood ,simply built with a small ranch fence around it.. I don't think he has moved to Lekki or Banana Island like the other pastors.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2017
BanjiHols:

Thank you bro I grew up in the same area(Egbe before ikotun) that TB Joshua use to live ..I think he still lives there..His house was built of wood ,simply built with a small ranch fence around it.. I don't think he has moved to Lekki or Banana Island like the other pastors.
I know he used to live there but I don't know about now.

Moderation is the key to everything and this man's lifestyle has shown that life is indeed vanity. Compare his lifestyle to most of these grade A pastors who want to be ranked the richest pastors in Africa
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by loomer: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
MrMoney007:
The fear of Freezer.

He has been giving though

Keep quiet. Joshua has been doing this before freezer start open mouth talk
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Patode: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
It would be a lot more productive, if these churches can establish farms and send the willing returnees to work. GIVE A MAN A FISH, YOU'LL FEED HIM FOR A DAY, BUT TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH AND YOU'LL FEED HIM FOR A LONG TIME. Some of the free money will be used to secure passports and pay fresh mules for transportation to Europe.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by sweetilicious(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
i do too.His preachings touches the soul.
Einl:
I always liked him and what he preaches and does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.